Thirty-seven point five milligrams is the maximum, and most common, dose of phentermine prescribed in the United States. Browse the phentermine 37.5 reviews below to learn about users’ average monthly weight loss on phentermine, as well as the commonality of certain side effects.
- This maximum dose (37.5mg) produces the strongest appetite suppression and boost in energy.
- Phentermine 37.5 mg is available as both generic and brand name preparations.
- This dose is available in both tablet and capsule form.
- This highest dose of phentermine can only be taken once per day (in the early morning).
- Some people suffer from more side effects because of the high dose of stimulant medication.
- There is no higher dose, so you can never increase your daily dosage if phentermine stops working.
Be the first to leave a review.