Terfamex/Terfamex OD is a brand of phentermine made in Mexico and sold in various Latin American countries. Browse the reviews below to learn about patients’ experiences and results with these popular weight loss pills.
- This brand-name pills are sold as both capsules and ODTs (orally disintegrating tablets).
- Terfamex is available in 3 different doses: 15mg, 30mg, 37.5mg. The smallest dose can be taken 1-2 times per day, while the two higher doses are taken just one time per day.
- This brand is widely-available in Mexico, Venezuela, Peru, Colombia, Panama y Argentina.
- Some patients think the ODT has a disagreeable taste.
- As with other brands of phentermine, users commonly report unpleasant side effects like headache, nausea and dry mouth.
Be the first to leave a review.