Qsymia is a combined diet pill that contains both phentermine and topiramate. This relatively-new medication produces impressive results, but it’s expensive and the package insert warns of severe side effects. Keep scrolling to read patients’ honest Qsymia reviews.
- Qsymia combines the effects of phentermine HCl and topiramate-ER to make weight loss easier.
- This medication comes in four progressive doses, allowing doctors and patients to customize treatment to each individual’s needs.
- Qsymia can be used for long-term obesity management, unlike phentermine which should only be take for three months at a time.
- Qsymia is significantly more expensive than phentermine-only pills, costing about $200 per month without insurance.
- The combined pill has a long list of potential side effects, including severe birth defects if taken while pregnant.
- This is a newer medication (FDA approval in 2012), so long-term side effects remain relatively unknown.
Be the first to leave a review.