Since its FDA-approval in 1980, millions of people have lost weight with Adipex-P. However, this medication also produces a number of adverse reactions. Scroll down to read patients’ comments about its effectiveness, side effects and overall satisfaction.
- Adipex is the most popular brand of phentermine in US.
- Adipex-P is sold as both tablets and capsules. Tablets are white with blue specks, while capsules are half blue and half white – both come in the 37.5 dose.
- Adipex is quickly-recognizable as the stereotypical blue & white weight loss pill.
- This brand of phentermine is only available in one dose: 37.5 mg.
- Adipex is more expensive than generic phentermine 37.5 pills.
Be the first to leave a review.