Acxion is a popular brand of Mexican phentermine. It is sold in two doses – 15mg and 30mg – and available in three forms: tablets, capsules and extended-release tablets.
Phentermine hydrochloride is the active ingredient in all Acxion pills. As a central nervous system stimulant, it helps patients lose weight by suppressing appetite and increasing energy (1).
This medication is designed as a short-term treatment for overweight and obese patients, and should therefore be taken for only a few weeks (3 months) at a time.
Phentermine is a class IV controlled substance, so it is illegal to buy, sell or possess Acxion without a valid prescription.
This is what the Acxion box and pills look like:
Acxion Reviews for Weight Loss
Doctors and package inserts provide a lot of important factual information, but Acxion diet pill reviews remain a vital source of subjective information. The Acxion reviews below describe real users’ experiences with side effects, results and more.
- Acxion weight loss pills are available in three different presentations: tablet, capsule, extended-release tablet.
- This brand of phentermine comes in two different doses: 15mg (taken 1-2 times per day) and 30mg (taken once per day).
- Acxion is a popular brand, which makes it widely-available in Mexican pharmacies.
- Acxion is only sold in Mexico, so it is not available to patients in other countries.
- Like other brands of phentermine weight loss pills, Acxion has many potential side effects.
Be the first to leave a review.
Medicamentos PLM. (2016). Acxion AP.