Close
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Just Robbie

Thread: Just Wanted To Share My Personal Experience

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Just Wanted To Share My Personal Experience

Hi everyone. I've read many different posts on the forum, and I wanted to share my success story. I actually took the day off from work to see my doctor this morning, and I am thrilled with the results I have had with phentermine.

My Journey started back in July 2016. Early in the month someone got angry with me at work and called me all sorts of names, and almost all of them included the word fat. I already knew I was overweight, and had been trying to shed the pounds, but I wasn't very dedicated. It was when the person at work called me all of those horrible names that I decided to put my foot down.

I made an appointment with my primary doctor who also has a weight loss clinic, and he and I went over the program he offers. He did blood work, ekg, took my weight as well as body measurements. At the time I weighed 274 pounds. I was given a seven day supply of phentermine 37.5 mg, and had a injection which contained B6, B12, and something called Lipo-B (or something like that) as well as a diet and exercise plan. I started the medication the next morning.

Today is March 17, 2017 and I now weigh 210 pounds and I am somewhere between 21 and 23% body fat. Can't really remember what the nurse said this morning, because work had called and interrupted me. Anyway, I was 75% body fat when I started. Words can't describe how happy I am with the progress I've made in the last eight months.

Phentermine has not only helped me suppress my hunger, it has also given me more energy and improved mood. I have a very stressful job, so being in better spirits certainly helps get me through the day. The extra energy has made it possible for me to be ale to take a 45 min to 1 hour walk 3-4 evenings a week. The walks, and the change in my eating habits come naturally now, and I am getting closer to my goal weight.

The best things I have experienced so far is having to be measured for a new work robe, as well as looking at a picture taken of me in March 2016 and comparing it to a picture taken a week ago. I can't believe how much younger I look! I feel much better too!

I will continue to take the phentermine until I reach my goal weight, and them my doctor will slowly take me off of the medication. I actually can't wait for my next family reunion in April where many relatives will be seeing me for the first time since April 2016.

Anyway, that is my success story, and I wanted to share. Very best of luck to everyone working to lose weight.
    Last edited by Just Robbie; March 17th, 2017 at 12:20 PM.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thank you so much for posting. I hope I can post a success story like yours in a few months.