What is the average weight loss in the first 30 days?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What is the average weight loss in the first 30 days?

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Biggs View Post
    Does this depend on the dosage? I lost 8 in 2 weeks but gained 3 back when it stopped working . . . I'm extremely depressed and keep crying because I thought this was going to help me. I've only been on it for a month. I tried increasing the dose 1 day to 30 mg to see what would happen and all it really did was heighten my depression. I was going to ask for 37.5 but I'm afraid it'll make me suicidal . . .
    Well it really depends on your body and how it process it. A lot of people has lost using both dosage sometimes they are taking the highest dose and cant lose until Dr. prescribed a lower dosage and then they start to lose. If you want to keep this process I suggested you to speak with your doctor about the anxiety crisis you are facing, don´t worry everything will we alright with dedication and sacrifice you will get to your weight loss goal

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie

Does this depend on the dosage? I lost 8 in 2 weeks but gained 3 back when it stopped working . . . I'm extremely depressed and keep crying because I thought this was going to help me. I've only been on it for a month. I tried increasing the dose 1 day to 30 mg to see what would happen and all it really did was heighten my depression. I was going to ask for 37.5 but I'm afraid it'll make me suicidal . . .
    It really depends on your body and metabolism, all bodies are different so its about what works to you. I have seen some people who take 15mg lost more weight than people taking 37.5 mg. You should speak to your physician in he/she will know whats best for you.

Phen Newbie

Hi babygirl! First of all lets remember phentermine is a prescribed weight loss pill which suppress your appetite right? It is not a miracle pill it should be mix with a diet and exercise ( something your body is going to ask by itself, since the pill also gives you energy) in order to get success, second all bodies ARE NOT THE SAME so maybe the pill you are taking is not working as fast as others users or not working at all for you, what you could do, which takes me to the third statement, is talk to your doctor and see the possibility to change brand or dosage or even the chance to combine it with other medications to improve the pill effectiveness. Fourth and most important phentermine cause mood changes you could pass thru hyper, angry and depress all in just 10 mins, so if you suffer from depression you definitely need to speak to your doctor about the phentermine intake. Please go to your doctor as soon as possible and speak about what are you feeling with phentermine, hope you get well if you need to talk feel free to pm me

Bronze Phenster

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dwadeb View Post
    I have been on Phentermine for exactly 1 month now. I have loss a total of 23 lbs. I have been watching my carbs very closely and staying under 20 per day for the most part. I started at 237 and am currently weighing in at 214. I have dropped 2 pants sizes and 2 top sizes. It is very noticeable in my face, and in the way my clothes fit.
    That´s DOPE! Are you under a specific diet or something besides watching your carbs?, when are taking the pill and what are you eating for breakfast? I´m taking mine 30 mins before breakfast, but then I don´t want to eat, which is bad since my metabolism could get slower.
    Really happy for you, hope you keep losing !

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Wow, that's awesome dwadeb!! Big CONGRATULATIONS on your success so far! Are you doing any exercise or just diet for now?

Keep up the great work

Quote Originally Posted by dwadeb View Post
    I have been on Phentermine for exactly 1 month now. I have loss a total of 23 lbs. I have been watching my carbs very closely and staying under 20 per day for the most part. I started at 237 and am currently weighing in at 214. I have dropped 2 pants sizes and 2 top sizes. It is very noticeable in my face, and in the way my clothes fit.

Phen Newbie

Default 1st month weight loss

sarah270 likes this.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I agree - differs person-to-person, but generally around 10 pounds in the first month Some people lose way more, some people don't lose quite that much... just depends on the person!

If you're looking for some inspiring before & after pics/stories, check out these awesome phentermine weight loss stories!

Phen Newbie

Default 8-12 pounds

It depends, but around 8-12 pounds is recommended in order to stay healthy.

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Pennye S. View Post
    This is my second time taking phentermine and I just started back so don't have a one month to report yet this time but the last time I took it back in 2010, the first month I lost 28 lbs! Then the second month I lost 22 lbs. It just kept falling off! In a little over 4 months I had lost 68 lbs! I'm hoping I get the same great results this time as well!
    I wan to know what she did! Please someone help me. She lost so much weight WAO!

Phen Newbie

Default STOP NEGATIVITY! YOU CAN DO IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyluck44 View Post
    I’ve lost 8 lbs since Monday but I’m sure it’s only Water. Leave it to me to be negative. Sorry!
    Hey Joy! remember trying to lose weight is a complete journey hope you are doing great!

Phen Newbie

Default Wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennye S. View Post
    This is my second time taking phentermine and I just started back so don't have a one month to report yet this time but the last time I took it back in 2010, the first month I lost 28 lbs! Then the second month I lost 22 lbs. It just kept falling off! In a little over 4 months I had lost 68 lbs! I'm hoping I get the same great results this time as well!

Hi , what did you do ? How many miligrams? Did u change diet?

Phen Newbie

Default Just started Phentermine week ago

I’ve lost 8 lbs since Monday but I’m sure it’s only Water. Leave it to me to be negative. Sorry!
    BrittanyBB likes this.

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aleso View Post
    Same here, right on point
    yeah, totally agree with you about that

Phen Newbie

Default 10 pounds

10 pounds a month

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy79 View Post
    Hi! I was just googling weight loss with phentermine and found this forum/thread. I love how real y'all are on here. I'm on my second week and I've only lost 5 pounds and I was kind of starting to think I'm doing something wrong (I've read all these stroies about people loosing like 20 pounds in a month on phen...) but it seems like I'm just kind of on the low end of normal. I've tried so many diets and plans and nothings worked, so I'm happy to see the scale go DOWN instead of up for once, even if it's a little slower than I'd like
    BrittanyBB likes this.

Bronze Phenster

Default google find

Hi! I was just googling weight loss with phentermine and found this forum/thread. I love how real y'all are on here. I'm on my second week and I've only lost 5 pounds and I was kind of starting to think I'm doing something wrong (I've read all these stroies about people loosing like 20 pounds in a month on phen...) but it seems like I'm just kind of on the low end of normal. I've tried so many diets and plans and nothings worked, so I'm happy to see the scale go DOWN instead of up for once, even if it's a little slower than I'd like

Phen Newbie

There's alot of factors that go into weight loss. Each person results will be different depending on age, starting weight, diet, exercise, etc.

For my first month I lost a total of 11lbs. I was also stacking it with Lipodrene. Didn't really change up my diet or exercise too much but that has since change.
    Last edited by AverageGymGoer; February 19th, 2018 at 01:13 PM.

Phen Newbie

Default makes sense

hmmmmm, that makes sense Carmen80. I'm still hoping for a little more than 2 pounds per week! :P

Phen Newbie

Default depends

I emailed my doctor about this and she agrees with what a lot of you are saying: it depends...

She said it's hard to predict exactly, but that people who weigh more at the beginning will usually lose more than people who weigh less, especially in the first few weeks. It also depends a lot on diet and exercise. She said that exercise helps you lose weight faster (duh) and eating healthy (but not starving myself) also helps. For me, she said she'd be happy with an average loss of around 2 pounds per week if that helps...

Phen Newbie

You've done a great job!

Phen Newbie

It really depends

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tanya200 View Post
    How's it going this time round PennyeS? Those are some impressive stats from your first time round?! I second ddtkray's question about what you were doing to lose so much, I wish so bad I could lose that quick!!
    100% agree!

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GMosley View Post
    I agree with tanya.
    Same here, right on point
    My quick ranking of slimming pills:
    1. Phentermine - I used it for 3 months (great results)
    2. Green Barley Plus - I used it myself (good results)
    3. African Mango - Didn't use it but was recommended by a good friend of mine

Phen Newbie

I agree with tanya.

Bronze Phenster

Default Giving up?

Quote Originally Posted by taxlady View Post
    Thank you tanya200. I appreciate your comments. No I never drank water previously, in fact, I'm finding that part difficult but am doing it. I haven't begun the exercise yet. Out of the 5 weeks I've been on phen, I've been sick with a bad sinus infection for 3 and a half of those weeks and don't have the strength or the energy to exercise. I am exhausted from the combination of not feeling well and the insomnia from phen. Sure would like some of this energy it supposedly gives cause it sure hasn't given me a single bit of it.

I will see the dr again on June 1st but so far, I'm not impressed with phen and not happy with the results. The dietician says there are other ones that might work better for me and maybe the dr will give me something else. We'll see I guess. I don't own a scales so no idea what my weight is after another week on it. Will find out when I go back to the dr but I see no difference at all yet in my clothing and was hoping for that at least.

This will be my last post here. It just makes me cry when I come here so I will not be back. Good luck to all of you.
    Honey, you're doing a great job! Don't give up so fast! As I said I've only lost 8lbs in 3 months! Slow and steady. This stuff takes time to build up in your system! It isn't magic. Nothing is. But I think it's the best I've tried so far. I don't exercise either,hence the slow loss. But I'm also 46 years old and have a back injury. It WILL happen! Stay away from those damn scales! They're discouraging! Just focus on eating better food in smaller amounts. I know a way you can get the energy but not sure if I can post here. Awe hell, I'll try. It's called kratom. There are both green and white strains that give great energy and help with pain. If you have a fb look me up Heather Marie Avila Gonzalez. Or email me and I can help you kalasmom3@yahoo.com. I hope you get this! PLEASE don't give up!
    Sam84 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast