Wilmington, NC
Phentermine.com

Thread: Wilmington, NC

Phen Newbie

Does anyone know of a dr near Raleigh, NC that I can get authentic Phentermine 37.5 tablet? Plz leave me detailed info if u do. Thx, so much.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie

Default docs located in raleigh, nc phen

Quote Originally Posted by BettySue View Post
    Howdy gals! I'm originally from the western part of NC (good ole mountains!) but now I live in Cary, right beside of Raleigh. My husband and I go to Wilmington/Carolina Beach about once a month for some beach time.

Do ya'll know any Doctors around here that will prescribe phen? I reaaaaally don't want to have to drive 4 hours back home to get my phen.
    i am looking too for a real doctor. many of them are smoke screens.

Bronze Phenster

Howdy gals! I'm originally from the western part of NC (good ole mountains!) but now I live in Cary, right beside of Raleigh. My husband and I go to Wilmington/Carolina Beach about once a month for some beach time.

Do ya'll know any Doctors around here that will prescribe phen? I reaaaaally don't want to have to drive 4 hours back home to get my phen.
    Yeah but no but yeah but no...

Phen Newbie

Hey Roxyck,
    I live in Wilmington! Did you get the phen online, or did you see one of the Dr's here for it? I got a perscription from a PA here, but he only wrote me for 3 weeks. I have more than 3 weeks of weight to loose if you know what I mean. Are you going to a gym in town. We, being my husband, myself and my 2 year old twins live in the monkey junction area. I used to belong to Lady of America, but I never went, so I cancelled. If you ever want to chat or need a diet buddy, email me. matthewdenise@juno.com

Hi there. I live in Hickory, NC, but lots of my friends live in Wilmington. I get my phen from a doctor (he started a Weightloss and Wellness Clinic that designs diet plans based around Phen and HCG shots) who has offices in both Huntersville and Statesville.

I weighed 145 last year on Valentine's Day and I WILL get back down to 145 for this one!

23 yrs old, 5'6"

"Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants!"

Bronze Phenster

Molly, which site did you order from, I want to order from the web, but am too afriad of getting scammed! Thanks, Kathleen

Bronze Phenster

Hi Molly,

hi,
    I'm from Newport, NC. Started Phen Sept.29th - nothing exciting yet. I bought my pill off the internet. 60 day supply for 90.20. When all else fails try the www.
    good luck to all of you.
    Molly

Bronze Phenster

Hi I live in Sanford, NC... Does anyone know where that is? Its close to Raleigh and Fayetteville.. i am glad some of you guys are
    close to me..

Bronze Phenster my one and only's Avatar

WOW...people close to me...I'm right outside of Charlotte....i visit jacksonville often(camp lejuene)!! Our marines come back in September !

there is a find a dr part of this site...i got mine from my army doc...sorry...he said the army has the same view of phen as what your dr stated...but that all weightloss is a lifestyle change to keep it off reguardless how it is done. good luck...oh i am in fayetteville

Bronze Phenster
    Hi I am new to this site and also live in NC. I live in Jacksonville and can't find a Dr. that prescribes phentermine. The Dr. that I go to said I met all the requirements but that it was only a temporary solution to a life long problem. Can someone tell me of a Dr. that I might be able to use?

Thanks

a lil late on the but im from New Bern NC. abut 3 hours from wilmington

pre preg weight: 137
    end preg weight: 178
    starting phin: 166
    goal: 115

son Wyatt and me

Hi! I live in TX now, but i used to live in Wilmington, off of Greenville Loop Rd. My husband and I had talked about moving out again but couldn't find a house in our price range (other than Leland). We actually haven't lived there for a while and couldn't believe how the prices had gone up. Not that it's not worth it, but our first house wasn't near the price it would be now. If it were still around... we had to leave back in '96 because hurricanes Fran & Bertha basically made us. Of course we moved to CA before moving here so we just traded hurricanes for earthquakes and then the earthquakes for tornadeos!

Well, good luck to you!! Enjoy that beautiful place.

BTW, is Jonny Mercer's Pier still standing?? LOL!
    SW: 261 (4/30/05)
    CW: 209.5 (7/19/05)
    GW: 130
    REACHED 1st MINI GOAL of 230 on 6/12/05
    MISSED 2nd MINI GOAL of 199 for 7/18/05 but only by 10.5 lbs...

(my kids loved the bugs!!)

Third mini goal by 8/30/05

PROUD MEMBER OF Soon2BeSexyInOnderland Newbie Challenge!!

Bronze Phenster

Hi I am from Topsail Island! It is between Jacksonville and Wilmington. I now live in Atlanta but, my family still lives there and we visit often. Are you going to school there?
    Jennifer

Jefferey and Emily

Kaitlin

This is the whole family(I am 251)

Bronze Phenster

I take the 37.5 dose in the mornings. I just started on Tuesday so far I am down 3. I think you can go to tickerfactory.com and put the weight slider on the bottom of your profile. Hope this helps!!
    Goal Weight 4/30/05 = 220
    Goal Weight 5/28/05 = 205
    Goal Weight 6/30/05 = 195
    Goal Weight 8/31/05 = 175
    Ultimate Goal = 165

Phen Newbie

hi i am not good at how to find were peolpe reply to me. you are doning go on losing that weight. i am at a stand still i only take 1/2 the dose a day 15mg per day once a day. should i up it two pills a day? What is you your success?
    and how do you make the weight loss chart? i have lost 20lbs by cutting back on the sweets and chips and by taking the pills. i have 20 more pounds to loss. i will be having a brest reduction in a few months and i MUST get this extra weigh off! If you have the time can you help me any one!
    tay what you want

Bronze Phenster
    Anyone else from here?
    Goal Weight 4/30/05 = 220
    Goal Weight 5/28/05 = 205
    Goal Weight 6/30/05 = 195
    Goal Weight 8/31/05 = 175
    Ultimate Goal = 165