Started my dosage today! Sliced that ****** in half and away we go!
Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default wow!

Wow, that is GREAT progress stellarskies!! Good for you

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Kudos

Congratulations stellarskies!! That's awesome progress no matter which weight is right

I think the phen is helping me too - Im not hungry hardly at all for most of the day. Have my first weigh-in next week... Eek.

Good luck with your blood pressure/back! I hope it goes back down soon and that your back feels better!!

Keep up the awesome work

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Flhrgirl View Post
    Have you seen any progress? We started about the same time, and I was just wondering... I'm on day five and finally dropped half a pound.
    Cheering you on!

I have, actually. I weighed in today at the clinic (so I guess two weeks) and their scale has me at 186 today. I was 199 when I first weighed in. I think their scale is off though. My Fitbit Aria logs it all down and I was around 196 when I went in and 191 today. I feel this is more accurate. I even told them I was skeptical of the weight. Next week, I may ask them to take my measurements again.

I have given myself a break from the Phentermine on Saturday or Sunday, one of those is my cheat day either way.

MariaMama: Seriously! I can eat loads of salad and salmon, but I guess the calories do add up!

Side note: I injured my lower back jogging somehow (reoccurring, first time I injured it was last year during cross fit) so I went to get it looked at by my chiropractor and my BP was (the bottom number) was 86 and then 89 a few minutes later. I hope that is from the extreme pain in my back and not the pill. I will have to get it checked again when my back is feeling better. My bottom number is usually in the 60s. I plan on getting my physical soon too.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Red face Hi!

Hi stellarskies! I don't think your oversharing at all - I can really relate. I just started phen too and want to get back down to my pre-baby weight. Portion control is what gives me lotssss of problems too. I think it's usually pretty easy to pick "healthy" foods... my issue is trying to not to go back for seconds. Here's hoping the phentermine helps!!!

Sending you lots of good luck vibes for weight loss!!

Photos
    View albums

Default Hi!

Have you seen any progress? We started about the same time, and I was just wondering... I'm on day five and finally dropped half a pound.
    Cheering you on!
    Sw: 165.9
    Cw: 165.9
    first goal: 150
    goal: 130

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by AriesRising84 View Post
    Welcome!

Eating is IMPORTANT! Of course, we mean 'better nutrition', or sustainable habits of better eating that you will be able to continue long after you're done with the treatment.

Best of luck!

Thank you! I am not sure why the asterisks, I think I typed s u c k e r.

I completely agree! As of now, it is helping control my portions. I try not to go too long without any food though, so even if I am not hungry at lunch time, I have a small salad or something. I want to be able to sustain this as a long term habit.

If this can get my brain to be OK with portion control, it is a win.
    Last edited by stellarskies; February 2nd, 2018 at 05:35 PM.

Administrator
    Photos
    View albums

Welcome!

Eating is IMPORTANT! Of course, we mean 'better nutrition', or sustainable habits of better eating that you will be able to continue long after you're done with the treatment.

Best of luck!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Red face Started my dosage today! Sliced that ****** in half and away we go!

Hello all,

I am 42 and hoping to get somewhere with my weight loss. I am not looking to go all bikini body but I need to at least trim my waistline. I was between 175 and 180 before I had my child and while that sounds high... I was in a size 10 and looked decent and felt great. After my daughter and hysterectomy it all went downhill She's 7 now, so I needed a boost!

Anyway I have PCOS... so that seems to complicate manners! I've never been as big (240ish) as when I was diagnosed but I am struggling now at 195 to get anywhere near my pre-kid weight.

So, sorry for the overshare but I figured a few folks may be in my boat!

Day 1: I did feel odd, took my pill at 5:30AM on an empty stomach and waited about an hour to have a small breakfast. Skipped my beloved coffee but I think I should be able to handle it. Forced some lettuce and tuna down for lunch. I think it is wearing off because I am feeling kind of hungry but that is OK. I can have a healthy dinner I guess. My biggest issue is portion control because we do not eat fast food and we don't fry foods, etc.

Anyway... Thank you for letting me rant!