Newbie with lots of hope...
Close
    Administrator
    Photos
    View albums

Lightbulb new to phentermine advice

Hi Final Effort! Thanks for stopping by the phentermine.com forum

Most people lose an average of 1.5-3 pounds per week, but it varies a lot from person-to-person. It's more likely that you'll lose around 10 pounds in the first month if you stick to your healthy diet and exercise routine. While it may not seems like it now, it's actually better to lose weight a little slower since research shows that people who lose weight less dramatically tend to keep it off for longer!

In terms of daily habits, you may be interested in some of these blog posts (and the comments below each article!):

You may also find this older forum thread useful since Aleshia had asked a very similar question: https://www.phentermine.com/forum/my...ing-weight.htm

Best of luck in your weight loss journey!! We look forward to hearing about your progress

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Default Newbie with lots of hope...

I was prescribed apidex 18.75 yesterday along with b12 injection and Lasix. I took one this morning after breakfast, seem to be ok with it so far. I have tried so many things to lose some weight, with little or no success. I am 47, weighed in yesterday at 193. The most I have ever weighed. I am sick about it, mainly because I have had no luck losing. I am in a wedding in roughly 1 month.
    I eat pretty healthy, and walk between 3-5 miles daily and also go to the gym several times a week, mainly cycle as it is something I can do without hurting for days after. I would love some advice...is it possible to lose 20 lbs in a month or so? Or is that out of reality? What does everyone do the benefit the most with the help of these pills? What do you eat? Exercise? Drink? How much?
    I am determined to make this help me, it is very expensive for me and really want to get the most out of it as I possibly can!

thanks in advance!