STUCK... Need encouragement , tips and HELP!!!.
Phentermine.com
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By JennW
  • 1 Post By sarah270
  • 2 Post By weightnomore
  • 1 Post By sarah270
  • 1 Post By Loly98
  • 1 Post By HannahB4

Thread: STUCK... Need encouragement , tips and HELP!!!.

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Sam84 View Post
    Hi

Iam here because I get stuck too I was been on it during 3 months and I havent seen any results since one month Im doing the exact same things eating right, exercise, takin LOT of waters and the scale is paused. Please help! What can I do? any suggestions?
    Hi Sam Doing the same and expect a change is not always a good idea, you should speak to your doctor about leaving the pill for at leat a month or maybe taking a higher dose.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Sam! Unfortunately it's super-common to plateau after a couple months of steady weight loss.

--> Here's a few tips about how to overcome a weight loss plateau with phentermine.

It may also be time to take a break from phentermine or switch-up your routine to jump start your metabolism again. Your prescribing doctor would be the best person to talk to if you're unsure where to go from here

Best wishes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam84 View Post
    Hi

Iam here because I get stuck too I was been on it during 3 months and I havent seen any results since one month Im doing the exact same things eating right, exercise, takin LOT of waters and the scale is paused. Please help! What can I do? any suggestions?

Phen Newbie

Hi

Bronze Phenster

Someone with good tips to get some energy lately. Phentermine is helping me with suppressing appetite but lately I don`t want to do anything,don`t know why!

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by HannahB4 View Post
    There´s a lot of people who take the phentermine first thing in the morning and they say its the best think to do however there´s other people who prefer taking it with a meal. In my personal experience I prefer taking 15 mg first thing in the morning and another 15 mg before lunch. I eat healthy and do exercise.
    Me in particular I like to take 15mg first thing in the morning before breakfast and the other one 15- 20 mins before lunch.

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by Loly98 View Post
    I will try to do this, It will help if I do exercise while fasted? What if I take the phentermine on an empty stomach?
    There´s a lot of people who take the phentermine first thing in the morning and they say its the best think to do however there´s other people who prefer taking it with a meal. In my personal experience I prefer taking 15 mg first thing in the morning and another 15 mg before lunch. I eat healthy and do exercise.
    SebasT likes this.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loly98 View Post
    I will try to do this, It will help if I do exercise while fasted? What if I take the phentermine on an empty stomach?
    Hi Loly98! It really depends on the person whether or not it helps to exercise in a fasted state, but some research shows that it may increase fat burn. I would still say: do whatever feels good for YOU. There's no "right" or "wrong" time to exercise as long as you do it

Yes - most people take their phentermine on an empty stomach (either first thing in the AM or 1-2 hours after breakfast). You can read more about when to take phentermine here.

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sarah270 View Post
    Hi Candace15!

If you're struggling with feeling sluggish between meals, I would recommend trying a balanced breakfast that has some complex carbs (e.g. oatmeal or whole fruit) + protein and/or a healthy fat. The combination of multiple types of foods will help level-out your blood sugar and maybe keep your energy up! Check out the link above for some yummy ideas

Also, I've heard a lot of people say that making a point to get their exercise in the morning really helps (since that's when they have the most energy, both from the phentermine and because they're not tired from a long day). I really try to workout in the morning and that's worked pretty well for me!

HannahB4 likes this.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Candace15!

If you're struggling with feeling sluggish between meals, I would recommend trying a balanced breakfast that has some complex carbs (e.g. oatmeal or whole fruit) + protein and/or a healthy fat. The combination of multiple types of foods will help level-out your blood sugar and maybe keep your energy up! Check out the link above for some yummy ideas

Also, I've heard a lot of people say that making a point to get their exercise in the morning really helps (since that's when they have the most energy, both from the phentermine and because they're not tired from a long day). I really try to workout in the morning and that's worked pretty well for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Candace15 View Post
    Hi I have the same problem so you think a good option would be a protein shake?
    Loly98 likes this.

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by weightnomore View Post
    Your lack of energy may be related to the Adipex wearing off. Your breakfast is loaded with carbs and should be replaced with high protein ie 30-40 grams which will help to stabilize your blood sugar and slow absorption of carbohydrates during the day.
    Hi I have the same problem so you think a good option would be a protein shake?

Phen Newbie

Default Stuck

Your lack of energy may be related to the Adipex wearing off. Your breakfast is loaded with carbs and should be replaced with high protein ie 30-40 grams which will help to stabilize your blood sugar and slow absorption of carbohydrates during the day.
    Bambi78 and Candace15 like this.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default multiple, smaller doses

If you talk to your doctor about this, some physicians will also adjust your prescription so you take smaller doses 2-3 times per day. This helps spread out the effects throughout the day and curb nighttime cravings.
    Bambi78 likes this.

Phen Newbie

Default Helo

My doctor said wait to take it till late morning and after healthy filling breakfast. It even says so on the bottle. Maybe because it will last longer into the evening when you get the munchies. I get up at 7. Take it about 10. Don't take too late or at lunchtime or you won't be able to get to sleep until later.
    sarah270 likes this.

as said the previous speaker you need to start taking B vitamin it will increase your energy level

Phen Newbie

Default Stuck

Have you thought about B complex vitamin

Phen Newbie

Default STUCK... Need encouragement , tips and HELP!!!.

Hi Everyone,

So I started taking adipex 37.5mg on 5/9/17 with a starting weight of 236.2. The first week I felt great tons of energy (didn't need to drink coffee), appetite decreased. The first week I strictly eat healthy and didn't do much working out. I lost 5.2 lbs within just seven days. Well here I am today 6/8/17, I have noticed that my energy level has started to decrease and that I have been feeling hungry more often, however when I eat I can only eat small portions before feeling full. I am eating really healthy, drink about 1 gallon of water everyday. Due to the lack of energy I struggle to try to go work out, plus I have a really bad knee so fear of popping out of place scares me too. I stood on the scale today and I gained back 2 lbs... I just don't get it, am I doing something wrong? I have noticed also that i've been feeling like almost bloated... I take my adipex at 6:30am before I start getting ready for work and Drink my breakfast smoothie consisting of banana, strawberries, spinach, greek yogurt, almond milk, and chia seeds by 7:20/ 7:30ish. If I don't have a shake for breakfast then I wait till I get to my office to have sugar free oatmeal and that's around 8am... Am I not taking it correctly, or do I really need to find that extra energy to start pushing myself to work out. HELP!!!!! (sorry for rambling)
    Last edited by m.williamson926; June 8th, 2017 at 11:21 AM.