I'm back after a year, tummy tuck done but.....
Close
    Photos
    View albums

JennyLee - I'm not really numb anymore, but I did go through that phase where you feel the pins and needle *****s as your nerves start to come out of the numbness, I guess they are probably growing back or healing.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I'm so glad you posted this info! I have had the same sharp stabbing pain! I need to look into this! I get so depressed because I cannot, or do not want to do a sit-up due to the horrible pain I'm in....
    This is me at my highest, 6 years ago.
    start weight-288
    2/14/06-252
    6/09/06-283.6 :[
    6/12/06-276.3 Back on track

Photos
    View albums

breathless: I was 190 lbs (5' 7") when I got my surgery. My pant size was 16 and now I'm a 14. The surgery was not as much as I thought it would be and it was the best $5,385.00 I EVER or will ever spend I was surprised when my Dr. didn't even ask me to step on a scale but he did tell me to get off phentermine for the surgery and that is why I did.

As far as my incision and puffiness, above my incision is where I am getting fluffy and then right under my breasts to belly button is starting to lose it's flat look
    Jennifer
    196 (5/6/06)
    228 (9/1/07)
    230 (10/27/07)
    CAN YOU SAY OUT OF CONTROL!
    CW 232 (11/19/07) 1st day of phen

L J
    Photos
    View albums

Hey, I think I remember you! And welcome back! Your surgery turned out so wonderfully! I'm sure you'll be able to get back on track with the weight loss- the holidays are finally over at least- that's the hardest part!
    Height: 5'2"

Start weight: 145lbs (Jan. 24, 2005)
    Week one: 141 (Jan 31)
    Week two: 139 (Feb 7-TOM)
    Week three 135 (Feb 14)
    Week four 132 (Feb 21)
    Week five 128 (Feb 28)
    Week six 125 (March 6)

Took a break, life happened, gained a lot back, starting back soon!

Photos
    View albums

HI. I had my TT on July 7th. Have you noticed that your weight is now settling around your incision, thighs and butt? Mine has! My incision looks puffy. A girl here at work also had it done (but about 2 years ago) and she said hers looks the same as mine. I also had a hernia repaired and the doc said that he had to tighten me more than he usually does with his patients. Guess my abs were pretty much shot. I had two 8 pound 21 inch babies, so they did a number on my tummy. MY current weight now is 147, but I would like to be around 130. The doc took off 3 inches of fat and skin and lipoed the equivalent to 3 pounds. I'm still thrilled with my results. I went from a size 10 jeans to a 4. My problem now is that my thighs and hips carry a lot of weight now. I can't fit into size 4 pants because of them. I know if I lose about 10 pounds and tone up, that I'll be fitting those pants. Good luck to you!
    6/25/06 134.5

8/2005 160

SW: 160
    CW: 128.4 Hey 120's!
    GW: 125
    inches lost in hips: 9
    inches lost in waist: 3
    inches lost in thighs: lost 1 in each thigh!
    **YAY!! Met my goal to lose 1 inch in each thigh by July 15th**

Photos
    View albums

Hi! I too had a tummy tuck (8-1-05) and am back to my old habits. My tummy however did not turn out as flat as yours (if you go to picturetrail . com and type in zapslr you can see my pics,, i just don't have the url to it). I will be going back in for touch up lipo next friday to take care of what he couldn't do at the time of surgery. Just some more off upper tummy and love handles. I had 5lbs of fat lipo'd out w/ the surgery and 12lbs of skin taken off. HOWEVER i asked the doc jsut a couple wks ago "then why haven't i lose 17lbs?" he said a lot of it is fluid so it'd be more likely to see a loss of 1/2 that (or about 7-8lbs, which i did loose i guess). It has taken me since Aug to get back on track w/ eating to be honest. I feel the same way though, i an't have spent all that time, money adn pain and then ruin it b/c of pizza or cheese or something!
    Good luck and let us know your progress!
    Shanna
    HEIGHT: 5'10''
    HW: 264
    SW ON PHEN: 251
    CW: 205.6

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I swear if you put my face on your body, my husband would not be able to tell the difference. With the before TT pictures that is. You look amazing. I had lost down to 180lbs before I had a hysterectomy and after that I quit work and I have gained all that back. I was losing weight and my husband said when I got to the weight I wanted I could have a TT. But I was working then and money was not as tight. I was afraid that a Dr. would not do surg. at 180lbs. I wanted to have the hysterectomy and TT at the same time. I can just pick up folds of skin. I am curious, what size pants/jeans did you wear before your TT and what size did you wear after?
    I know you can get back to your normal weight. It looks from your chart to be 10lbs. It is good that you caught it before it was more. I believe after all you have been through, you have the will to lose what you want. If I had the money, I would hop on a plane to Texas and visit your doc!

Photos
    View albums

Hi and Welome back- just returning myself.Great before and after pics.You look great! Not sure about the meds but follow some of the other advice above

Photos
    View albums

HI thank you all for the wonderful comments. With the surgery they took off 6 pounds of fat and skin. Becuase of the hernia my recovery was longer then others with just a tummy tuck.

EP~ Thank God my tummy hasn't came back with my recent weight gain but that is why I knew I had to do somthing NOW becuase I didn't spend all that time and money for nothing just for it to come back, ya know.

As far as hernia's. It sounds like all of you who mentioned it, have one. The biggest sign my Dr. looked for was when I laid flat then used my stomach muscles to get up/sit up, it looked like I had an alien or something trying to poke out. A lot of women have hernias after pregnancies and if you do then no matter how much weight you lose your stomach will not have any change, or very minimal.

Thank you again for all the nice comments {hugs} and advice. I will def. check out phen-pro.com
    Jennifer
    196 (5/6/06)
    228 (9/1/07)
    230 (10/27/07)

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thank you for posting your pre and post op pictures. For all of us thinking about this procedure, that is so nice.

Oh and you look FAB! (I'm jealous)

How much weight did you lose from the tuck? (Do you lose weight with a tuck?

What the post op recovery horrible?

I too have what I call "a tummy with a hangover" as a result of a totally unnecessary c-section.

We're glad your back! I too have been gone. I've been gone almost 2 year

Photos
    View albums

Ronwifey- I am also on phen-pro. 50mg pro and 30mg phen. Definatly check out www.************ it is a great site.

Jimmysgirl- I have the SAME thing! I had a c-section 19 months ago and when my son was like 3 days old, he actually slept for 4 straight hours. I was a big SIDS paranoid mother and I shot right up in the middle of the night to lean over his bassinette to make sure he was breathing and I got the worst stabbing, pain I have ever felt! Even to this day, like you said, when I use that muscle somehow the pain shoots back, enough to make you drop to your knees! I wonder what it is? I always forget whenever I go to the DR to ask. Are you still a little numb on your lower tummy?

Photos
    View albums

Hey nice after pics. I was just wondering how you knew that you had a hernia?? The day after my c-section I wasn't thinking and tried to sit up using my stomach muscles and felt something rip in my right side. That was 3 years ago and still until this day if I use that muscle the wrong way it feels like someone is stabbing me so bad it will knock me right down.

EP
    Photos
    View albums

Wow..your Dr. did a fabulous job. I know it is hard to stay away from food..but, look at the second chance you got. What a differance. ( I had this done 6 years ago and am in the same position) Has your stomach come back with your weight gain? You looked great..try to hand in there...we are here to help you! It will always go back down now that they have tightened the muscles..good luck to you.

~EP
    ~ENEZ

Photos
    View albums

I've heard it helps phen work better, I'm on a diffent antidepressant and have had no trouble.
    Spring Into Action Challenge

Overall Goal

Platinum Phenster nickandsydsmom's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Your before and after pics are great by the way!! How much weight did you lose altogether? You look really good!
    SW 233
    CW 194

Photos
    View albums

Visit phen-pro . com to read up about the effects of prozac on phen. It's reported to boost phen's effectiveness.
    Ht - 5'9"
    272 (12/16), 264 (12/23),262 (1/06), 258 (1/13) 4 weeks,
    257 (1/20) off phen cycle, 251 (2/03) back on phen, 249 (2/10), 248 (2/17), 247 (2/24),246 (3/03) on phendimetrazine, 246 (3/10) Plateau , 244 (3/24), 240 (3/31), 237 (4/7), 236 (4/20), 232 (5/5), 228 (5/19), 227 (6/9), 221 (6/30)
    GW - 190

Visit my PhenBlog

Platinum Phenster nickandsydsmom's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

They do prescribe PhenPro which is a low dose (5mg) of Prozac and Phen so w/you being on 20mg. of Prozac I would just confirm w/your doctor or pharmacist that it is okay and that they aren't going to counteract each other in effect.
    SW 233
    CW 194

Photos
    View albums

ive heard others talk of getting prescribed both at once by their docs...saying it helps the phen work...but i have no experience with it...good luck....

Photos
    View albums

Hi, I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I was here last year. Well I was on Phentermine and I lost some weight and had a Full Tummy tuck 5/26/05( www.picturetrail.com/jennifertummy )but now I'm back to my old eating habits OINK OINK. I can blame it on the 20mg of Prozac I take a day but honestly it's my appetite and love for food. I really have a love hate relationship with it :thinking: . Well my point of this post is:
    1) to say Hi and I'm back
    2) I got 30 day supply of 37.5 Phentermine but I'm worried because I'm on Prozac. Has anyone took Prozac (20mg) and Phentermine (37.5)? Thanks so much and look forward to meeting new "phrends".

[ January 03, 2006, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: ronwifey ]
    Jennifer
    196 (5/6/06)
    228 (9/1/07)
    230 (10/27/07)