For Trent (therightrhodes)
Close
    Photos
    View albums

Gee, I didn't realize there were so many responses after my last one. That's shocking. Apparently it got further down on the list than what I was checking. So I feel bad that all you said some really nice things and it was almost like I ignored them, but I didn't. I didn't see them. You all are inspiring to me. We'll just inspire each other. How bout that? You all have a great New Years and below to make up for not responding to any of you, I put a response to each one of you. Thanks for thinking of me.

CatLady - You can butt in anytime you want to. No matter how much I think about it or how much I can't believe I did it, I just start laughing about it. I'm still in shock about it.

Jenfri76 - You get on back on track. You're doing awesome too. You can do it. You are posting too much and trying too hard to not do this. You can and will succeed at this. Hang in there and keep at it.

Eternity - Thank you Eternity. You're a great person to get to know and a great person to be in touch with. Your funny, your witty, and I think you're going to make one spunky skinny gal once you're all finished. Now that you've broken your plateau, you're going to be heading on down the road. That's awesome.

Sharlay81 - Oh, thank you so much Sharlay. You should be so very proud of yourself too. Your change is drastic. You're looking great!

CuzzzandU - Thank you Cuzz. It's really tough to think that this journey could be years long. I'm losing fast right now, but that's only going to last a short time. I may have hit a plateau, I'm not sure. My not consistent anymore like I was because the Holidays and New Years has kinda messed me up a little up. We'll have to wait and see. You keep up the good work and don't give up. Giving up only delays your results. You're doing great!

Flaskunk - My clothes are looser, but there's also quite of bit of different sized clothes. I work in a professional environment, I can dress casually, but I still have to look fairly nice. I am no longer wearing a lot of the shirts that I had been wearing, because they just look too baggy and horrible. Some of them look okay big. Some of them were tight to begin with and I never should have worn them, but I'm wearing them now. Others are new, because I'm running out of things to wear. All the pants and jeans are new because the old ones will fall off and even if I wear a belt they are too bunched up and I can't wear to work.

Still for Flaskunk - They don't have the problem that I had. My problem was portion control, not necesssarily what I would eat. Plus, I was not active most of the time. If I wanted to go out and do something, I was able to, but I just chose not too. I chose to take hte elevetor when I was perfectly capable of taking the stairs. Now, I can't stand the elevator, I have to take the stairs. I went all the way up to the 6th floor in a building downtown and I wanted to take the stairs, and didn't even break a sweat. Before I would break a sweat by the 2nd floor. I can see huge results other than what I'm wearing and how I look. My kids are all very active. My oldest (5 years) plays soccer, and will only eat things that are plain. For example, he drink milk, but does not like chocolate in it. He does not like the extra stuff on his foods like a lot of people do. He's very picky like that and he eat very small portions. He's very thin, but healthy. My middle son (1 year) will be our problem if we have to have one that carries on the legacy. lol. We have already started working on him. When he wants chips, we will give it to him, but we will also offer carrots as an alternative, or something to that affect. He usually takes the alternative. We also want it to appear to be his choice, not ours. We want him to make the right decisions when we're not available to make them for him when he gets older. What is your opinion about it? Just FYI, we are smack in the middle of Oklahoma and all the governor has issued a state of emergency for the entire state. There have been enormous fires everyday, but luckily there are firefighters here from other states (especially Georgia) that is helping out here. We just need some rain or snow or something. This is just so strange for us to be dealing with. California is used to it, but rather, we're dealing with it and they're dealing with flooding right now. Things are strange right now, huh?

Dumbfox - Thanks Fox. That picture was actually taken because my wife wanted to send one to my mom to show her how I screwed up my hair. lol. It has grown on her now, but it was a shock when I walked in the door.

Youcandoit - That's awesome. You're right, this Phen is da bomb. Keep up the good work. If you can maintain your weight after two pregnancies, then you are certainly doing the right thing.

Fazolis - That's pretty cool. Thanks. I have yet to figure out how to make smilies other than the basic smile and the wink. lol. Anything further than that, requires a little additional training. lol. I've never had a smiley remind anyone of me though. That's very nice.

Bigbonedgirl - Thank you BBG, you're doing a fantastic job too. Hang with it and keep going all the way! You just have a short distance left.
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Start Date: November 12, 2005
    Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Dumbfox~ I found it at Phentermine.com/smileys

Photos
    View albums

Trent,
    I agree with everyone that you are doing a fantastic job and look great!

Photos
    View albums

OMG! Rachel!!! That smiley is too cute! Where did you find that?

Measurements:
    Bust - Was 42" ~ Now 36"
    Waist - Was 39" ~ Now 27"
    Hips - Was 46" ~ Now 38"

See my critters:

Photos
    View albums

Trent~~ I wanted to give you out a hollar also. Your current pic is remarkable.

I think my little man here desribes what I think of you, if you were a smiley. lol.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

i was just getting ready to post that on another topic, but i kept looking and found this one.
    you do look good. i can really see a difference. i lost 33pds. i started in feb.05 at 205 and am at 170. i had to stop the phen in july until nov and was able to maintain my weight after being preg 2times. i say this phen is da bomb.

keep it up

rebecca

Photos
    View albums

Trent, I LOVE your new picture!! You look so young, like a college student! I love reading your posts too; you're such an inspiration to others and you have such a calming, positive voice.

Keep up the hard work!

Measurements:
    Bust - Was 42" ~ Now 36"
    Waist - Was 39" ~ Now 27"
    Hips - Was 46" ~ Now 38"

See my critters:

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

WOW WEE Trent are you looking hot!
    Almost 40#lbs down and have you been changing sizes or clothes just looser?
    Hope you take no offense at what I'm gonna ask but have no kids myself and just wander when is it that you try to break the cycle with kids?
    Have you started trying to watch what the kids are eating now? Or if it isn't around for you than they have very limited access? If your not eating fast food anymore, does that mean the kids are eating better too?
    Personally Hubby doesn't have weight problem so he still eats sweets and such. But find can't have them out in plain sight or else I will get into them so he has taken to "putting them up". LOL, I have made him into a "closet eater".
    What a sweetie your boss is! Hope the fires are are far away from you.
    Started 7-8-05
    Searching for the skinny me!
    It's not a dream, it's a reality!
    -----------------------------------

Photos
    View albums

looking good there my phrend !! keep it up.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !

((((( hugs)))) cuzzz

Photos
    View albums

Wooooweeeee whos that man with the blonde hair????

Trent is that u?......nooooooo......really.....hmmmmm.......nahh hhh
    (looking again).....OMG it is YOU and dont u look good. man ur changing so fast. Im so proud of u Trent u keep it up boy!!!
    I can almost see the light at the end of my dark tunnel.

250lbs

179lbs (not here anymore. Put on some)

HW-250 (Atkins Diet)5'9
    CW-206 (11/9/05 Start Phen w/ Atkins)
    CW-186lbs(7/1/06) A New Day!
    GW-160

***July***
    -GOAL-
    Drink more water
    Juice
    Lose 6lbs (CW-186lbs)
    Work out 4x's a wk
    -MEASUREMENTS-
    ***July***
    Waiste-33.5
    Hips-46
    L/R Arm-13.5
    L/R Thi-27.5
    Hooters-37.5
    Neck-13.5

***My Goal***

Photos
    View albums

Yes,everything Toni said Trent. You know your my inspiration. You look soooooooo good, and you just keep gettin better!

Height 5'2
    Age- 32
    SW-256 (10-07-05)started phen
    CW-249 (10-16-05)
    TOM (10-22-05)
    CW-246 (10-28-05)10lbs yay!
    CW-244 (11-8-05)
    CW-240 (11-29-05)still lost after 2 turkey days yahooo!
    CW-246.2 (01-03-06) gained some and bought new scale=weigh more *sigh*
    CW-243 (1-10-06)
    CW-241 (1-24-06)
    CW-239 (2-01-06)Finally made it out of the 240's Yahooooooo!!

GW-199 (Short term)
    GW-125 (Long term)

Photos
    View albums

Trent after seeing your current picture, I am back on track as of now!!!! You are doing awesome!!!!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Not to butt in but that is freaking hilarious!! I laughed my rear off the day that you posted that! Thanks for keeping us laughing... And you do look great, btw...congrats on the weight loss!!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

That's cool!!!
    Missy

Photos
    View albums

Missy, it was so funny. My boss gave me this present that felt really cold. I thought it was strange. I opened it and it was the same meal that he threw trash in. I knew then he truly felt bad about it. I thought it was wierd that he wanted me to open it right then. It was pretty funny, so yeah, I got the free lunch.
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks, Trent!! :heartpump: I know, but it seems like this last 27 lbs. is going to be the worst...I've got to step up my game somehow!!! Believe me, my birthday was December 2....the last one I shall celebrate, I turned (dum..dum..dum..) 29!!! I know that is not old, but the other day when I went to get my haircut (in my hometown) the woman who cut my hair has known me since I was 5, tells me I have aged beautifully. I'm thinking to myself that I am not old enough to be aging yet... :thinking: Anyway, I know how you feel!! Did you ever take your boss up on that free lunch?
    :heart:
    Missy

Photos
    View albums

One thing, Missy, when I'm 30, I don't want to feel 40 or 50. When I turn 30 (in 3 years), I want to feel 20. I didn't take the pill on Christmas Day because I thought it would help me after overeating while off the pill on Christmas Eve. It didn't though. I wasted it. haha. You made a good choice by not wasting the pill. You're not far from your goal. You're doing awesome.
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I love the new hair, Trent!!! You look so young and awesome!! 35 lbs. in a month and a half...GREAT DAY!! Don't feel bad, I gained 3 over Christmas...didn't even take pills, 'cuz it would just be a waste!!! Back on track today, though!!! Congrats, hottie!!
    Missy

Photos
    View albums

Thank you so much ladies. That means a lot to me. Both of you are going to do really well. If I can do it, ANYBODY can do it. It's not easy and sometimes it seems like I would sell everything I own just be able to eat a hamburger, but you just have to say no. It's not bad to eat a hamburger, but for me, if I start, I won't stop. I will eat one the next day, then the next day, then I'll get fries with it, then the coke starts coming back in my life. If I keep it as simple as possible, it's easier.

I am amazed the longer I do this how much more time I have. I filled all my time gaps with eating before, whether it a 20 course meal or chips and dip, I was always eating. Now I have to find something else to do with my time. It's really fun to be dieting and watching how my life is changing right before my own eyes.

Toni, don't let anyone (especially yourself) make you think you can't do this. If you're suffering, then you just may need to change your mindset a little bit. Enjoy it. When my stomach growls, I just like to sit and listen to it growl, because I know with each growl, it is taking some fat from some part of my body that's been stored up for years. I just sit and listen to the growl and imagine that fat burning away. It's almost like God's little alarm that goes off in this instrument that is my body. It's a tool. Use it. If your stomach isn't growling, then don't eat yet, you're really not hungry. That growl is a growl for a reason. Then don't eat til your full, just eat until you're not hungry anymore. Try that for a while and see how it works.

Karen, Thank you for your nice message. I really do appreciate it. I've actually been on this for 6 weeks now. I started on November 12. I've lost 35 pounds since I started, but then I gained 4 between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so I'm working really really hard to get those 4 off so I'll still be ahead of the game. I send many hugs back to you.
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

Photos
    View albums

Trent I have to agree with Toni. YOU are looking awesome and by the way I like the new hair with the highlights. The last pic you posted you looked like you have lost more than 16 pounds. Keep up the good work. ((HUGS)) to you.

Karen

Silver Phenster Christian_M0mmy's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums
    I don't know if I've ever posted to you, but I wanted to let you know I read most of what you post. I read about the Christmas lights and your boss. About your ups and downs at home with the hormones and such. When there is a long post and I start scrolling down to get to the bottom, I tend to stop and see what you said when I see your pictures.

As for your weight loss, WOW!! From my calculations you've lost 16 pounds just since December 1st. And it REALLY shows from your pictures. When I think I'm not gonna make it, that I'm "suffering" for nothing, I remember your posts and your pictures and think "Trent is doing an awesome job, I can do it too".

Now this sounds really strange, I know, lol. You don't know me from Adam (or Amy for that matter, lol) Don't worry, I'm not a stalker. I just wanted to say, here in public, that you are one of my favorite phennie's. Keep up the good work!!
    Toni

Biggest Loser Janruary Challenge

My hunny bunch

GOAL WEIGHT

6 MONTH GOAL

Highest Weight - 311 3-2003
    Started Phen - 11-6-2005 ??? weight
    Got scale 11-21-2005 - 285.6
    12-1-2005 - 273.8 TOM
    CW 12-13-05 - 270.2
    CW 12-28-05 - 265.4
    GW 175 (at least)