OMG! I can't believe my eyes
Close
    Photos
    View albums

hey allison, thanks a lot. it means a lot to me when i can be a motivation to someone else. I know when i first came to the boards, there were women that i was motivated by and they helped me so let me know if you have any questions.

as for what i did, i just ditched fast food all together, and pop. even diet like imjustagoyle said. cause i craved food afterwards too.

I also do a low carb diet, its the only thing that works for me. im bad at counting cals. I try to drink a gallon of water a day too. and as for working out, i try to get cardio in atleast 2x a week but its hard for me. I had a trainer for a few months and he got me on track and told me exactly what to eat. I can give u an example if you want, just PM me.

like i said, good luck to you.
    "Being a Leader is like being a Lady, if you have to say you are,
    then you aren't"

PHENTASTIC PHRENDS CHALLENGE~*~*

SW: 163
    CW: 112
    GW: ^im happy

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

nooo soda in this house anymore! With 3 teenagers and 3 younger kids, and their friends we seemed to be going through cases of the stuff, so I just stopped buying it. No casualties yet! they seem to be getting along just fine, and Im really not missing it either.
    I took the recycling in and the guy said "what happened, where did all these water bottles come from? No cans"? I thought that was funny

Good luck!
    ~kim

Height 5'11"
    Age~37
    SW~216 (12-16-05)started phen
    CW~205 (12-23-05)
    CW~200 (12-31-05)
    CW~199 (01-01-06)
    CW~199 (01-07-06)
    CW~197 (01-09-06)there we go
    CW~195 (01-14-06)
    CW~195 (01-21-06)
    CW~195 (01-28-06)
    CW~192 (02-03-06)
    CW~190 (02-13-06)
    CW~189 (02-17-06)
    CW~185 (03-17-06)

GW~160

imjustagoyle

Soda is such a killer! Even diet soda gives me cravings so I only drink it with dinner now. Weekends are harder but I find that if I keep plenty of cold water on hand (several cold water bottles in the fridge) I do much better.

Good luck this go round - you can do it!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Judy, you are my motivation when I came to these boards. Your starting weight is closer to mine. I see you and how petite you are now and you truely motivate me.

Other than the phen..tell me how you did it!

Photos
    View albums

Well your off to a great start by stopping the soda and drinking water- thats the main key along with watching what you eat and exercise. Good luck youll do it again.I am in the same boat as you- I now have about 25 to lose cause of my lack of discipline.Another lesson learned I suppose .

Photos
    View albums

phen made me wanna clean too....haha. its no wonder my house is a mess these days.

good luck to you girl, i know the weights creeps up on you.
    "Being a Leader is like being a Lady, if you have to say you are,
    then you aren't"

PHENTASTIC PHRENDS CHALLENGE~*~*

SW: 163
    CW: 112
    GW: ^im happy

Photos
    View albums

hey allison~
    i remember ya~
    you know~ it always seems like the weight just comes out of NOWHERE!! i have the same problem!!
    you'll do fine! good luck!
    ~rene'
    *~Rene'~*

5 FT. 11 IN. TALL
    CW~ 266
    1st GW~ 199 (ANYTHING OUT OF THE 200'S WILL BE GREAT!!)
    FGW~ 180

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    I don't know if you all remember me, but I get phen a few months ago. I stopped taking it b/c due to my schedule I was unable to workout. I felt I was wasting the phen, so I stopped.

Then, I started eating fast food and drinking tons more soda. I'm not blaming this on the lack of phen, but my lack of discipline.

I've gained 10 lbs! I'm so disgusted with myself. I've noticed my pants getting a little tighter, but I ignored it, until last night I got on the scale. I couldn't believe my eyes, so I weighed myself again.

I've vowed no more soda (water, REAL juice, and milk only), and no more eating out!

Any other advice? Oh yeah, I took half a phen today to jumpstart me (for some reason it makes me wanna clean)..LOL, and I need to clean my house too.

Thanks for listening.