Clueless Husband
Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Chambermaid. Thankyou for the great post. I have 50 pounds to lose, from my pregnancy. I have two children, 2 years old, and 3 months. My family and I moved from FLA TO TENN, two months ago. It was a lot of work, and stress, but we are happy with the move. All thou that, I didn't have the strength to diet. Now that I am in my new home, I am starting NOW. I just want look in the mirror, and see the woman I was...two babies ago

This is my 2nd day on PHEN. It's helping a lot. I do get cravings thou.. mostly when I haven't had enough sleep... but I am trying HARD

LOVE THE BOARD.. thankyou

XOX

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Hi BabyJakesMom,
    Men have a problem of wanting to solve a problem instead of just listening. That's how they are wired. My husband and I have this discussion all the time.
    I've basically stopped talking about my weight issues with him because I

04/17/15: 180 starting weight
    10/31/15: 140 median goal weight (baby steps)

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Good Luck BabyJakesMom hope all goes well with the weight loss.
    Started Phen
    SW 225 March 2005
    CW 214 16 MARCH
    CW 207 18 APRIL
    CW 198 18 MAY
    CW 187 1 JULY
    CW 171 7 AUGUST
    CW 171 10th October
    CW 207 9TH MAY 2006
    CW 210 11th Oct 2006
    cw 210 17th June 2007

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

You are all so great. Chambermaid, it's true, they would be in bed for 6 months wouldn't they! lol. Started Phentermine today. I know I have a long way to go, but you guys are really giving me the support I need. Thank-you so much!
    Wish Me Luck!
    SW 195 : 15MAR05
    CW 187: 22MAR05
    CW 185: 29MAR05
    GW 135

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

BabyJakesMom...first of all, your body is sleep deprived, hormonally out of whack and just alltogether not in its usual state. Be gentle and kind to yourself. Men don't get it. I have 4 kids, so I know what pregnancy, childbirth and infancy do to a mom's body. A dad can be ever helpful in lots of ways, but they don't have your body, so they just can't relate...lol. Don't beat up on yourself. Do things you can do at home, stretches, lunges, and yes, your treadmill, if you want. BUT, you must also rest when your baby rests. Remember, current studies show that sleep deprivation is really hard on weight loss too! And we all know that if men had to give birth, they'd be laid up in bed for at least 6 months after wanting us to wait on them hand and foot! lol

Photos
    View albums

I started weight watchers in January, but only lost 6 lbs up until last week when I started phen. I have lost a total of 8 lbs in the last week on phen. I make myself eat heatly choices for lunch and dinner. i have never been a breakfast person so i just skip that meal (guilty of coffee). don't rush the weight to come off because if you loose it quick you might gain it back real quick. Good Luck

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I started at 187.9 in September, I am now 154.6 , I had to stop my phentermine for a month but my time is almost up.
    My dear husband would say it didn't get there in a day and it won't leave in a day either. Before I started my pills, both he and my dr. was rumps, both told me I had to work at it, even tho I was eating 1100 calories a day, walking 30 minutes a day, 7 days a week, then I found my diet dr. and started on my pills.
    The first month I lost 10 pounds, then my weight slowed down, they say when they stop working to get off them for a month or so,
    I found a good way to lose weight is exercise daily, cut down on calories and fat intake, eat 6 times a day, I eat jello, yogurt and fruit between meals, my system thinks I am not starving and doesn't stop the weight.
    P.S. I am not a young lady, I am 50, menapause and have a had time making those scales do a back slid.
    I am looking for a safe place to order the pills from online if anyone has a good and safe place please email me....
    Jeannie

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Is easier for men to lose weight so they don't understand our struggle. Our bodies are made difference. My ex-husband and I would diet together and he would lose twice as fast as I would.

Don't let any man put you down. Don't give them your power because they will destroy you. Lose weight because you want to look good and because you want to be healthy. I am sorry he is being so insensitive.

Photos
    View albums

latinbeauty.

Iam about the same weight (210pds)want to get to (140pds) it has taken me 5wks to loose 11.5pds my first loss was 6.5pds and i have been working very hard (gym 3times wk)but it will all be worth it in the end, as i was in a couple of bad relationships where i was put down all the time and ended up on antideppresants was pushed around by one of them, but you put up with it because you love them, well i agree with krissy do it for yourself not for him and belive me it will give u the biggest boost of confidance you have ever had.if i feel like this god only knows wot i will feel like at my goal weight. You know where i am if you need a chat. And good luck with your weight loss.

jackie"borochick".

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

latinbeauty, good luck girl. I know you can do it! We both can!
    Wish Me Luck!
    GW 135

Photos
    View albums

Thanks Krissy for responding to my post, How long did it take to loose 11 pds. I want to loose weight fast and see results I have a long way to go and i am not going to do it because of him It's because i wanna prove and feel that i could look pretty again.

Photos
    View albums

latinbeauty i was in a relationship like that (my kids dad). I left his sorry butt. don't let anyone belittle you. and don't loose weight for him, loose it because you want to.. Good luck with the phen, i've been using it for a week and it seems to be working real well.

Photos
    View albums

That's nice of your husband to tell you that , mine tells me that he is going to divorce me if I don't loose weight he doesn't take me out he goes out by himself I think he get's embarrased of me, that's why I stay home all the time,that's why I want to do somehting about it
    just got my pills and going to start on monday, I want to stop feeling sorry for myself. I hope it works.

Photos
    View albums

I think our husbands get so sick of us saying how fat we are they just give up. My husband always tells me I look great and he does not think I need to loose weight and I get mad at him for saying that lol. I think they have the mortality of just saying "stop *****ing and do something about it then". yet us females what a better response. WHAT ARE WE REALLY LOOKING FOR LADIES? any man out there that really understands the female brain please respond LOL

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Angry

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. My husband has no idea what I'm going through. Our baby is almost 3 months old and I gained way too much with my pregnancy. My weight has always fluctuated a good 25-30 pounds and unfortunately when I got pregnant I was already on the high end of that. Now I feel so trapped in this huge puffy body and whenever I express my unhappiness my husband just points to the treadmill. Does he think he's motivating me? He's never had a difficult time with his weight and he is just so CLUELESS!!!!! Does anyone else have to deal with this? Thank goodness I got approved for phen today so I should be able to start on Monday. This site is wonderful.
    Wish Me Luck!
    GW 135