I Love My Sister but...
Close
    Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thank you everybody for your comments and support. Thank God she doesn't have the M.S. badly. I try to have lots of understanding because it was soo scary to hear that diagnoses.
    I think she is a very brave person, it is just sometimes I need to vent. We are a very close family. I guess sometimes we are too close. I'd rather have that the opposite.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

My mom had ms....i believe she was diagnosed when i was around 7 or 8 (now 23). Eventually she got on a drug called Beta-Seron (shots every other day at home). She was sick on and off...refused to go to the dr...once she finally went her lung cancer was so advanced she has something like 20 or 30% of her lung capacity left...she died 4 months later. I highly sugguest you don't give her the option, make and apt for her and take her. Tell her it's for her daughters good. If she really is sick, or worried about cancer she owes it to her daughter not to give up because she's tired or whatever. Trust me, i was one of those daugthers. It'll 10 years ago i lost her this February.
    Shanna
    HEIGHT: 5'10''
    HW: 264
    SW ON PHEN: 251
    CW: 205.6

Photos
    View albums

I truly hope that things get better, I swear I love being close to my family, but sometimes they can work our nerves. God Bless you

Photos
    View albums

Never again will I confess "I can't" for "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Philippians 4:13)
    -------------------
    HW 216
    SW 204 11/21 started Phen
    cw 198 11/29
    cw 197 12/5
    cw 185 03/18 (five pounds to mini goal) OH YEAH! OH YEAH!
    mg 180 3/27(Iam offical at Mini Goal)!
    GW 155
    Glitter Graphics

Photos
    View albums

My mom has had high bp for yrs and never would take her meds just drink her wine and barely eat.
    Then once a yr ago she woke up with foam coming out of her mouth,left eye closing,a long red line down her left arm and a twisted mouth. She didn't go and it kept happening every now and then.
    Two weeks ago she woke up the same way but her mind was distorted. She went into the emergency room and her pressure was 260/104. They told her she has had several strokes(mini) due to her mri and ct scan. She's taking the meds but she can still barely function.Please tell your sis to stop being selfish because if she doesn't care there are alot of people who love her that do :heartpump:

starting weight august of 2007 ,250
    cw:185 pounds
    goal weight: 150
    No longer on phentermine since august of 2007.

Photos
    View albums

gotta sister...the little variety...who is currently in the "i'm 21 and know all there is to know about life no matter what life experience you may have or advice you have to give phase" i'm feelin' it too...

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I feel for you! I've had lots of people in my life like this, some so harmful I've had to completely distance myself from them. My two cents for what it's worth - Just because your sister is sick, doesn't mean she can completely take over your life. You might have to be honest and tell her something like: "Sister, I love you but when you talk about your illnesses all the time it is really draining on me. Sometimes it seems like you make a bigger deal out of things than they really are. If it's that bad, go to the Doctor and/or a Counselor to vent and check it out for sure! Otherwise I don't want to listen to it all the time. Nothing personal, just trying to keep a balanced life". I hope that doesn't sound harsh, but you deserve your own comfor too. Good luck!!!
    ~Susan
    RizzMizz

Photos
    View albums

oh girl~ my mom is the same flippin way! she has bipolar~ a SEVERE case~ her dr. has never seen nothing like her~ she drives me CRAZY! it's always something with her~ and i mean ALWAYS~
    i don't have any advice~ other than~ be there~ at least 'act' like your listening~ but try and let it run off your back~ that's the only way i can handle it myself!
    good luck~ rene'
    *~Rene'~*

5 FT. 11 IN. TALL
    CW~ 266
    1st GW~ 199 (ANYTHING OUT OF THE 200'S WILL BE GREAT!!)
    FGW~ 180

Purple People Eater
    Photos
    View albums

Sure do. My mom and my brother. You luv em, but you can't live with em. Hope it gets better girl. Just show her much love and pray.

Missus

Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win.

-Nadia Comaneci

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

My sister can be very draining. She was diagnoised with M.S. 10 years ago after the birth of her only daughter. She is also is divorced so she has doesn't have any support from her ex. But she has my parents and me for that. So here the thing she thinks she is always sick like with cancer (God forbid). Now ahe isn't feeling well like a cold so I tell her to go to the DRS. she says no maybe tomorrow.

I just needed to vent.
    Does anyone have someone in their lives like this?