OT..So I am a little behind....
    Silver Phenster want2lovemybody's Avatar

A word of warning....... don't listen to it in the car. It freaks me out to be driving and not be able to hear anything but the music. We were coming home from the beach last weekend and this kid came flying by us with her windows down and her Ipod in her ears. She was jammin' I guess it doesnt have the same effect on everybody that it does me, but I feel completely lost without my sense of hearing in the car. I don't see how the hearing impaired drive.
    But, they do make this little device that you can plug into your Ipod and it will play the Ipod tunes on any static station. You just find a radio station that doesnt come in and you can hear yout Ipod music there. Pretty neat.
    Start weight 173
    Started Phen 7/10/2008
    (7/17/08).....168
    (7/24/08).....168
    (7/31/08)......164.6
    (8/7/08).....164.4
    (8/14/08) .....162.4
    (8/21/08)....161.8
    (8/28/08)...160.6
    (9/4/08).....160
    (9/11/08)....158
    Goal weight 135

2. Advertising
    advertising

Girls, they are addictive! We have so many around the house it's SICK! We bought 2 MACs and 2 came free, I had one prior, my daughter had one prior, NOW WE both HAVE iPHONES!! I'm telling you, ADDICTIVE! We download movies, books, music, games....heck I read this forum on my iPhone all day....Scary addictive!

Current weight 179 NOVEMBER 2008

STARTING WEIGHT: 219 JUNE 2008

CURRENT WEIGHT: 179 JUNE 2008

GOAL WEIGHT: 149 FEBRUARY 2009

STRETCH OBJECTIVE: 139 March 2009

I am wayyyyy behind too. I don't have one but I have been "meaning" to get one for the longest time. My primary motivation was to get the Ipod alond with a little gadget -- I forget what it's called, but it tracks your mileage when you walk/jog.

Since my weight loss has been at a stand still maybe I will go ahead and order one to keep me motivated to get out and walk.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

I love mine too, but I also have the clock radio to plug it into which is what I usually do so kids can hear too and hopefully help clean. Maybe today if my mood isn't better, I will use headphones and clean and not worry about listening to kids fight.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsTmMh6/]

mini goals:
    180-met
    165-met

I do the same thing!!!! I am now on my 2nd Ipod because my husband used my first one when cutting the grass and the damn thing fell and he cut it with the mower! I love my Ipod!! It is so awesome when cleaning house. I wear it around the house all weekend when I am cleaning! It definitely is a GIFT FROM ABOVE!!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Default OT..So I am a little behind....

Behind the times that is...I received an ipod from my Mom and Stepdad for my birthday...They wanted to know what I wanted and I thought it would be good for working out when the kids are napping and such...BUT NEVER did I think it was a gift for above..

OMG, I CANT HEAR A THING!!!! MY KIDS FIGHTING OR CRYING! Hitler is talking away and I am just a smilein and dancin my arse off.. I made dinner tonight wearin it...!What a wonderful tool for a Mom...