Question for anyone who can answer.
    Photos
    View albums

Gotcha- I knew Xanax was mentioned somewhere previously. Tired brain tonight. Had to give up working on daughter's room cause I couldn't put one blessed thing together correctly.
    How about Poppy Seeds? What would they show up as? Shoot, you may be feeling so much better lately that it's a natural high. Tell em you're high on love: with yourself. LOL

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Band Mamma View Post
    I am confused? I thought you were on Xanax? If so, it should be a simple matter of showing your prescription to your doc and invite him to check the pharmacies to see if there's any abuse. Of course, if you show him your prescription bottle and point out the date it was filled and the refills left that would also prove you are not abusing the medication.
    Not on Xanax...have never had a prescription for it. I had a problem with it about 6 years ago. I got them off the street. This is the reason I'm making such a big deal of this, because I've been clean for 6 years and this is really a kick in the face after being clean for so so long and having this happen.
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs
    1st doc visit 06-17-10: 253
    MiniGoal: By August 21, 12 more pounds
    1 month goal: 235 by August 21

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by mapgirl View Post
    I really don't know. I would ask for a second test. It couldn't hurt. And congrats on the weight loss without Phen. You are doing great.
    I called my doc and asked her for a second one she wouldn't do it and just told me to calm down that some OTC meds can make a false positive. THAT'S THE THING I haven't taken anything but my blood pressure meds and haven't even taken them like I should. I don't know what to do. I don't want my doctor thinking I'm a junkie . Maybe my next visit will be better, she is sending my urine to a lab to have it tested further.
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs

Photos
    View albums

I am confused? I thought you were on Xanax? If so, it should be a simple matter of showing your prescription to your doc and invite him to check the pharmacies to see if there's any abuse. Of course, if you show him your prescription bottle and point out the date it was filled and the refills left that would also prove you are not abusing the medication.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I don't know if this helps, but I recently had to take a drug test for work and was really worried that the phen would show (which is not a huge deal since it is prescribed to me!), but anyway, this was a hair sample test which is supposed to be one of the best at detecting different types of drugs and the phen did not show up! I would see about getting another test done though.

Platinum Phenster cruisegirl1023's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

So many meds can give false positives on drug tests. Your doc should know what would show up, but it sounds like he may not... so see if he can have someone in the lab check your meds and see if any of them would give a false positive... ask for another test, I imagine that is quite frustrating... almost like trying to prove you are innocent I hope it all works out for you...
    ~2/13/08-7/24/08- Lost 17 lbs on my own
    ~7/25/08- Started Phen and lipo shots -196 lbs
    ~8/1/08- 189.1 lbs
    ~8/7/08- 187.5 lbs
    ~8/15/08- 184.5 lbs
    ~8/21/08- 179.3 lbs (16.7 first month)
    ~8/28/08- 176 lbs
    ~9/13/08- 173.2 lbs
    ~12/4/08- 173 lbs... doomed to always be 173

Photos
    View albums

Ask for a second test. Anytime someone tests positive and the pt denies use, a second test should be done. Unfortunately sometimes you can get a false positive. Good luck and congrats on 5 pounds on your own!

Photos
    View albums

I tried researching it for you but couldn't find what I was looking for. I agree...ask for the test to be done again.

Photos
    View albums

I really don't know. I would ask for a second test. It couldn't hurt. And congrats on the weight loss without Phen. You are doing great.
    Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

Photos
    View albums

Smile excellent

excellent job! iam new to phentermine and from all the stories i have heard you gain weight back but you give me hope that when iam done that i could lose the rest on my own or atleast maintain the weight iam at thanks so much and FANTASTIC JOB

These 2 right here are my inspiration
    11-16 206 :*(
    12/14-183.6!! FIRST MONTH LOSS 20.4LBS!!!
    3/22-159.6 3 MONTHS IN 46.4lbs DOWN

Mini Goal- 170 by Christmas
    Mini Goal-145 by Valentines day
    BY our 11 year anniversary March 4 2012 i want to be at my goal weight of 130

Photos
    View albums

Default Question for anyone who can answer.

Ok. I went back to see my doctor today and they did a drug screen on me. They said any time they prescribe antidepressants or diet pills they do them periodically to make sure there's no abuse. So, my situation is I tested positive for benzodiazapines. If you have been reading my posts and replies you know I have had a problem in the past with some prescription meds. Benzodiazapines, for anyone who doesn't know are valium, xanax, stuff of that nature. I HAVE had a problem in the past with these and have been clean for a long time now and was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem after taking Phen. I argued with the nurse and even called a friend who is in the medical field and he told me to request another test. I KNOW there is something wrong with the test because the ONLY thing I've taken is my blood pressure meds in the past 2 weeks as my doc took me off the Phen for 2 weeks. By the way I lost 5 pounds on my own YAY ME!!!!

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Rita
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs