FITTING IN

Thread: FITTING IN

I was just telling my husband last night that I never, even thought about others in this world that
    struggle with the same issues that I do and how sad it made me feel to think about the ones
    that are even bigger than me...what pains in life they must go through...I mean I know
    there are folks just like me out there, I see many of them daily...I just never took the time I guess
    to think about how miserable they are when it comes time to tie their shoes or walk up a flight of
    stairs, or know that snooty *** people in some public places look at us different, like we've got
    the plague or something...Makes me want to accidentaly/on purpose rub against them in passing
    and scream, "oh my gosh I'm so so sorry I just rubbed my contagious fat all over you...You have
    to go home and shower immediately you stupid, snotty *******!!!
    "...Sorry that was totally
    off topic but would be funny, huh?...lol

Anyway, since coming to this board and reading thread after thread every night, has opened my
    eyes so much wider than they were a month ago...to read how all you people are and have been
    struggling like me with overweight issues just makes my heart so heavy...and then to keep reading
    and see that everyone is sooo positive and so many inspirational folks here willing to be our
    shoulder to cry on, happy dance partners when that old pair of jeans fit again...gosh I could go on
    and on about how great ya'll are, but I've already gotten sappy enough for one night...

Just know that this place serves a purpose and is needed by so many of us and I for one am so
    thankful for all of you!

My starting face! My new do, 6 months later!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Nope your not alone and I know finding a place where people are just like you and understand where you are coming from is great. So with that said I say WELCOME...also congrats on your weight loss your doing great.
    5/7/10-SW-270lbs
    5/14/10- 263
    5/21/10-
    5/28/10-
    6/4/10-

Goals:
    1st- 250-
    2nd-220-
    3rd- 200-
    Main Goal-180-

Yay for the 6lbs!! Don't u just love this site? I told a friend of mine who live in ATL that I luv this site bc I can talk about weight as much as I want ( or type about it) and I dont have to worry about getting on anyones nerves. I can only wine and complain to my friends so much, they dont want to hear all of that Its just great to communicate w/others that share the same problems and goals. Dont worry ur friends are going to b hatn on u in no time. They wont even c u coming! Why? Because u will b communicating to us about ur weight loss journey and not them!

Phen Newbie

Smile Hi Wedding Bells!

Congratulations on your 6.4 pounds. There is nothing wrong with you, Sweetie. The older we get the more inclined we are to hold on to weight. I used to be VERY skinny and then I hit 30 and my metabolism ssssssllllllllloooooowwweeed down. If you are on any type of meds (anti-depressants) they will make you gain weight. Keep up the good work....you're doing fabulous! Also check in at this site because it is very motivating.

Nope nothing wrong with you! Its comforting to know your not the only one, huh? Congrats on the weight loss and good luck! You'll be at your goal in no time!

Default FITTING IN

I'VE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH MY WEIGHT FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS NOW.....
    I HAVE ALWAYS HAD VERY SKINNY, IN VERY GOOD SHAPE FRIENDS WHO DO MINIMAL TO KEEP THERE BODIES, WHICH MAKES ME ANGRY, B/C I USED TO BE ONE OF THOSE GIRLS. I HAVE BEEN TRYING EVERYTHING TO DROP THIS EXTRA WEIGHT BUT MY FRIENDS DON'T UNDERSTAND....ALL THEY EVER SAY IS WELL DIET HARDER OR WORKOUT MORE, THINKING THAT, THAT IS GOING TO SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS. I HAVE BEEN FEELING OUTTA PLACE FOR A LONG TIME NOW THINKING THAT I WAS THE ODD BALL, OR THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME, OR EVEN THINKING THAT I WAS LAZY. AFTER I FOUND THIS SITE AND STARTED READING EVERYONES STORIES I REALIZED THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME! I'M NOT THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD GOING THROUGH THIS, AND NOT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD BUT ME IS SKINNY AND PERFECT. I REALLY ENJOY READING THE THREADS FROM ALL OF YOU AND YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME TO WORK A LITTLE HARDER CAUSE IT WILL ALL PAY OFF. I HAVE BEEN ON PHEN NOW FOR 5 DAYS AND AM GLAD TO SAY DOWN 6.4 POUNDS! THAT IS THE MOST MY SCALE HAS MOVED IN OVER A YEAR! I FINALLY HAVE HOPE!