So Excited!!!!

Thread: So Excited!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Hey! That is exciting ! A toast to a new beginning! I can't wait to get my phentermine in the mail, I am literally bouncing off the walls excited....lol Much luck and keep us posted :-)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Platinum Phenster cruisegirl1023's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Congrats on your new beginning!!!! Sorry you felt ignored... you might want to be more specific in your title, to catch attention. I don't think anyone was trying to ignore you, sometimes you just have to give it a little time on message boards... some are viewing from work and can't type, etc.

I took the pills you have a long time ago if I recall correctly and didn't find anything wrong with them.

I weigh once a week, your body goes through so many fluctuations I would get frustrated if I did it any more than that. Sometimes I sneak an extra in if I'm feeling thinner. I measure once a week which is more important than weighing... that is how you know what you are doing is working.

I don't use a lot of recipes, I try to eat very simple. I eat low carb, low fat, low cal, etc. and it's just as easy for me to grill up some chicken breasts, cook a turkey or chicken, grill some burgers, etc. Then I just steam up some green beans or broc... during the day I'm even more simple if it's possible I have low carb protein shakes, some lowfat cheese, low sodium lunchmeat (love roast beef with horseradish, or turkey with a little light cream cheese and pickle), I'll add some fruit here and there, or some double fiber whole grain bread (1 slice a few times a week). The more simple I keep it, the easier it is for me to stick with. By the time I get home, I want to spend my time working out and not cooking. Weekends are a little better, I will generally cook some on weekends, I use sites like allrecipes.com and some light cookbooks that I have accumulated (weight watchers has some great cookbooks)

Good luck, you are going to do great!!!!
    ~2/13/08-7/24/08- Lost 17 lbs on my own
    ~7/25/08- Started Phen and lipo shots -196 lbs
    ~8/1/08- 189.1 lbs
    ~8/7/08- 187.5 lbs
    ~8/15/08- 184.5 lbs
    ~8/21/08- 179.3 lbs (16.7 first month)
    ~8/28/08- 176 lbs
    ~9/13/08- 173.2 lbs
    ~12/4/08- 173 lbs... doomed to always be 173

Photos
    View albums

Default Website I found

http://www.calorie-count.com/

This might help with calorie count. I was browsing today to see how many calories I had. Good Luck to both of us.

Start Date~ July 29~188 pounds
    August 9~ 180 pounds

Goal Weight is 150 pounds.

Photos
    View albums

Hey girl!! Congrats on the new beginning!

My pills are half blue half white with little white balls in one end.
    Also this morning some time on the thread labeled "NutriSystem"..someone replied to the post with a link to a website with a cook book of foods that are included in the nutrisystem diet or foods that can be compared to them so i would imagine they have lowcal meals in that..maybe that can help. i know it was this morning that i saw it so you should be able to find it still!

If that doesnt help..i would just google low-cal dinner recipes or something. I am sure it is easy to find!

I usually weigh myelf every 2 days..just to keep up on my progress. But my doctor recommended once a week. When you have your TOM dont even bother..it just gets me depressed because I retain so much water lol

GOOD LUCK GIRLL!!! Any questions- pm me

Bronze Phenster angeleyes_38829's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Thank you all so much! Sorry if I came across as being snotty, I am just really impatient . (i'm trying to work on that) Thank you all for your replies...great information and I am checking out the sites now!

*SW* 260.8~ 07/29/08~ (doctors scale)

*JeRi*

Photos
    View albums

Welcome! My pills are light blue with blue specks and have 50 30 imprinted on them. They are made by Qualitest. Last time i had blue and white capsules. I dont know the best kind; I'm researching it and can't find a definite answer. I weigh myself everyday. Some recommend just once a week because of weight fluctuations. I think its a personal decision. I also really like Sparkpeople.com. Allrecipes.com have alot of good ideas. I like going low carb myself! Good Luck, I hope this helps!

Photos
    View albums

oh, sorry and i'd weigh once a week.. I don't really have answers to your other questions, sorry.
    it's also a good idea to measure yourself in case the scale stalls, you can still see progress in inches!
    https://www.phentermine.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41361&dateline=122056  0553

That spare tire aka muffin top, has got to GO!!!

Starting the Body For Life challenge at around 152, i'm sure... I haven't weighed tho... so we shall see!

Photos
    View albums

My biggest piece of advice, and this is gonna sound strange... don't take them every day.
    The irritability part is the reason why, that and you don't want it's affectiveness to wear off nor do you want to become dependant.
    I have found that exercising at least 5-6 times a week along with making sure you eat enough helps the mood swings.
    I had those really bad the first time i took it.

GOOD LUCK!!!
    https://www.phentermine.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41361&dateline=122056  0553

That spare tire aka muffin top, has got to GO!!!

Starting the Body For Life challenge at around 152, i'm sure... I haven't weighed tho... so we shall see!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I understand what you mean, I just logged in so I haven't viewed it 28 times but I went through the same thing with mine! Good luck and hopefully you will reach your goals! Just remember you HAVE TO DIET, that is something a lot of people think that you can take the pill and you just don't want to eat, eat within your calorie range and never go under 1000 calories a day because you will feel awful and don't skip meals, even if you don't want to eat. When you go off of 'em you want to gain good eating habits and no what helps you lose and what makes you gain. You may be differerent then me but I still have cravings even with the pill and it will where off so I have to take a day off too just try to level out, my biggest concern is irritbility which I have alot of. Don't let it ruin your marriage and it usually wheres off after awhile of taking them!
    Good luck and if you need to talk to someone I am here, I may not have all the answers but I like meeting new people to share my experiencesand hear new ones
    Go too sparkpeople.com for all your other questions! AWESOME SITE! YOU WILL LOVE IT!
    Last edited by carebare422002; July 30th, 2008 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Add something!

Photos
    View albums

Am I missing something??? Did I say something to offend someone??? No one seems to want to reply to my posts and its been viewed 28 times??? I'm just confused....not trying to be ugly or anything.

*JeRi*

Photos
    View albums

Default So Excited!!!!

Ok so today is the big day. Today hubby and I start our new diet and phentermine! I am so excited. We went grocery shopping yesterday and filled our cabinets with low fat low calorie food. Out with the bad and in with the good! For breakfast this morning I ate 1 cup Kellogs Special K and 1 cup fat free 1% milk. Snack around 9:30 I ate a fresh peach. I am feeling great. I am working on my 2nd bottle of water and I am not even hungery. Nor am I stressing about the things I CAN'T have. Someone even brought donuts in to work this morning and I was able to say NO!!!!! I am feeling like this is a great new beginning for me!!!! I am determined to do this. I did have a couple of questions though if the ones that read this dont mind sharing.
    1) What do your phentermine pills look like?
    I am asking this because when I was on them once before Phentermine 37.5 They were white football shaped pills with blue specks. The ones we got yesterday are white oblong pills that have blue specks and have 540 on one side and nothing on the other, and they seem to be a smaller pill than what I was taking before.
    2) Does anyone know a good website online to find some great low fat recipes or a good diet/ meal plan to follow for someone on a 1200 calorie diet?
    3) How often should I weigh myself?
    (I forgot to ask the doctor yesterday)

Sorry for all of the questions
    Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!
    Thank you so much in advance!!!!!!!

*JeRi*