yohkos, Well when DD got back tonight I asked her how it went and she said her dad didnt really say anything. So I asked what she wanted to do and she maturely says to me "mom I think I am going to wait until my counseling appointment on monday to decide. I would like to talk to her first". I was so thrilled!! She has had 3 or 4 sessions with this counselor and I am glad that my DD has the common sense to know she really needs to talk to someone because this is a BIG decision and that she may need some unbiased help with it. So I have promised myself that her and I will not even talk about WHERE she wants to be between now and Monday. I also asked her if she wanted to go spend time with her b/f on Sunday before she sees her counselor. So I wait longer, but I know in the end she will make the best decision she is capable of making.