Boobs in my armpits...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by countryasadirtroad View Post
    Since this is a thread about my small victories, I'm going to add one more here instead of starting a new thread since it's just a small one. (well, not to me, but you get the idea)

Ok, so today I went shopping with my mom at Cato. They have their store split in half by a floor to ceiling wall with 'plus size' on one side and regular clothes on the other. I was on 'my side' today while my mom was on her side looking for her size 6's. I found 4 pairs of pants I liked in size 16 (what I've worn for years, with the exception of about 6 months where I had to move up to 18's b'c I couldn't get the others zipped). I tried them on and you guessed it... too big!! I was afraid that I was going to be stuck between sizes for a while, thinking 14's would be a little too tight and give me a muffin top. They didn't!! Horray!! My goal is a 12 with no HINT of a muffin top... wish me luck!!
    THAT ROCKS! YOU AR DOIN IT! CONGRATS!:
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

2. Advertising
    advertising

you go girl!!! My boobs have always been in the armpits I will have to start using your exercises I didn't think it was possible to have them out of those armpits!! As for your shopping-WTH do you mean it is only a small victory, In my book it is Huge when we move down size, even better when we move to a new department. Give it the credit it deserves
    SW 5/24 188.8 started Phen
    5/30 183.2 Week one
    6/6 180 week 2 (179 @home)
    6/13 176 week 3
    6/20 173.9 week 4
    15 pounds GONE
    7/1 171.2
    7/31 172 WTH Start 37.7 tomorrow
    Avatar is me @ my wedding in 2001

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar

Since this is a thread about my small victories, I'm going to add one more here instead of starting a new thread since it's just a small one. (well, not to me, but you get the idea)

Ok, so today I went shopping with my mom at Cato. They have their store split in half by a floor to ceiling wall with 'plus size' on one side and regular clothes on the other. I was on 'my side' today while my mom was on her side looking for her size 6's. I found 4 pairs of pants I liked in size 16 (what I've worn for years, with the exception of about 6 months where I had to move up to 18's b'c I couldn't get the others zipped). I tried them on and you guessed it... too big!! I was afraid that I was going to be stuck between sizes for a while, thinking 14's would be a little too tight and give me a muffin top. They didn't!! Horray!! My goal is a 12 with no HINT of a muffin top... wish me luck!!
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

Banned

I would never beable to lay naked on my living room foor because I would feel to gross to.
    I can't even stand looking at myself naked but I have to everyday when I take a bath.

Butterflies, butterflies, push-ups, butterflies, bench presses, and more butterflies!! I swear I've done enough butterfly curls to pollenate and entire state!!! I can actually feel the muscles in my boobs around where they connect to my chest!

Country, that is GREAT!!! Kudos to you for not having the wandering "girls" anymore!! I can totally relate. You must share your secret exercises for getting them to stand up when lying down LOL!! Please share!!

Everything happens for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by countryasadirtroad View Post
    Ok, I KNOW some of y'all know what the h*ll that means, but for those of you that don't, I'll tell ya. It's when your boobs are either so big or so saggy or BOTH that when you lay on your back naked, you end up with boobs in your armpits.
    I've had this terrible "disease" for years! When I started going to the gym in April, I started doing anything and everything that I used to do or read that you should do to tone up your girls. It's very rare that I lay around naked b'c I know eventually I'll get curious and look down to see if I look better in my skin... then I get depressed and put my clothes right back on!
    The point of this story is... I worked outside at my job all day today (which ****ed), and when I came home I was so freakin hot I didn't think I'd ever cool down. So I got butt *ss naked and laid in the middle of the living room floor with the fan on high. Of course I got curious and was trying to look down at my tummy... but I could barely see it. Why you ask? B'c my boobs were NOT in my armpits, and they were NOT looking off to each side... they were just kinda leaning to each side and looking straight up at the fan!!!!! Look at me go with my bad self! I never want to have wall eyed boobs again!! Now if I could just get them to shrink about 3 cup sizes... ah, but that's another story!

I just spit out my water. This made me laugh so hard. I hear ya though on the armpit thing. At first I thought you were going to talk about boobs that start in your armpits.
    Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

Yes all too familiar to me! Mine used to be fully equipped with sound effects........in the shower floppin down on my belly

Surgery fixed prob though, no more boob-flop and boob-spillage for me!

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

Diamond Phenster

Took surgery for mine to perk straight ahead. SO Way to go ... especially with your rack, that's quite an accomplishment!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Platinum Phenster cruisegirl1023's Avatar

Oh do I know what you mean!!! My boobs ALWAYS stay big, even when I was 120 lbs I had DD's... ugh. Hate them. I know the pit boobs well. I do millions of push ups and flies, and chest exercises and they are finally getting under control. but it is a pain. Oh I hate boobs!! LOL! Congrats to you, sounds like you are doing fabulous!!! Hot stuff for sure! Keep up the great work!
    ~2/13/08-7/24/08- Lost 17 lbs on my own
    ~7/25/08- Started Phen and lipo shots -196 lbs
    ~8/1/08- 189.1 lbs
    ~8/7/08- 187.5 lbs
    ~8/15/08- 184.5 lbs
    ~8/21/08- 179.3 lbs (16.7 first month)
    ~8/28/08- 176 lbs
    ~9/13/08- 173.2 lbs
    ~12/4/08- 173 lbs... doomed to always be 173

Default Boobs in my armpits...

Ok, I KNOW some of y'all know what the h*ll that means, but for those of you that don't, I'll tell ya. It's when your boobs are either so big or so saggy or BOTH that when you lay on your back naked, you end up with boobs in your armpits.
    I've had this terrible "disease" for years! When I started going to the gym in April, I started doing anything and everything that I used to do or read that you should do to tone up your girls. It's very rare that I lay around naked b'c I know eventually I'll get curious and look down to see if I look better in my skin... then I get depressed and put my clothes right back on!
    The point of this story is... I worked outside at my job all day today (which ****ed), and when I came home I was so freakin hot I didn't think I'd ever cool down. So I got butt *ss naked and laid in the middle of the living room floor with the fan on high. Of course I got curious and was trying to look down at my tummy... but I could barely see it. Why you ask? B'c my boobs were NOT in my armpits, and they were NOT looking off to each side... they were just kinda leaning to each side and looking straight up at the fan!!!!! Look at me go with my bad self! I never want to have wall eyed boobs again!! Now if I could just get them to shrink about 3 cup sizes... ah, but that's another story!