What your fave diet plan?
    Photos
    View albums

I sort of follow my own as well Ive done every diet out there and failed. Now that Im on the Phen Im watching my calories and sort of following South Beach lots of protein good carbs. If I crave something I have it because if I dont I find I eat the house down trying to satisfy the craving then go and eat was I was craving to begin with. The Phen has really helped me not stand in front of the fridge THINKING I need to eat. And really helped with the cravings. I eat about 1000-1200 calorie a day and really watch my portions. Hope this helps, good luck to you

2. Advertising
    advertising

Platinum Phenster cruisegirl1023's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by socialite View Post
    I guess that is how I eat. I just couldnt describe it.
    It wasn't easy to describe, LOL!! Isn't it funny that most of us always looked for a "diet" but once you learn the basics, you can fashion one yourself and eat so much better!! I can't stand someone telling me what my menu should look like everyday
    ~2/13/08-7/24/08- Lost 17 lbs on my own
    ~7/25/08- Started Phen and lipo shots -196 lbs
    ~8/1/08- 189.1 lbs
    ~8/7/08- 187.5 lbs
    ~8/15/08- 184.5 lbs
    ~8/21/08- 179.3 lbs (16.7 first month)
    ~8/28/08- 176 lbs
    ~9/13/08- 173.2 lbs
    ~12/4/08- 173 lbs... doomed to always be 173

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by cruisegirl1023 View Post
    My own I practice portion control, calorie control, carb control, fat control, low GI, etc. I try to stay below 1200 cals per day, but I try to make sure the majority of those are from lean proteins, next is green veggies, a small portion of fruit (low glycemic), sometimes whole grains and a small amount of fat (olive or coconut oil) I keep my saturated fat and sodium low. I do allow myself some chocolate, generally it's a very dark chocolate (with some low sugar peanut butter ) I don't restrict myself from things I want, but if it is high in fat, carbs, etc. I just have a TINY amount, enough to satisfy me. I stay away from potatoes, pasta (except the very occasional dreamfields), corn, white bread, etc. No sugar, but I have a large collection of artificial sweeteners and I mix them on occasion but use them in moderation. I never feel deprived, or hungry. I drink a TON of water and exercise 6 days a week most weeks. I vary my days so I never get bored... I cook a lot so I have variety. I don't ever want to follow a "diet plan" again. I know where my calories need to be, and the fact that they need to be so low for me to lose, I'm hoping the phen will help rev my metabolism and help that... so far, it's helping. This weekend I plan to have 1/3 slice of pizza and half a cupcake at my nephews bday party... the rest of the day I will be extra clean and I'll workout a little longer... but I'm enjoying the party without guilt... moderation has become my saving grace.
    I guess that is how I eat. I just couldnt describe it.

Platinum Phenster cruisegirl1023's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

My own I practice portion control, calorie control, carb control, fat control, low GI, etc. I try to stay below 1200 cals per day, but I try to make sure the majority of those are from lean proteins, next is green veggies, a small portion of fruit (low glycemic), sometimes whole grains and a small amount of fat (olive or coconut oil) I keep my saturated fat and sodium low. I do allow myself some chocolate, generally it's a very dark chocolate (with some low sugar peanut butter ) I don't restrict myself from things I want, but if it is high in fat, carbs, etc. I just have a TINY amount, enough to satisfy me. I stay away from potatoes, pasta (except the very occasional dreamfields), corn, white bread, etc. No sugar, but I have a large collection of artificial sweeteners and I mix them on occasion but use them in moderation. I never feel deprived, or hungry. I drink a TON of water and exercise 6 days a week most weeks. I vary my days so I never get bored... I cook a lot so I have variety. I don't ever want to follow a "diet plan" again. I know where my calories need to be, and the fact that they need to be so low for me to lose, I'm hoping the phen will help rev my metabolism and help that... so far, it's helping. This weekend I plan to have 1/3 slice of pizza and half a cupcake at my nephews bday party... the rest of the day I will be extra clean and I'll workout a little longer... but I'm enjoying the party without guilt... moderation has become my saving grace.
    ~2/13/08-7/24/08- Lost 17 lbs on my own
    ~7/25/08- Started Phen and lipo shots -196 lbs
    ~8/1/08- 189.1 lbs
    ~8/7/08- 187.5 lbs
    ~8/15/08- 184.5 lbs
    ~8/21/08- 179.3 lbs (16.7 first month)
    ~8/28/08- 176 lbs
    ~9/13/08- 173.2 lbs
    ~12/4/08- 173 lbs... doomed to always be 173

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Low Carb and trying to get the big picture - of portion control for life.

Water is VERY helpful
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

Ur too funny! I just kinda follow my own things. I wouldnt really knw what to call it. Brkfst is usually fiber 1 cereal couple slices turkey bacon and sometimes fruit. Lunch is usually a WW meal. Dinner is usually a salad w/grilled chicken. Snacks r either yogurt, fiber 1 bar, or fruit. At night I like the WW desserts (peanut butter sundae mmmm). I just try to do what I knw is pretty healthy and not alot of cals. And I choose low fat when it comes to milk and dressings. Wish I had more variety. Thankfully the pills make me really not care.

Photos
    View albums

Oopsie! Sorry! I meant Hello. Leave It to me to mess it up like a gravy sandwich!

Photos
    View albums

Question What your fave diet plan?

Hell! everybodeeee!!!! Ive been wondering what diet are you guys following and why? Low carb ? WW? Portion control? etc Does one seem to help you lose faster than another? Im doing low carb and it seems to help my sugar addiction, but theres no way i can live the rest of my life with no chocolate! Does drinking plenty of water help you lose weight faster? (The other that normally asks alot of questions wasn't on today, so i figured it was my turn to be annoying?) looking forward to your response!