I ****

Thread: I ****

Photos
    View albums

Head up, chica! Today is a brand new day and a fresh start. You are new to this and it takes time to build up the will power and change your habits! As others have said, drink A TON of water! Cold is best, it helps speed up your metabolism. We have all been down this road, to me it is how often you let it happen. I am serious about losing weight but I do not deprive myself of a treat every once in a while. You will be just fine, go for a nice long walk today and re-focus your energy into something good!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Deep breath. It's OK. We all slip up. But the main thing is that we brush ourselves off and go on. I have to tell you though, I would have done the same thing. You may not have made good decisions with your food but you did something that I think is just as important. You were there for your daughter. Kudoos to you. I am sure she knows how important losing weight is to you, but you just told her in your actions that she was more important than that. (I'm sure she already knows this)

I'm sorry that your daughter didn't make the team. That always stinks when our kids want something and work for it and don't get it. Maybe next year?

Anyway, just jump back on that wagon and keep on keeping on.

*sorry if I don't make sense...no coffee yet
    Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

Platinum Phenster cruisegirl1023's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

At least you remember it!! I woke up this morning and there was an EMPTY 100 calorie pack of Doritos in the kitchen... uh, I don't remember eating that!!! I was devastated, not because I ate it, but because I DIDN'T REMEMBER! And if you are going to eat some dang doritos, you want to remember it!!!!! LOL!

Don't beat yourself up... you are human, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and make yourself be super clean for the next week to make up for it. You were there when your daughter needed you... don't lose sight of the really special times by being obsessed with weight loss. You may see the evening as a total screw up, but your daughter probably sees it much differently... and is probably very grateful that you were there when she really needed you.
    ~2/13/08-7/24/08- Lost 17 lbs on my own
    ~7/25/08- Started Phen and lipo shots -196 lbs
    ~8/1/08- 189.1 lbs
    ~8/7/08- 187.5 lbs
    ~8/15/08- 184.5 lbs
    ~8/21/08- 179.3 lbs (16.7 first month)
    ~8/28/08- 176 lbs
    ~9/13/08- 173.2 lbs
    ~12/4/08- 173 lbs... doomed to always be 173

Photos
    View albums

GIRRRRRRRRRRRL, you have no idea!! lol

I worked the fair 2 weeks ago and the rodeo this weekend and I messed up BIG TIME!! Hamburgers, french fries(horrors), beer AND a whole bag of cotton candy. (That nearly made me sick but it was SOOOOOOOOOO good.)

I just got right back to being good every day in between and I actually lost a 2.5 lbs through it all. Just jump right back up on that wagon!! you'll be fine!!
    Wearing these white jeans today...12/28/09..but man are they TIGHT!!

Photos
    View albums

Maggie!!!

Before you know it you will be at your goal weight!!!!!! I am smiling at you, because many of us have eaten something unhealthy during this process!!!!! Give yourself time.....It will happen!

Yes, I have slipped up, but each time it was by choice. I made a conscious decision to eat a Calzone this past week and boy did it feel good, actually it triggered my weight loss!!!!! Looks like you are somewhat new to the board....Welcome, if I never said this before! Drink PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLENTY WATER!!!!!

Tell your daughter, next time!!!
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

Photos
    View albums

Yes, we all slip up every now and then. The worst thing to do is beat yourself up over it. I know I have done that many times, but the best advice is to start back fresh in the morning.

Photos
    View albums

No worries Maggie. We all mess up every now and then. Just focus on each day and try to do well. One little mess up won't hurt ya
    I'm in ONEDERLAAAAANNNDDD!!

Use myspace all day long lol. Add me if you would like to chat

http://www.myspace.com/rhondascanlon

Photos
    View albums

Default I ****

I stink at this!!

One week on phen and last night I did the biggest no-no of them all. My daughter didn't make the college dance team. She wanted to grab something to eat AT 10 PM AT NIGHT. I indulged. I feel like crap about it. WHERE IS MY WILL POWER!? I ****.
    <Banging my head on the wall> BAD MAGGIE!

Do you ever slip up?

Current weight 179 NOVEMBER 2008

STARTING WEIGHT: 219 JUNE 2008

CURRENT WEIGHT: 179 JUNE 2008

GOAL WEIGHT: 149 FEBRUARY 2009

STRETCH OBJECTIVE: 139 March 2009