Goals.....

Thread: Goals.....

Photos
    View albums

Nursy Lori, whoo you go girl! My wedding anniversay is this Friday, goin 5 yrs of love!
    What I want for Xmas is... an Onederland!!!

almost!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Well, this Christmas challenge is perfect for me. My 5 year wedding anniversary will be December 27, so hopefully I can be at my original goal of 150 by then, but if I'm less, hey, even better. I want my hubby to look at me and KNOW he married a sexy woman.

Photos
    View albums

Right now I am setting small goals. My first one is to be 245 by August 18th. I really think I can do that.

My next two goals will be hard. I will be at the beach for a month. I think it will be reasonable to have a weight loss of another 10lbs by Sept 15. That would put me at 235 and 30lbs lighter than when I started weight watchers. After that my goal is to lose another 5lbs by October 6. I plan to get off my Phen at that time for a few weeks. I want to be able to maintain my weight at the very least by using WW and exercise. I want to resume Phen around the first of November and take it another 8 weeks or so through the holidays. I really want to be around 200-210 by Christmas. I am not sure if that is reasonable or not but this is all just tentative!
    Kim, Mother to 5 working on reclaiming her body

SW 265 started WW, Flex Plan July 7th
    Started Phen July 15
    July total weight loss 10lbs
    August total weight loss 11lbs
    September weight loss 9lbs (while on vacation!)
    October weight loss 10lbs
    CW 223

November Goal 12.5lbs

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    My overall goal is to fit back into my "normal" clothes, which is a size 6. Losing 2lbs a week is totally doable to me. So I am hoping to be close to my goal weight by the end of the challenge.

Shoot, you have lost so much already, I know you can do it!!
    All I want for Xmas- Onederland

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/18- Excately 1 week on Phen- 250
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

WEIGHT: -3, -4, -3

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by NavyWifeChef View Post
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me... just giving out tips is useless, i could give you 40 tips but if youre not gonna use em or already know em its useless.... So feeel free to get in touch whenever you have a question.
    Very true! Sounds good. Dont be surprised if I start bugging you.

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Photos
    View albums

My overall goal is to fit back into my "normal" clothes, which is a size 6. Losing 2lbs a week is totally doable to me. So I am hoping to be close to my goal weight by the end of the challenge.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

If you have any questions feel free to PM me... just giving out tips is useless, i could give you 40 tips but if youre not gonna use em or already know em its useless.... So feeel free to get in touch whenever you have a question.

[COLOR="Purple"]2.13.08 SW: 168
    3.13.08: 148
    4.10.08: 141
    5.10.08: 139
    7.15.08: 129 COLOR]
    GOAL: 115

Ive decided to go to my healthy weight and SEE what it looks like, i dont thiunk ive ever been 115... If i dont like it ill eat cheetos regular soda and icecream for a week!

Come And Join Me Working From Home!!!

www.healthyNthriving.com

I am also a Certified Weight Loss Consultant for JENNY CRAIG!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

great job on the 16lbs in 2.5 weeks!!!! thats amazing!!! the best advise i can give ya is to keep on going girl!!! and just realize that is is going to slow down and its gets harder when the pounds arent falling off, im not trying to discourage ya, just be ready to fight for every pound like its WAR!! lol
    .... but you can do it, you sound very focused and ready to be SKINNY!!!!!!!! YAY

as for the challenge i def think you could do 45 by christmas!!!!

GOOD LUCK
    6-24-08 Begin weight 153
    7-17-08 weight in 144
    7-22-08 weight in 137.5
    Goal weight 130

mini goal by 8-1-08 135 !!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmom View Post
    I'm hoping to at least be in the 130's by X-mas. I don't care if its 139.9 So thats 35 lbs between now and xmas.
    I don't think it's unrealistic, it's about 8-9 lbs per month.
    LOL. To funny! I think thats a pretty good goal! Im gonna shoot for 30 pounds I think. LOL

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Una Voce View Post
    Cashmonkies, what about losing 10% of you current weight by Christmas? I'm sure you could do it!

By the way, what is the Christmas Challenge thread you mentioned? I can't find it, thanks

There is a lot of post about it. Heres one of them though

https://www.phentermine.com/forum/ch...christmas.html

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Photos
    View albums

I'm hoping to at least be in the 130's by X-mas. I don't care if its 139.9 So thats 35 lbs between now and xmas.
    I don't think it's unrealistic, it's about 8-9 lbs per month.

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by losingformywedding View Post
    DONT EVER!! make a goal for yourself that you feel you cant attain! when i started making goals for myself i went week to week and then when i got used to eating well and knew that i wasnt going to cheat i set longer term goals for myself, but that takes alot of self control to focus on something like "by christmas i will weight..." because it is still so far away and there is plenty of time to put off the diet...... i mean if you are like me, my diet always started "tomorow" untill i actually got serious, i personally think its good to weight yourself daily or at least every 2 days that way there are absolutely no suprises and you are accountable for every pound lost or gained, plus its a great feeling watching the scale go down!!!!!!

something that works for me is to get a calender and mark my weight on the day i start, then every week or 2 weeks write my goals in the dates that way i can make a long term goal but have a way of knowing if i am on the right track to reach my long term goal, christmas in 21 weeks away and you would like to lose 45 pounds by then... THAT IS A PERFECT timeline, around 2 lbs a week, get ya a calender and start today and every week write down -2lbs, that way you wil will stay on track and not procrastinate!!!!!! and each week you will know what you have to weight to keep working toward your goal at christmas!!!

lord i hope that made since lol

good luck and keep on truckin!!!
    Ya I just want to have a goal in mind for our challange though. But I still have my mini goals I am working on. lol. I agree with you on the reason though for sure. So far I am doing good, and not even tempted to fall off. I am happy with what I am doing, and really proud that I have lost 16 pounds so far, and only been at this for 2.5 weeks. But it is still wayyy early in the game, so we will see as time goes on. LOL. Thanks a bunch for your advice. I do like the calender idea, and will probably be using that as well!!

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Photos
    View albums

Mapgirl- Thats excately what I am talking about. I dont want to not meet my goal, cause I dont want to freak out and get depressed and eat like crazy. lol. Good luck to you.

Aushucks- Good Luck!!

Cruisegirl- Right on! Thats what I want something else to work towards. I have my ultimate goal , and I have a mini goal, but I want to have a special day. LOL. Good Luck to you!

Una Voce- That might not be such a bad idea! Thanks!

wanting- Good Luck!!

Seashells- Good Luck!! would love to look nice in a black dress. lol.

Navywife- HAHA, dont think your a nutcase, This is what I was looking for. What was healthy etc. So defentaly dont think your a nutcase. Your a weight loss consulant? Shoot any time you want to pm me with some advice and tips, I would love it! *hint hint* lol. ya I know its gonna stop coming off as fast pretty soon, thats why I wasnt sure what kind of goal to set. lol. Although it would sure be nice if it kept melting off like this. lol. I think I got my goal. I am gonna hope to lose 30 more pounds by christmas. This seems like a reasonable number with the figures you gave me. Thanks!!

Stary- Drink more water. Drink so much you feel like your floating in it. LOL. This helps a GREAT deal with the hunger. Sometimes hunger pains are confused with needing more water. drink water all day long. Before each meal, try drinking an entire cup right there before you eat. It will help.

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

DONT EVER!! make a goal for yourself that you feel you cant attain! when i started making goals for myself i went week to week and then when i got used to eating well and knew that i wasnt going to cheat i set longer term goals for myself, but that takes alot of self control to focus on something like "by christmas i will weight..." because it is still so far away and there is plenty of time to put off the diet...... i mean if you are like me, my diet always started "tomorow" untill i actually got serious, i personally think its good to weight yourself daily or at least every 2 days that way there are absolutely no suprises and you are accountable for every pound lost or gained, plus its a great feeling watching the scale go down!!!!!!

something that works for me is to get a calender and mark my weight on the day i start, then every week or 2 weeks write my goals in the dates that way i can make a long term goal but have a way of knowing if i am on the right track to reach my long term goal, christmas in 21 weeks away and you would like to lose 45 pounds by then... THAT IS A PERFECT timeline, around 2 lbs a week, get ya a calender and start today and every week write down -2lbs, that way you wil will stay on track and not procrastinate!!!!!! and each week you will know what you have to weight to keep working toward your goal at christmas!!!

lord i hope that made since lol

good luck and keep on truckin!!!
    6-24-08 Begin weight 153
    7-17-08 weight in 144
    7-22-08 weight in 137.5
    Goal weight 130

mini goal by 8-1-08 135 !!

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

My goal for every week is to at least lose some weight maybe 5 pounds or as low as 1 pound a week.
    My goal all together is to weigh 130 before December or January.
    Not having that much luck though being hungry alot is just horrible.

Photos
    View albums

ahh I Can help!!!
    optimal weight loss is 1-2 percent of your body weight per week.
    cash monkies that would be 2.4-4.8 per week ofr you and9.6- 19.2 a month (based on 4 weeks)
    im not a nutcase..lol.. im a weight loss consultant.

As far as your goals are concerned anything within your healthy weigfht range is a realistic goal, however, make sure to set mini goals of 10 to 20 pounds (i usually recommend a 2 month 20 pound minigoal... its realistic and can keep you focused)

one more thing-i know this is getting long- DO NOT FORGET in weight loss there is the BOG DROP... LITTLE DROP... and the SLOW AND STEADY. this is how your body will lose weight to maintain itself. so dont beat yourself up about not losing 16 pounds every 14 days. BELIEVE me i loved it too!!! but ive hit 2 plateaus in the last few months, my goal was 125 by june 25 im still at 129.... ove a month later. itll happen keep your chin up and keep coming back to the giels on here. i never met one person who was as supportive as they are!!! GOOD LUCK

[COLOR="Purple"]2.13.08 SW: 168
    3.13.08: 148
    4.10.08: 141
    5.10.08: 139
    7.15.08: 129 COLOR]
    GOAL: 115

Ive decided to go to my healthy weight and SEE what it looks like, i dont thiunk ive ever been 115... If i dont like it ill eat cheetos regular soda and icecream for a week!

Come And Join Me Working From Home!!!

www.healthyNthriving.com

I am also a Certified Weight Loss Consultant for JENNY CRAIG!

Photos
    View albums

My first goal is hoping to lose 30+ pounds by Christmas Eve and get to wear the black dress!
    What I want for Xmas is... an Onederland!!!

almost!!!

Photos
    View albums

Well I was thinking I wanted to lose 20lb by Sept 8, for Disney and would love to have lost all my weight by Christmas, but realistically I am hoping to be about 160 at Christmas so need to bust my butt.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsTmMh6/]

mini goals:
    180-met
    165-met

Photos
    View albums

Cashmonkies, what about losing 10% of you current weight by Christmas? I'm sure you could do it!

By the way, what is the Christmas Challenge thread you mentioned? I can't find it, thanks
    Last edited by Una Voce; July 28th, 2008 at 03:30 PM.
    "Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft' might win by fearing to attempt."
    Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

[/url]

Platinum Phenster cruisegirl1023's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I really don't have a rhyme or reason. I have a few trips coming up that I try to set mini goals for. And I'd like to be pretty close to goal by end of the year, but I also realize that it probably won't happen. I set my goals pretty high in order to push myself. I know how many calories I need to burn each day, so it pushes me to eat clean and exercise. It doesn't always work out, but for me, I need that push.
    ~2/13/08-7/24/08- Lost 17 lbs on my own
    ~7/25/08- Started Phen and lipo shots -196 lbs
    ~8/1/08- 189.1 lbs
    ~8/7/08- 187.5 lbs
    ~8/15/08- 184.5 lbs
    ~8/21/08- 179.3 lbs (16.7 first month)
    ~8/28/08- 176 lbs
    ~9/13/08- 173.2 lbs
    ~12/4/08- 173 lbs... doomed to always be 173

Photos
    View albums

My first goal is to lose 10 pounds by Aug. 29 (my birthday) - and weigh NO MORE than 215 by Christmas. But, 200 would even be lovlier !!

Photos
    View albums

Right now I am fighting for every pound. It is not melting off the way it did in the begining. I'm hoping for 2 pounds a week. Heck, right now I'll settle for 1 a week. Basically my goal for the challenge is to do the water, food and exercising the best I can. I really don't want to set goal dates because life happens and I don't want to freak out if I don't make it. Usually if I freak out I will only binge eat or get depressedand that's not good.

Good luck in the challenge and just take one day at a time.
    Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

Photos
    View albums

Default Goals.....

Ok, just wondering how are you guys picking your goals? Like whats resonable and whats not? Does that make sence? lol.

Example. For all thoses who are in the All I want for Christmas challage. Do you have a goal set for Christmas? Being so far away, I dont know what would be a good goal. I mean I would love to get to wonderland, but Thats probably not possiable by that time right? That would be 45 pounds. I want to pick a goal thats gonna make me push myself, but not one to hard to where I am just setting myself up to not meet the goal and then beating myself up later becuase I didnt meet it. So a lil help everyone.

I dont know whats a good weight loss per week or even per month. I have done really good so far, but I know this wont keep up. So, How do you choose your goal dates and pounds?

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3