Confused

Thread: Confused

I notice that when I eat a good breakfast I don't get as hungry. I eat breakfast at 8am. If I only grab a bowl of cereal then I'm hungry by 11am. If I eat something like an egg and wheat toast I won't get hungry until 1pm. Just remember you do have to eat to loose weight! Just make healthier choices and watch your portions. Never forget WATER!!!!!!!!!!
    url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url]

July 19, 2008 Today
    6-11-08 200lbs (starting weight)
    7-7-08 186 lbs
    7-18-08 182 lbs
    8-14-08 173lbs almost at 30lbs lost!
    1-20-09 144lds
    myspace.com/mykidsrul

2. Advertising
    advertising

STOP OBSESSING ON WHAT MG YOU TAKE!!!
    STOP WHINING!!
    STOP REPEATING THE SAME SH*T OVER AND OVER!!

OMG..get off the bs that you're only on 15mg! Doesn't matter what dose you're on...YOU have to learn to eat better/exercise/portion control.

No one on here is going to tell you that it's ok to up your dose. STOP WHINING ABOUT IT AND CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!

Platinum Phenster cruisegirl1023's Avatar

Just from reading your past posts, it seems you are obsessed with the fact you are only on 15mg, but apparently that is what your trained doctor feels is safe for you. Did I read you are also on thyroid medication? Perhaps your doctor knows what she is doing. I know plenty of people that are on 15mg for one reason or another and many of those are because they are on other meds. I would bet if you wouldn't worry so much about your dosage, things would get better for you mentally and you could focus on something else. You also said that you hate exercising and you walk sometimes... you aren't going to get very far without consistenly exercising. You really can't say whether something is working or not unless you are putting in your 100%. Just my opinion. As for one day being hungry and the next not, I think a lot of that is just natural. The first time I was on phen I tapered from 15 to 30mg over a period of 3 months, and I still lost weight.

Banned

ok sorry!!

How many times can you ask this same question? I understand you need things to be reiterated alll the time, but just go to the hundred other threads you've started and bump it. BAH.

Banned

No it doesn't have anything to do with exercising because I walk the same amount everyday & I'm only on dose 15MG so I think I need to go up on it.Thats the lowest dose.

Platinum Phenster cruisegirl1023's Avatar

Have you noticed a correlation with exercise? Sometimes on days you exercise more, you may be hungrier. Then again, some days even without phen people are more hungry than others. I don't really think it has anything to do with dosage, some days people are hungrier than other days, it's natural in my opinion... but I do find on the days that I do heavier exercise I am hungrier, which is also natural since you need to eat more when you exercise.

Banned

Default Confused

Some days when I take Phentermine I'm not hungry all day & than some other days when I take Phentermine I'm hungry all day.I don't understand this.
    I'm confused. Why is this? Should I maybe ask my doctor if I can go up a dose?
    I think I should.