Vegetables & Fruits
    Bronze Phenster nc_beached_whale's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

ok Love- we're coming to your house for sunday dinner! yum! I'll bring the cake!
    See ya at the beach, I'll be the fat one in the thong.

:eatnphen1:]

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by lovemyboys View Post
    Is counrty fried steak with Mashed potatoes and gravy and cheese bread and green beans fried in bacon grease ok to eat , Just asking.
    I'll take a plate of that........LOL

Photos
    View albums

huh? cake is fatting?......HELLO HELLO

Isn't that like diet 101?

Is counrty fried steak with Mashed potatoes and gravy and cheese bread and green beans fried in bacon grease ok to eat , Just asking.

Photos
    View albums

For the first few days of phen I did what you do and only eat fruit because I thought adding meat would just be too much food. But I added chicken and pork and the only carb I eat is what comes from a banana or apple....I am on my 9th day and I have lost 10lbs and still counting...every day the scale goes down even with meat. I have just literally banished all junk food and cokes....I had one cookie today but even that is not going to hurt at all because it was only one little cookie out of a whole week of healthy foods.
    1/30 - 200lbs
    2/1 - 190lbs (yes that fast!!)
    2/4 - 187lbs

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks for letting me know

Platinum Phenster cruisegirl1023's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

You need protein. Lean meats are good for you, your body needs them, you just need to eat the right ones. Lean beefs, chicken breasts, turkey breast, fish, etc. Not all meat is fattening. You won't gain weight on lean meats as long as you eat them in moderation. Be careful on the fruits, some are better than others, but too much fruit isn't necessarily good for you. I try to stick with berries, apples, cantaloupe, apples and pears... these don't wreak havoc on my insulin levels. Same goes with veggies, not all veggies are created equally. The reason you "seem" to gain weight with cake is because it's all sugar LOL. Cake shouldn't be a regular part of your diet. I stay away from flour, pasta, potatoes, white bread, sugar, etc. except for very special occasions. Your diet really should consist of a healthy balance of protein, good carbs, and some fat. The key with everything is moderation. If you aren't eating protein, you will likely lose muscle weight. For me, my minimum protein I have to eat each day is 45g, I shoot for closer to 100g. Protein helps you lose weight, and also keeps you full, and is essential especially if you are working out. If you aren't eating meat, try to get your protein somewhere... through eggs, shakes, milk, cheese, yogurt, beans, tofu, fish, etc.
    Last edited by cruisegirl1023; July 27th, 2008 at 03:16 PM.

Photos
    View albums

Eat very little cake. If you eat grilled or baked bonless chicken breast it is not fattening and it has a good source of protein. Pork is better than beef. Or if you want to eat stuff that calls for ground beef, do lean ground turkey breast. You can eat meat...it just has to be portioned.

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Default Vegetables & Fruits

I feel like I can only eat vegetables & fruits to lose weight because whenever I meat I just seem to gain weight & meat is fattening & whenever I eat snacks like cake I seem to gain weight. Cake is fattening.
    Anyone have any comments?