Please I NEED HELP GETTING ON TRACK!!

Perhaps you could learn to knit or crochet and do that at night. It's still relaxing and it's tough to eat with both hands busy.

2. Advertising
    advertising

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this as well! I was told after getting my first ** that before getting a refill i had to go in for a weight/blood pressure check. The morning before my last pill i called to see what would be a better time for me (dr said i didn't need an appt) to go in. The nurse said he was on vacation and wouldn't be back until 8/8...my last pill was taken on the 7/19..grrr

The good is i haven't gained any and have even lost 1lb, but like you night time kills me! Like a previous poster mentioned i chew sugar free gum and normally get on the elliptical to keep from eating, but it's so hard!

I know that this would normally be my "excuse" to eat unhealthy, but i'm determined to shed some pounds and know that eventually i'm going to have to do it on my own.

We can do it!!!
    Started Phen 6/18
    First Goal 10% weight- 216

June 18- 247
    July 19- 229.5 Last day of phen until 8/7 (Dr on vacation )
    August 5- 227.5 (Only 2 more days till i get my phen back!)
    August 7- 227 (Down 20lbs) Start Phen tomorrow
    August 11- 225.5
    August 19- 224.5 (TOM)
    August 21- 221.5
    Sept 5- 220

Bronze Phenster nc_beached_whale's Avatar

what in the heck does b-12 have to do with bloodwork according to this doc? I thought, well atleast at my clinic, we had to do bloodwork pretty much so the dr. could just see how our body was working and rule out anything that would limit us from taking phen. I've been told you really can't be harmed by or overdose on b-12, so what is your doc thinking that it could negatively affect?

I'm thinking this doc just doesn't typically administer such shots, therefore it would be a burden for them to do it specially for you. maybe you could try the sublingual b-12, I think you can get it at vitamin shops.
    See ya at the beach, I'll be the fat one in the thong.

:eatnphen1:]

Try not to get too frustrated. If you can take your pill a little later than you are now that may help. You are very close to your goal. I agree with Cmarie just give it all you've got. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

I actually gained 9lbs this month and was just about ready to through in the towel and say forget it. But I know in that this I what I want and I am willing to work to get there.

Until you get your appetite under control try chewing gum at night to keep hunger at bay. Good luck.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Take a deep breath! It will be okay! Actually, I am on the 30mg yellow capsules and I think they work A LOT better than the 37.5 mg tablets. For me anyway! Just get focused and you will be okay. Start eating right, exercising and drinking tons of water. It will be okay! You aren't too far from your goal! YOU CAN DO THIS!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Default Please I NEED HELP GETTING ON TRACK!!

Oh guys I need help! It all started July 2nd when my doctor mysteriously got sick and stopped taking patients. (He is STILL sick, btw!)
    So I took a break, put on 4 lbs, and looked for another doctor. I found one two weeks ago, went to my appt and he put me on the yellow capsule (I think 30 mg) and I was used to 37.5mg. with a B12 shot. So NO B12 and the lower dosage and I am having a HARD time getting back on track! I definately don't feel the same on these pills! I seem to be ok in the daytime, but at night---LOOK OUT!
    I really need to lose another 20 pounds too!!!!! I just don't know how to get restarted and plus I am PISSED AS HELL at my doc ( I think he went to the BAhamas!!!)

My next appt with the new doc is on Friday and I will be mortified if I don't lose ANYTHING! But I guess I will say I need a higher dosage. He will only give me the B12 if i get bloodwork done, but I checked and since he is not my primary, the bloodwork is n ot covered, so screw that! I have bloodwork taken last summer from my primary I can show him, but don't know if he will accept that.

Did anyone ever have to turn it all around and get restarted?? HELP Me!!!! Sorry so long
    Diane

SW (April, 08)----200 lbs

May,08--186 lbs (-14)
    June,08--179 (-7)(break from phen)
    July,08--184 (+5) AHHHHHHHH (back on phen)
    November, 08--183(still fooling with the same 5 pounds!)
    GW--155-165