Wii vs Wii fit

Thread: Wii vs Wii fit

playing the boxing game that is on the wii (under the wii sports section) is a lotta fun & it even helps u break a sweat too! but i wish i had a wii, i keep hearing great things about the wii fit.
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Wii fit is just a game/program for the wii. Of course you have to buy the accessories to use with the wii fit though. So it can be fairly expensive...which is why I don't have one! But I soooooo want one.

Silver Phenster

Thank you both....that helps ALOT. I'm broke too....but still considering it. lol Where are my priorities....I have more important things to spend money on and I want to buy a video game. lol

The weight limit is 300 lbs...You can have that off in no time You can do it! And it should get alot easier once you get the Wii Fit. I soo want one, but I'm broke.

The wii fit is pretty much like a game for the wii, you have to buy the wii first then buy the balance pad and mats for the wii fit. Its pretty expensive but fun
    2/02/14 - Started phen again 285 lbs
    4/4 - 271 -14 lbs
    5/4 - 264 - 21 lbs

Diamond phenster, active poster 2008-10. Have lost 45 lbs, 100 lbs, and need to lose 80 lbs this time. I have had 2 beautiful boys. 7/24/10+8/30/14. Working momma trying to get my body and mind back to a good health!

Silver Phenster

Default Wii vs Wii fit

I'm confused.....I'm somebody can unconfuse me. lol

I'm thinking about getting a Wii fit. Is is a completely different console then Wii?

can you play game other then the fitness games with it?

With regular Wii I believe there are fitness games that can be used with it. I'd like to get one....although I'll mostly be using it for fitness games I'd like the option of not using fitness games. Which would be my best option?

Also, I think I'm a little over the weight limit for Wii fit...so that's an issue to.

Thanks for your help.

Sharon