new here, questions...help not working :( - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Photos
    View albums

What mg are you taking...... that does make a difference?
    july 2008

jan of 2008

Update August 11.2008-------182 Pounds

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I was on Phen prescribed by my dr and I didn't feel anything. I think it reacts to people differently. I would be skeptical getting it online. I do know people that seemed to get the real stuff online...but a bunch more that got ripped off.

As long as you losing something is working.

Photos
    View albums

Sales Reps don't push Phen. They push new drugs that come out. I was a pharmacy tech for 3yrs so I kinda know this stuff.

You may have the real thing, my pills have MP 273 imprinted on them, and I got mine from my local pharmacy. I don't get the energy boost either. You have to give them time to work, plus it's a mind game with your body. You have to do calorie counting and/or portion control and exercise. No matter if you're taking phen or not, you have to burn more calories in a day than you eat/drink.

What's your height and activity level(sedentary/very light/moderate/heavy)? I'll find your BMR(Basal Metabolic Rate) for you which will give you an idea of how many calories you can eat each day and how many calories you need to burn each day.

Photos
    View albums

Unfortunately, it sounds like the pills you got weren't really Phen. If it was Phen, you would definitely be feeling the side effects. I would start looking for a weight loss clinic that will give you the real deal.
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

i'm on no other drugs. i think that there are no pharmaceutical sales people from phen drug companies visiting the doctors and giving them incentives to prescribe... where are the sales people from those companies!! why aren't they pushing it?
    sorry, super fustrated

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

I dont know what to say some doctors probably dont want to prescribe diet pills they want you to lose it the natural way without any pills Maybe your on medince that might interact with Phen?

Photos
    View albums

Angry

my stats are under my pic , im 28 and 261, i was 270 a day ago and for months no budge... so somethings working.. im guessing its the liquid all protein diet and water pills. i just dont feel the energy as i thought i would on this stuff.. maybe it is working i dont know..
    my last pcp a week ago- i asked her on the phone when she called with my perfect blood results i said yeah but im still fat.. she said<sigh> i know... you gotta eat less and exercise more, i said can i go on an appetite suppressant, she said NO. no no no... i said why?? and she said goodbye "brokentail" and hung up.. i thought she was cool thats why i picked her now im with another one who is great.. my father goes to him for his pcp he asked if they ** it and he said yes tell her to come in... the next day i go there and i am now on a liquid diet!!! wtf!!
    sorry im saying wtf so much but its just how i feel!!!
    why why why is this so hard to get? does anyone know why doctors dont give this?
    i swear i just want to lose weight, i dont get high, i dont drink i just want to be skinnny agaiN!!!!!!

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

brokentail - How much do you weigh? How old are you?

Photos
    View albums

I had to ask my dr. twice before he would put me on phen. Keep asking and calling around. Bug the h*ll out of your dr. and ask him why he won't prescribe it.

Photos
    View albums

sorry i did something illegal.... i was turned down by 4 doctors.. wtf was i supposed to do..
    i finally did go to the doctor who is the diet doc and he put me on a f'n diet...

Photos
    View albums

1. IT'S ILLEGAL IN THE U.S. TO PURCHASE NARCOTICS ONLINE!!!
    2. Please don't ask us to help you find a place to purchase phen online. None of us have a desire to spend time in a federal prison. Yes, it's a FELONY!!
    3. It's not safe!! You have no clue what you'll really be getting...drywall dust/sandpaper/rat poison/etc.
    4. Most online pharmacies are a SCAM!! They will take your $$...send you whatever they want or nothing at all. What you order comes from another country so you can't do anything if they take your $$.
    5. If you are still desperate enough to want to purchase phen online....try meth instead. It's cheaper and has the same ingredients as what you'll get online. I don't recommend this method either.

It's NOT a miracle pill! Just because you don't feel any different doesn't mean it's not working. You've only taken it one day...it takes time for some people.

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Why did you buy Phen online?I thought it was illgeal to do that.I'm sometimes tired alot when I take Phen to but im on the lowest dose.& I started taking Phen last Sunday it takes awhile to make it so that your not hungry all the time.

Photos
    View albums

A friend of mine didn't feel it right away either. It took a few days to get in her system. Are you eating enough protein? I felt more "focused" after a day or two very productive at work. But the burst of energy you are referring to, I am not sure if I felt that energic. Give it more time and good luck...

Photos
    View albums

am i supposed to feel full of energy shortly after i take it? or at all after i take it? because i'm not... grr.
    i believe the place i got it from is legit.. there are many people on another board who buy it from this place.. but still.. i just dont feel awake! just my normal tired self!

Photos
    View albums

You have got to give it more time. One day is not enough. Also, not sure about geting phen online. From what I read here you can't buy it online. Good Luck...

Photos
    View albums

Unhappy new here, questions...help not working :(

hi, i am new - just started phen yesterday started taking a half at 2pm, by 6 i got home from work and was able to take my usual nap no problem.. took another half at 8 and went to my other job for 3 hours, got home cleaned the house and was in bed by 2 my normal time... wtf.. is this fake or what?
    i dont feel any extra energy and i think im not eating by my own will power.. i dont know. today i woke up took half at noon, went out shoppng and was napping by 5! wtf! i just woke up and took another half but i dont know if its working..
    i got the phen online, i am also on a meal replacement diet started yesterday by a new doc. i went to, its super expensive and disgusting but i am not eating real food no matter what i will get thru this week on this crap!
    i thought the phen would help me thru it but i am hungry and tired!! i did lose 9 lbs from yesterday to today prob. from the waterpill the phen place gave me.. but jeez.. i dont have energy!!! AHH just venting....
    what will happen if i take more than 1 a day?
    the pills i got are MP 273..
    and i DO have a headache!
    I AM DRINKING GALLONS OF WATER!
    and my shakes and bars from the doctor.
    help!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2