Going through it...
    Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

In my opinion - 10 days is not enough time to get *use to it - but every one is different. I was wondering - by chance did you take it a little different, like not on an empty stomach, or maybe eating too soon after taking it.
    Just throwing that out there for thought - it seems to be a picky drug and wont work for me at all if I do either of those 2 things.

However - no matter what skipping it for a bit and restarting always works too.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

i think i will try to skip it a few days,, that kinda makes since.... may it'll reboot me when i start the phen again after a few days.... thanks for your help everybody
    july 2008

jan of 2008

Update August 11.2008-------182 Pounds

Photos
    View albums

I've been on phen now for a month and supposed to go back to the clinic Monday
    for my 1st month weigh in...I'm thinking about waiting till like Friday and staying off
    the phen for a few days and see if that will jump start me back into losing again..
    I lost 18 pounds in the month but I've been stuck on that for a few days now..

My starting face! My new do, 6 months later!

Photos
    View albums

Try skipping your dose for a day or two every week, or you could even take it every other day. I usually skip two days and when I restart it seems more potent again. My doctor actually suggested this. Just don't get discouraged!
    *Amber*

"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four
    unless there are three other people." ~ H.G. Welles

Stay away from that icecream cake!

Photos
    View albums

Today I can completely relate! I'm not hungry but for some reason i woke up on the wrong side of the bed and being in a bad mood gives me the munchies......i guess you'd say emotional eating problem I have....so instead of eating junk I grabbed an apple and banana and munched on those so I don't beat myself up later! I feel soooo full now...hopefully I will snap back in a better mood!
    1/30 - 200lbs
    2/1 - 190lbs (yes that fast!!)
    2/4 - 187lbs

Photos
    View albums

The Phen will slow down. Most people lose a lot of weight the first month and then it dramatically slows down! I lost 24lbs my first month, and I have almost lost 2.5 lbs this month! It is crazy! Don't worry, just stay focused! You may want to stop taking Phen for about a week and then start again. See if that will make a difference. Good luck!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

Smile Going through it...

Yes i am going through it,, just a little.. i started phen ten days ago, and it has been working fine, how i dont know all things that are suppose to happen with it..... for some reason i have been craving food all day,. i usually and not ever really hungry, and if i am i can usually redirect my thinking. Today i feel like my body is getting used to it, and its gonna stop working,,, Im kinda scared... has anyone gone through this, and does the phen have its ups and downs this way,,, i have already a good amount of weight on this, and i just dont want it to stop working... thank, you all for you support.....
    july 2008

jan of 2008

Update August 11.2008-------182 Pounds