To all my phen friends

i wish you wouldnt go... but i TOTALLY understand where you're coming from. this site is NOTHING like it was when we first started coming here. i wish it was back the way i used to be before all this stupid drama started

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

2. Advertising
    advertising

Well girl, I wish you wouldn't go, but I understand you've gotta do what you've gotta do! Good luck and I hope you come back soon!

Silver Phenster

I agree, don't leave, just rise above the drama and do not post to threads that you do not want to! We are all in this fight together!

Silver Phenster

Talking By the way we have similar WL goals right now!

Thanks Lovinmyair. I agree with you and scat totally. I have been going back and forth about this site. I enjoy the site, the encouragement and support is helping me with this weight loss battle. I know with my hard work, adipex, and the site I was able to lose 50lbs. On my low days, I would come and see the threads and pictures of how you all were doing and it helped me get on track. I felt selfish for just getting what I needed and not trying to help others that were reaching out by asking questions on how we were able to lose. So I started to respond and posted pictures. I got involved, then the drama started, I poked fun and laughed at the drama at first. I had to look at myself, I am not a person that enjoys hurting others physically (unless a sista is PUSHED) or mentally. This is an experience to me, I have never joined an online forum before. So NOW I know what to look out for, I have to take the good (which I need right now) with the bad. If you research enough, you will know that weight loss is just like a drug addiction. You need someone to talk to that understands. I am not signing up for WW meetings to talk about losing weight. Its convenient for me to chat online. I will AVOID "trolls", as scat calls them, people whinning everyday about every lil thing (dosage and hunger) AND newbies that didnt search for topics before they start a thread. (LIKE where can I buy phentermine ONLINE.) I am ready for this challenge to help me drop this last 40-50lbs, so for the people that are here for the same reason. LETS DO THIS THANG!!!!!
    TRYING TO DO BIG THANGS NOW!

You are so sweet. I hate that all of this unecessary drama has caused a lot of good people to leave this site. I try not to let it bother me. I'm here to lose weight, get support from good people who are in the same boat as me, and offer support and encouragement to others. You have done such a great job with your weight loss and I know how it feels to get below 200 pounds because I was 200+ for so many years. I look forward to seeing your updates on the Christmas challenge and I wish the best of luck to you in your ongoing journey. Keep in touch and remember that we love you and will continue to support you.

Quote Originally Posted by lovinmyair View Post
    While I love each and everyone of you (except for a few we need not mention), I'm not going to be on for awhile. You guys are supportive and wonderful and I wish you the greatest success, however, this is just getting to be too much for me. Libby, CMarie, Misty, benson, bandmomma, Raquel, Nursy Lori, Sassychica, bronzy, insearchofme, vik 28, mom28, scat and many others I haven't mentioned, you have all been incredible and you all have done tremendously well and supportive of each other and to me. It just seems like every other thread is drama. I will report the Aug 1st challenge and update occasionally on how I'm doing and when I do make sure you guys are staying on your game *LOL*, but life is too short to worry about whether a person is legit or not when the people I know are legit are right in front of me cheering for me along the way. Unfortunately this is the internet and while there are tons of genuine people online, it only takes that one or two people to make you know that there are dangers out there. When I first came here, I was looking for people who understood how much of a struggle it was for me to just be healthy and not ever feel like I could be even under 200. My hubby was supportive but could never really understand the everyday struggles with food I had (and still have) and so I wanted people who understood me. I found that and more in most of you. But, it seems here lately it has not been support but a feeling of is this the same place I came to for support. Leaving though is like leaving a close family who has supported each other through pain and happiness, anger and tears. But as a family we must part sometimes (with once in a great while visits in between). It's not just been the weight loss in all of you, but your attitudes toward that weight loss that has kept me driven. I'll miss you guys and good luck in all you do. Don't ever feel like a failure because you guys are the greatest success and examples of hard work.

well said girl, go forth and prosper...Sorry you had to be privy to this stuff....I gree with you totally......I'm not going to get all dramatic and say goodbye but I will be scarce and I won't be getting involved with peoples problems anymore...I tend to take on other people's heartache because I am an emotional and caring person....Ill be on the challenge too..You know you need to take from this board what it can do for you..how it can help you only you know....so no worries....I totally undersatnd because i'm sort of cutting ties myself.....please take care and don't give up on your goal!

I feel the same way as cmr2811. I'm also new here, I just joined last week! I don't know how to post a picture, and I know I should figure it out because I enjoy looking at all of your pictures. I like this forum and people have been very nice to me and helping me with my questions. It's too bad someone had to spoil all this fun for you. I've read the drama, but I won't post to it. I'm too busy to get into that silliness with people. If you choose to leave than good luck to you and I'm glad you have supportive friends in the "real world". The internet can be a scary place and that's why I hesitate when my kids get on it.

Please reconsider....I know online support forums can be scary because there will always be someone who isnt who/what they say they are...but please try to understand we are not all like that.

If you choose to leave, GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!!!!
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Dont leave. I am new here and she is right just dont talk to any one who you dont know. How do I post a pic. I want to stay and get the support I need to do this and support the others like me. I just heard about this yesterday for the first time about using two screen names and fraud. Icome here very morning to see how everyone is doing and a few times I have vented too. It feels good to have people understand and be behind me and tell me it is ok.
    crystal

Thank you for the compliment! You are a very supportive part of this forum. We will all miss you terribly if you choose to leave!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Girl don't leave just because somebody wasn't what they seemed to be. It's THEIR loss that they don't have you as a friend. Life is full of that stuff. The internet should be a fun place, not a place where you have fears. I agree it can be a dangerous place if not monitored and care taken with each click. You came here because you knew people here were going thru the same stuff in life as you are. The day to day struggles are very well understood here by everyone. I just wish this hadn't happened because everyone is being derailed by it. If you don't know the person then don't talk to them. If they refuse to post a picture of themself, then maybe they Do have something to hide and don't respond to them. You shouldn't have to suffer and not get the encouragement and support that you so need from others here that you have come to know because of drama. I personally don't want ANY ONE of you guys to leave this board. I finally feel like a part of this and now everyone is leaving .
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs
    1st doc visit 06-17-10: 253
    MiniGoal: By August 21, 12 more pounds
    1 month goal: 235 by August 21

Default To all my phen friends

While I love each and everyone of you (except for a few we need not mention), I'm not going to be on for awhile. You guys are supportive and wonderful and I wish you the greatest success, however, this is just getting to be too much for me. Libby, CMarie, Misty, benson, bandmomma, Raquel, Nursy Lori, Sassychica, bronzy, insearchofme, vik 28, mom28, scat and many others I haven't mentioned, you have all been incredible and you all have done tremendously well and supportive of each other and to me. It just seems like every other thread is drama. I will report the Aug 1st challenge and update occasionally on how I'm doing and when I do make sure you guys are staying on your game *LOL*, but life is too short to worry about whether a person is legit or not when the people I know are legit are right in front of me cheering for me along the way. Unfortunately this is the internet and while there are tons of genuine people online, it only takes that one or two people to make you know that there are dangers out there. When I first came here, I was looking for people who understood how much of a struggle it was for me to just be healthy and not ever feel like I could be even under 200. My hubby was supportive but could never really understand the everyday struggles with food I had (and still have) and so I wanted people who understood me. I found that and more in most of you. But, it seems here lately it has not been support but a feeling of is this the same place I came to for support. Leaving though is like leaving a close family who has supported each other through pain and happiness, anger and tears. But as a family we must part sometimes (with once in a great while visits in between). It's not just been the weight loss in all of you, but your attitudes toward that weight loss that has kept me driven. I'll miss you guys and good luck in all you do. Don't ever feel like a failure because you guys are the greatest success and examples of hard work.