ot: are guys intimidated by me?
    Photos
    View albums

You know what, don't even focus on anyone right now. I believe when the time is right and the right guy comes along he won't be too shy or intimidated to ask you out. Try not to focus on them and do something fun for yourself or with your girlfriends just continue on this path that you're on and continue to carry yourself the way you have and just watch things happen for you. I'm one to talk, I don't go out, can't be bothered just right now trying to get me in order, losing the weight and feeling better about myself but I've been in your shoe. trust me girl, take care of you that's what matters!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by greenapplegirl77 View Post
    make the first move and just ask him out! guys are just as scared of being rejected as anybody else. Let us know how it goes!
    greenapple--- i actually thought about that but i guess im old fashion. it may not seem like it here, but im a little blunt. i don't wont to send the wrong message either. maybe i should flirt a little more with him and he will be comfortable enough to ask me out.

Photos
    View albums

make the first move and just ask him out! guys are just as scared of being rejected as anybody else. Let us know how it goes!
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

Photos
    View albums

Default ot: are guys intimidated by me?

seriously, are guys intimidated by me or is something wrong with me? many of you know im not in a relationship right now, im currently dating. but, it seems like when i meet a guy, we get to talking and right of the bat they fall in love with my personality/attitude. (i keep it real with them) but once we get to talking about our life and goals, they kinda back off. like i said im single, 32yrs old, i have my own home,car, nice job, currently going to school, and two boys 11 and 8 that no one meets (i admit im a paranoid mother).

they all compliments me on the way i carry myself. some will actually get nervous while trying to flirt. one of the guys i work with come by just to say hi and try to strike up conversations(that makes no sense at all.) well, tuesday we finally had a real conversation. while talking to me every now and then he will touch my back. he is so handsome. im sitting there thinking ASK ME OUT ALREADY, DAM! but he didn't. another attractive guy text me all day and night but when we go out he is sweating bullets and is barely talking. my question is...what's wrong with me??? i mean, im not looking for a relationship but if the right guy comes along, im willing to be in one. are they intimidated by me or am i doing something wrong???

thanks for listening guys. please give me your input on this. constructive critisism is accepted too.