My Day

Thread: My Day

Phen Newbie

Way to go cashmonkies!!!! You and i are close in our starting weight and after reading your post you have inspired me to kick my butt in gear and start exercising. To be honest since starting phen, i have not done much exercising due to the fact that i work 2 jobs and it is really hard to fit anything else into my schedule, but i have decided that if i am serious about getting this weight off, i will just have to make the time.

Thanks for being an inspiration, keep up the good work!
    SW - 240 (7/3/08)
    CW - 219 (7/22/08)
    CW - 218 (8/1/08)

[url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url

2. Advertising
    advertising

Thanks! Glad I could make you smile!!
    All I want for Xmas- Onederland

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/18- Excately 1 week on Phen- 250
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

WEIGHT: -3, -4, -3

This post just made me smile. I am so happy for you.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

thats great motivation

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

LOL, Thanks Raquel. I dont see myself doing that any time soon again, thats for sure. LOL. Took a lot out of me today. But thats okay. Gonna do some pilates and more walking tomorrow.

My aunt called me this afternoon, she said how you feeling, I said pretty good. She said you ready for another walk today. HAHA, I laughed at her. I said nope. LOL

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Diamond Phenster

I've never done 6 miles in my life - Monkey Lover you are making it happen!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

That's fantastic!! 15lbs in two weeks is incredible! You had a great day and I hope it continues for you.

Ya, I can feel it in my theighs already. So I imagine its gonna be rough. I am gonna relax some tomorrow. Just have a few loads of laundy and thats basically it. lol. I thought as we made it to our point. Man, We might have went to far, but no choice but walk back. lol. Ya I drank TONS of water and always do. I think it was a combo of being in the heat, the direct sun light, and all that walking when I am not use to it, and probably not enough water on top of it. I typically drink around 80 ounces a day, but I probably should have drank more since I was doing so much. lol.

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

WOW!!! 6 miles that's really far!!! Good for you... If you are in pain tomorrow you might want to take a day off and rest, you don't want to hurt yourself. Remember to keep drinking water, you were probably dehydrated with the headache. I am always afraid to drink to much before a long walk because then I'll have to pee!!!

Thanks! I actually hit a new record today! Something I never thought I would every do! My aunt is having some marriartial problems at home. Well today we had a auto cruise on our main road here. So she walked over here, and I threw my son into his car and we pushed him, and walked and talked. Remind you, she is a skinny girl who LOVES to walk, specially when she is upset. lol. She might weigh 110 pounds soaking wet, no joke. But anyways, we walked and walked. Before I knew it, we were two miles down the freakin road. OMG. And I was doing just fine. I was not hurting, or anything. My dad then calls and says he was at our normal parking spot, which was another mile up the road. So we went for it. I coudnt believe it. When I got there, I was a lil tired, but not to bad, and not what you would think. My dad walked across the street to grab us some drinks, our waters were long gone. LOL. We sat there for about an hour, and then walked the three miles home. Can you believe that. On the way home though, on our last mile, boy I really started feeling it. It sprinkled a lil so it was getting hot. My right foot started hurting and I was starting to feel sick to my stomach from being so dang hot. But I forced myself on, and home we came. I had a headache by the time we got here, so I grab some alive and some water, and a cold wash rag. lol. About an hour after that, i felt a lot better. So I did 6 miles today. WOW. I just really can not believe that. It was a ncie day. I helped my aunt relieve some stress and I got in major walking time. SO it was a win win! I dont think I will be going that far though for a while. My grandma says we are gonna be hurting tomorrow. lol. We will see.

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Silver Phenster

Here you have the instructions to add your tracker in your Phenster signature

1. Go to the administration panel at extrapounds.com.
    2. Enter the tracker section.
    3. Copy the first code that appears in the "tracker preview" part - it says at the top of the box that it should be used for the phentermine forums.
    4. Enter "edit profile" in the phentermine.com
    5. Copy the code from extrapounds.com into the signature section: it should look something like this:

[ url= http:// www.extrapounds.com/ ] [/url]
    -

6. Click on the "update profile".
    7. It should appear at the bottom of each post you make!
    TRYING TO DO BIG THANGS NOW!

i love my pc! but to get a ticker you click onsomeone else's ticker and I think you might need to make a quick account and then you make your ticker how you want it and then you go to the top of the page here where it says "user cp" and paste the code into your signature .

edit: oh yeah...you upload your pics in the 'edit signature' area in the "user cp" section as well and when you upload a new picture there will be a link next to it that says "insert picture"

hope that helps!!

and cashmonkies!! way cool! I'm going for a walk today and you just reminded me to do that! haha....you're doing awesome and that's reeeally good that your husband is noticing!!
    Starting Weight: 260lbs

First Goal: 200lbs w/NO phen (met a year ago)

-regained and hit a plateau

started phen on 6/24 @ 217lbs

Current Weight as of 7/23 - 202lbs !!

"Impossibility—a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools."-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -T.S. Eliot

"Well behaved women rarely make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Bronze Phenster

Will someone answer my previous post about how to post the pics and the weight tracker on my comment....I live in las colinas as well vik right next to northlake i love my mac but a lot of regular programs arent compatible with it oh well everyone else will switch over and realize that macs are better than any pc soon enough!!

Silver Phenster

Cashmonkies, thats is so good. You are doing awesome. Walking is so a great workout, AND 40 mins?? You will hit a new goal in NO TIME!!! Its good your husband is supporting you now. I know how that is. I make sure I tell my husband everytime someone notices my weight, since he barely says anything anymore. Last week I said something about being fat and he said you are not fat ANYMORE...he he heeeheee.

Amanda, OMG we are TWINS. I have an apple TOO, I live in las colinas, and our goals are similar...HA HA HA!!! Update the code in your signature.
    TRYING TO DO BIG THANGS NOW!

Bronze Phenster

So I have a silly question I was trying to figure this out yesterday...How do you get the little weight loss tracker at the bottom of each of you guys messages and how do you do the pics do you have to paste the code each time? I tried to paste my code into the signature update and it wont except it also which site is best to find the weight loss tracker... I have a apple computer so maybe thats why I was having trouble with the icon but Im usually computer savvy but now I feel wayyyyy unsavvvvy!

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations! 15 pounds in 2 weeks is phenominal. It's so uplifting when people start to notice your weight loss. I was around 15 pounds lost when people started complementing me, too. And 40 minutes of walking is great. Every little bit you do is a step forward. Keep up the good work, girl.

You are doing an amazing job! Isn't it wonderful when exercise doesn't become such a chore?! Keep up the great work!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Thanks everyone.

Yes it is me doing the hard work, boy dont worry I dont forget that. LOL

BUt thanks. We have a cruise going on here today, the road is right behind my house, it goes on all day, so I hope later to go out and push my son some more and look at cars. So I should get some good walking time in today as well!

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Default Awesome Job Girl!

That is so awesome, don't you just love when people notice your hard work!! I must say getting out there with your iPod is like the best thing ever, I went power walking tonight for about 35 mins and was sweating like apig too... when I came home I felt soooo Gooood!!! then I ran for the shower cause I was sporting some good stank! LOL but its all about getting yourself to a happy place and sounds like you are on the right track!! Keep up the good work!!!

Post-Pregnancy Weight 215 on 5/5/08
    SW 189 : 7/1/08 - Started Phen
    CW 175 : 7/31/08
    CW 167 : 9/5/08
    CW 164 : 9/30/08
    CW 160 : 11/10/08
    BREAK FROM PHEN 12/1/08 - 1/4/09
    CW 160 : 1/8/09

Mini Goal : #1 Lose 10lbs in a month of July (GOAL MET)
    Mini Goal : #2 165 by 9/19/08 (GOAL MET)
    Mini Goal : #3 160 by 11/10/08 (GOAL MET)
    Mini Goal : #4 155 by 1/30/09
    Goal 125

(NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!)

This board helps and encourages everyone, but YOU are the one doing the hard work!! Don't forget that!!

Diamond Phenster

MONKEY LOVER - that is PHENtastic! I'm sincerely happy for you - and you absolutely deserve this kind of day!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Aww, Thanks you guys!

HAHA, an inspiration, who would have thought. This board defentaly helps me! Without it, I probably would not have lost much have anything.

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

Good Job!!! I'm glad your day was great!!! Getting out and exercising like you did will also help to keep your spirits up! I always feel better about myself when I exercise. Keep up the good work!! Your an inspiration!

WOO HOO !! Way to go !!! You are doing such a great job girl !!! 15 lbs in 2 weeks is AWESOME !!

Default My Day

So I have got to share my productive day with you all. I am really in high spirits.

Today makes excately 2 weeks on phen and with my new eating habbits. I have lost 15 pounds! That in itsself makes me really happy. And on a side note, my toddler has lost 2 pounds. LOL Guess me changing some of my ways, I have been changing his also. LOL. He gets on teh scale every time I do. Hes a lil over weight, so a few pounds wont hurt him. lol

Along with that, Today was the first day for the christmas challange. So that had me motivated. I decided to throw my son into his car that I push, and I put on my ipod, and just started walking. I realized something!!! If I have my music on, and I am pushing my son, rather then making him walk also, I dont get as tired as fast, and my ankle doesnt hurt as much. When I started making my way back home, I realized I was out there for 40 minutes!!! How cool is that. I normally go about 15-20 minutes and give up. Now I was sweating like a pig, and huffin and puffin by the time I got here, and I am a lil sore now , but I made it! And thats all that matters. 40 Minutes might not seem like a lot to some of you, but for me it was awesome.

After that we had lunch and then went grocery shopping. I walked around teh store for an hour pushing my son in the cart. I ended up running into my grandma. She says, I am starting to tell in your face that you have lost weight. I thought, dang can this day get any better.

Few hours later, I start cooking dinner and my husband comes home. Before I even told him about my grandma, he says, I can tell your losing weight in your belly. I thought, what, you have to be kidding me. This coming from a man, who didnt notice when I was losing weight last year and basically had me in tears crying and shoving my face full of food. So needless to say, I was thrilled. Not sure how these people are seeing a difference since its only 15 pounds and I cant tell, but hey ill take it.

Along with that, I have looked back at my food journals, and happy to say, I havent went over my calories at all a single day! Now I know as time goes on, this will get harder and harder, but for now I am doing good. And for a first time, in a very long time, I actually feel good about who I am. Thats a feeling that can not be described.

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3