Scat was RIGHT - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scat was RIGHT

Photos
    View albums

Well, I agree. I have refrained and bitten my tongue because I didn't want to cause strife, but that heffer said I couldn't fit in a car! lmao looks like her POOF BE GONE worked wonders on you, because she's the one who's down and out.

Enough time wasting on pitiful attempts at attention Scatbaby. If you disappear I am taking the train to NY and I will find your butt! I may call you crying from the train at night, but I'll find you! lmao

SW 289 2/27/2008 Sz 28
    229 8/07/2008 Sz 16/18

2/27/2008 - Began Phen -size 28

3/2008 - size 24

9/2008 - size 18

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Does anyone know WHY she was banned this time? WHY is it only for a month?
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

Tarheel I admit that i"m a little over the top girl...I wish I had as much class as you and Awshucks but I don't....she made some personal comment about how I'm an unhappy person...
    Girl PUHLEAZE, I have so many blessings it isn't even funny...she also made a comment about my stretch marks.....and how I was so upset when someone mentioned it..this leads me to believe that this skank was in the chatroom lurking under another name because that is when starynight made a malicious remark about my stretch marks..I was not upset, but it led me to believe that she was not THAT developmentally disabled if she could make a passive aggressive remark like that.....and she certainly wasn't a nice person either.....I have said alot of things on this board but i have NEVER made a comment about how anyone looked...each one of you no matter what size or color are BEAUTIFUL women to me. And for the record I was NOT upset when she made the comment about the stretch mark because my man was all over them the other night....LOL....okay that was too skanky and personal, sorry to the church ladies on the board...LOL....But seriously I am not mad at anyone, I just need a break from all this......I got too caught up in the drama and lowered myself to have a fight with some trolls, and then to see people I consider friends coming to these troll's defense really made me see the dynamics of this board isn't waht i thought it was.......We all say that this is childish bullcrap and we should act like grown women, but the truth of the matter is when someone hurts us we are going to react....it is easy to sit on the outsdie looking in and tell people they should be mature and act all Gandi giving out flowers and stuff.......Can we agree to disagee? Sure, of course we can.....this is America...but attacking someone personally is not agreeing or disagreeing, it is being malicious.....my problem with starynight is that she is a little wise butt...whether seh is disabled or not makes no difference to me. My brother has the mentality level of a 12 year old, he will for the rest of his life but he knows when he's being rude or mean. Cchelle was a troll from the past that obviously has been in here lurking...the minute i mentioned her in a thread she came out full force and outed herself.....it gives me the creeps to know she has been listening to my chat conversations or looking at my threads in hiding....Now I don't put anything out there that I wouldnt' want the public to see, this is a public forum...HOWEVER someone lurking and then bringing up something liek the stretch mark thing was creepy.

I'm a mother and have to protect my children, You will never see me post a picture of my child on here. There are sick people that will print out that pic and put it on their wall...or masturbate to it.....we also have to protect our identities so that someone doesnt find a way to find out where we live..and YES it can be done......It took me ten minutes once to find the address of someone when all I had was her name and the company she worked for......guess what? if i were a real creep I could have map quested her address and been outside her door wrapped in saran wrap.....(but why waste it, i need to wear that crap when i work out...LOL).....

I hope you all get the point i'm t;rying to make ...I'll still be here but I don't have the energy...and y'all can say if I don't like what someone says to walk away...well girls I don't walk away from someone who has the audacity to make a comment about my personal life or my stretch marks.....y'all can walk away when someone does that to you, but i'm not that big a person. I admit it.

peace out

Photos
    View albums

[QUOTE=scatanafas;833892]
    People who I thought were my friends were coming down on me because of these idiots.....Someone mentioned being like NY...well girl I AM FROM NEW YORK and if I can ride the subway through the bronx to manhattan at night and not get stabbed then I think I can sniff out a troll....

LMAO!! Not bad for a white girl I must say! I'm from the Bronx and hell I'm scared to ride the train at night

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

Photos
    View albums

I'm just now catching up. I was off/on here most of the day and everything goes to H*LL!! LOL.

Scat....who am I going to talk to if you leave??

Photos
    View albums

See, its okay if you want to come to someone's defense, but I think the best thing to do is to do a search on this person's name first. To think that Scat was jumping on this poster for no reason is too much. Cchelle said a lot of hurtful things to members on this forum. She was upset because she didn't think her posts were getting enough replies & then she went ballistic with her slurs.

Scat, I totally respect your decision to not post, but girl, you will be missed. What in the heck is happening to this forum?

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Misty2262 View Post
    Cough I said this long ago girls, but noone listened to me. That's why I haven't been around much. I don't like spending time reading a bunch of idiotic BS when all I really want is someone to smack the damn twinkie outta my hand. lmfao

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UH HUM, I listened to you! I totally agreed with you!!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

sassy you can PM me and i'll give you my e mail address and /or my phone number. I ain't skerred of you..you're too cute to be a troll....dangit.....you've got the cutest nose.

Photos
    View albums

I love misty and I love scat and i don't want either of you to leave! PLEASE STAY! For me.

Photos
    View albums

hey..i just reread this. it said more then one IP..did you ID? Could it be from her loggin on under two different computers if you meant IP?
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

Photos
    View albums

Oh yeah, now y'all are talking about the trolls on the board, but when i was fighting with these skanks y'all were coming to their defense and calling me rude....Rude my big fat cellulite buttocks......I'm feelin' like Misty and I am not going to post here anymore, just PM my good friends and i'll be on the challenge......I have five more lbs to go and I can't be unfocused or my attention diverted with this stuff...People who I thought were my friends were coming down on me because of these idiots.....Someone mentioned being like NY...well girl I AM FROM NEW YORK and if I can ride the subway through the bronx to manhattan at night and not get stabbed then I think I can sniff out a troll....

I wish you all luck, peace and I hope you all reach your goals....

Scat had her scat-attack and now she's gone.....

Peace

Photos
    View albums

LOL Misty, we just love you!

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Misty2262 View Post
    Cough I said this long ago girls, but noone listened to me. That's why I haven't been around much. I don't like spending time reading a bunch of idiotic BS when all I really want is someone to smack the damn twinkie outta my hand. lmfao

:runs up and does kung fu karate chop on twinkie, then runs away before Misty can smack me:

Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

Photos
    View albums

SW 289 2/27/2008 Sz 28
    229 8/07/2008 Sz 16/18

2/27/2008 - Began Phen -size 28

3/2008 - size 24

9/2008 - size 18

Photos
    View albums

Oh, man, I've missed something else. Lemme to read the posts and catch up.

Photos
    View albums

Oh lawd! Let me see if I can also blur my face out a bit more. (heavy sigh)

Thanks for the heads up Libby. Is there a post where Scat called her out?

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

I want to know who it was too..haha. I saw she is banned, but she is still showing online. I wonder why she can even log in if banned?
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

This is getting really creepy!!!! I know most of you have already seen my face, but from now on I will blur it out. That really ****! The pics are so motivating. I guess I need to remember this is the WORLD WIDE WEB, you can never be too careful.
    TRYING TO DO BIG THANGS NOW!

Photos
    View albums

Libby...have you figured out her/him/it's other personality on here? I have a hard enuff time remembering my one id and password let alone try to juggle more...lol

Photos
    View albums

girl i have no clue but i wish it would STOP!!!!!!!! come on people.. do we really need to make multiple names and act like mutlitple people?! I-THINK-NOT

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

Photos
    View albums

When i first joined this board back in March 08 we had so much fun and now its like ppl have a nut if we cut and laugh a little bit. It seems like to me there has been a lot of weird crap going on since the "rick" incident and it just seems like it is never ending. Personally I wished it would be fun again with everybody and not have all of this DRAMA that has been going on. I have tried to stay away other than to chat with the ones that i have chated with!!!!!
    I am happy to see that so many ppl have stopped putting up with this stuff it is total B/S sometimes.
    HEYYYY MISS LIBBY!!!!
    You are looking GREAATTT!! Just wanted to tell ya that!!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Miss L weighting08, you are getting their yourself please continue to motivate others.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey libby,looking good, my hubby went out and and bought the WII game for my son. 9 and living with autismn.
    this game is really cool, especially the tennis game it really gives you a work out. although my son really kick you know what. I just wantn to know what do you do to help you burn the weight off ? you can motivate anyone
    with your success. I am looking forward to take a trip to jamaica son 9,daughter7+ hubby by next yr summer
    cant wait to see the old relatives. also I will be posting some old and new pic soon.

Photos
    View albums

wtf?! y is there all this drama on the board now???
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Exclamation Scat was RIGHT

Cchelle has been banned for approx.. one month by the administrators because they saw she had more than one IP and was also up to no good..

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2