HI EVERYONE

Thread: HI EVERYONE

Photos
    View albums

WELCOME! Congrats on your success so far! This is such an amazing place for support!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Great Job!!! Wow 6 kids, that's got to be alot of work... My 2 keep me busy! I was on weight watchers as well, and I stalled, then gained it all back! Well, I think my head is in the right place now and thanks to the help of phen, I am getting rid of this weight!! This time for good!!! This board is great, with a lot of support and great tips! Welcome!!

Photos
    View albums

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your weight loss thus far. I wish you continued success.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

THANK YOU,, I AM GLAD I AM HERE TOO... AS FOR THE DRAMA ( I HAVE HEARD SOME ALREADY ) ITS EVERYWHERE YOU GO--- ITS WHAT YOU DO WITH IT THAT MATTERS LOL... i AM JUST HERE CAUSE IT SURE IS NICE TO GET TO KNOW PEOPLE THAT ALL STRUGGLE WITH SAME THINGS I DO...... I FEED OFF INSPIRATION.... THANKS AGAIN
    july 2008

jan of 2008

Update August 11.2008-------182 Pounds

Photos
    View albums

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the weight loss! U will find support, inspiration, and have fun on this site. Everyone really tries to support and motivate each other. Oh and the occasional OT (off topic) drama that we must give its moment! Its fun, I feel like I have a whole nuther set of people I know. Glad ur here.

Photos
    View albums

Welcome!! This is a great place to get support/info/etc. We do get 'crazy' sometimes, but it's all good. Good Luck!

Photos
    View albums

Default HI EVERYONE

I HAVE BEEN ON PHEN FOR 9 DAYS AND HAVE LOST 8 POUNDS. I KNOW IT WONT ALWAYS WORK LIKE THIS, BUT ITS WORKING..... I HAVE SIX CHILDREN AGES 14 DOWN TO 1, AND AM JUST LOOKING FOR SUPPORT FOR THIS JOURNEY I AM ON.... I WAS ON WEIGHT WATCHERS STARTING AT 216, AND LOST DOWN TO 196, THEN STOPPED LOOSING, SO MY DR PERSCRIBED THE PHEN FOR ME.... I AM NOW 186.8. LOOKING TO BE AROUND 160.... EVERYONE SEEMS REALLLY NICE HERE, AND YOU COUDLNT ASK FOR BETTER SUPPORT.. YOU ALL ARE GREAT.....