maximum dosage

Thread: maximum dosage

Silver Phenster

Yeah, sounding like a broken record here, but that does sound like a lot! I am the same height as you and currently am at 154 (lost about 13 pounds taking 37.5 mg of Phen once a day) and I know according to the BMI charts that if I get down below 150, then I am at a desirable weight! My dream weight would be below 140, but I would be happy to get back down to between 140-145 and fit back in my size 8 jeans that I got into about two years ago between my two pregnancies!

2. Advertising
    advertising

ok so most of you think that its way to much to be taking. i think my doc. might be a quack and is in it just for the money. i forgot to tell you guys that he also has me on chromium 3 times a day and the bottle of chromium says to take it only once a day and he just gave me water pills too.
    thank you guys for all of the replys!!

That sounds like a lot to me too. The clinic put me on 2 30mgs capsules a day and I just can't take 2. Up all night! At your weight I'm surprised you got Phen at all!!

Side note.....I am lovin that baby pic of GOTDMIZE's . Don't you just wanna pinch those cheeks?!
    I'm in ONEDERLAAAAANNNDDD!!

Use myspace all day long lol. Add me if you would like to chat

http://www.myspace.com/rhondascanlon

GEEZ THAT SOUNDS LIKE ALOT.........
    july 2008

jan of 2008

Update August 11.2008-------182 Pounds

Silver Phenster

Hi,

I was **'d a 37.5 in the morning and 37.5 in the early afternoon. It did nothing for me at all. Now, of course i weigh alot more than you, but my Doc said as long as my BP was ok it wasnt a problem. I was on that for 3 weeks, My bp never gets over 110/70- Phen just doesnt work for everyone.

Long story short, im on Meridia and it works for me! No side effects either!

Good luck,

Andrea
    GO CHARGERS!

Way too much(especially for your weight)!!! The max dosage of the 37.5mg is 1 a day. I asked my dr and I looked it up in her drug book.

Banned

I'm proud of you because you stopped smoking
    I think it sounds good if thats the dose your doctor wanted you to take.
    Good luck

I agree w/Yohkos, I cant believe w/ur weight he gave u pills. My friend has always been small and has gained some weight (in noo way fat) but she wanted to c my doc. I told her I doubt u would get any (she went up maybe 1 or 2 sizes from like a 5). I was like and if he did giv it to her that means he is all about the $$ and not health.

I am confused. He put you on (2) 37.5 phens a day? He he gave you two for the day, why would you cut in half? I am having a stressful day and probably just not comprehending. On a side note, you are extremely lucky to get phen with your stats. You will probably lose slower than some, because you have less to lose. Keep at it, it will come off.

Congratulations, glad to hear you quit smoking and didn't gain weight. I am quitting this week and hope I have the same results. You have helped convince me, I may be able to do this without gaining. tks

Default maximum dosage

hi guys, i have been on phen for about 5 months now, havent really lost much weight. i did quit smoking and did not put on any weight, so thats good i guess. my doc. put me on 2 -37.5 a day. 1and a half in the morning and half in the afternoon. my weight is 147lbs and im 5'5 tall. does this sound like its to much??