It's my 2nd week on Phentermine...but I just had a binge relapse, anyone else?

Thats not so bad! Trust, you will have many more days like that. Its all part of the journey. I go to Subway a lot, but I have never found the cookies to be enticing. Now if I walk past the cookie place in the mall. Thats a totally different story.

You're doing great, so stop being so hard on yourself!

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

2. Advertising
    advertising

Be strong socialite!!! You can do it.
    Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

Yes I have to argue w/the subway folks. They tell me get the 3 its a better valu...I tell them I know but I dont NEED the three...so please hurry and put that one cookie n the bag before I change my mind Im headn there now....pray for me

Well, it was the regular size (6 inch?) with cheese and a bag of Lays chips.

I tried to only buy 1 cookie, but she said they only sell in sets of three!!! So, I couldn't argue with her...

It wasn't the sub as much as it was the chips and cookie...I knew better, but I still did it anyway. That's what upsets me about myself....I know better, but I do it anyway.

Before the phen, it was really bad! I could go into don't care mode really quickly.

Sounds like u went to subway....my weakness! Dont worry I have to watch myself in there bc there is something about a sub and cookie. Im actually goin ther n a few for lunch and I know im gettn an oatmeal raisn cookie (jus 1). U will be fine..doesnt sound too too bad, unless u ate the whole footlong lol

Thanks mapgirl

I think the trigger was emotional....my fiance and I argued a couple of times this week and I felt mentally exhausted today.

Yea, I think that is one of the good things about the phen...normally I would just say "screw it" and have a junk out field day. I feel like phen has helped me to think more clearly about the food.

I guess I have to realize and accept phen is not going to cure my binge/compulsive eating disorder, it's just going to help me manage it.

But I will admit...it was fun eating ALL three of those Otis Spunkmeyer cookies!

But I do feel really guilty...I never felt this guilty or regretful about my eathing before I started taking Phen.

We've all had days like this. Deep breath. It's OK. Was there some kind of trigger? Did you learn anything about your binge? Everyone has off days, but the main thing is to brush yourself off and climb up on that wagon again. Don't let this get you down. Otherwise you will say "s crew it" and eat bad for the rest of the day.
    One thing you have to remember...Phen won't always be there. Life is full of ups and downs and stressful moments. How we chose to react is our decision. Hopefully the Phen is helping you make wiser decisions so that later on you can do it with out the Phen.

Remember, it's OK. Dont stress too much over it. Just climb back up. We are here for you. Good luck.
    Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

Default It's my 2nd week on Phentermine...but I just had a binge relapse, anyone else?

I was hoping other might have some insight to this really weird "Phentermine Day" I am having...

This is my 11th day on Phen and thus far it's been great. I've went from 181 to 169 and felt really great about being able to 'think above the food' for once.

I've kept my calorie intake to well under 1500 per day and I've been in a much better general state of well being.

BUT, all of the sudden today I just felt really low and went overboard at lunch eating a whole tuna sub, bag of chips and three Otis Spunkmeyer cookie!!!!

I know the day's not over and I can just lay off anything heavy tonight, but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and how you handled it....

Thanks in advance, Gayla