Down with b****ts

I know it seems like everything is bothering me and I hate it ugggggggg what a day
    "If you can make a woman laugh. You can make her do anything"

"well behaved woman rarely make history"

::::: Marilyn Monroe:::::

2. Advertising
    advertising

I feel your pain. I didn't realize it was the PHEN until I came to this website but I tell you what....there are some people out there that really need to be smacked in the back of the head. I really hate going to the movie theatre lately...people are just freekin RUDE. And WTH is wrong with these cashiers today...every trip to wal-mart makes me want to visit the sporting good department and purchase a weapon of some sort...and don't even get me started on kids today, forget punishing them...their mommas should be spanked.
    Wearing these white jeans today...12/28/09..but man are they TIGHT!!

Default Down with b****ts

Man when I first started researching phen I read that one of the side effects is being angry and I thought that wont happen because I am the happiest most cheerful person I know and boy i was wrong. This morning a lady I work with wrote me a nasty email saying if I cant handle my workload then maybe we should set up a discussion with my boss it sent me off the deep end. I live in Ohio and she lives in Dallas and it made me what to jump in my car and drive my big butt all the way their and punch her in her mouth so now I am sitting here trying to pull myself together becasue I feel so much rage. I dont like that feeling and its Friday I should be happy but i just want this day to be over. Yesterday I almost killed my boyfriend for being an *** and I got mad at my dad who is my hero this is not like me I need to get my *** skinny again so I can get back to normal. HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
    "If you can make a woman laugh. You can make her do anything"

"well behaved woman rarely make history"

::::: Marilyn Monroe:::::