exercise routine??
    Prncssmn7

I love Tae Bo beause it fits a lot of workout into a little time (unless you do the longer ones). I even did Bootcamp with out the BillyBands (with regular weights) and DANG! That man is a SADIST (but very sweet)!

For those who get bored, do what I do and switch them up daily. I have them downloaded onto my comp and I just click on whatever one and do that one that day. They don't say which one they are, I made them all just say TaeBo (lol)...which is how I ended up in my living room the other day doing Abs and Glutes for an hour!!! It's called muscle confusion. It's continuously changing up your exercise routines by constantly introducing new moves and routines so your body never hits a plateau or gets bored. It also accelerates your results.

I will try running (to surprise my BF) once I get back from Vegas and I will probably use the gym in my hotel while I am there, but I will continue to use Tae Bo, because with 36DDs, I dunno if running is going to fly until I get my reduction. HTH!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Wow 200 less thats crazy. I will look into kettlebell. Never heard of it.

Photos
    View albums

Default Taebo

Quote Originally Posted by socialite View Post
    I have done taebo but havent n a few weeks. I have the bootcamp (which I rarely do) and the cardio (which I used to always use). I Stopped w/the bootcamp bc taebo n my opinion tends to bulk me up. I want to loose and then do my serious toning or else I will b lookn like a clydesdale lol. I havent done the cardio n awhile bc felt my body was used to it and wsnt working up that good of a sweat. im searchn for some new dvd's now, sum with more dancing in it like zumba.

OMG! I thoguht I was the only one that had the same problem with Taebo! I was doing Taebo Bootcamp for 6 weeks and I actually gained weight...and holy crap...I was huge!!! I definitely felt the "bulk"...
    I also agree that once you do it for a while, it's not as challenging. I did an experiment and I wore my calorie counter while I did taebo. From the week I started to week 6, I was burning almost 200 calories LESS!!!
    I think once you learn the routine, you don't work as hard!!!

As for workouts...One that I HIGHLY recommend is the Kettlebell!!! If you buy it, it comes with a workout DVD! Works wonders!!!
    In case you haven't heard of it, all of the men on the movie 300 got in shape using the Kettlebell! Oh baby!!!
    You can pick one up at Wal-Mart or Target for about $30-$40.
    Definitely works for me...and QUICKLY!

Hope this helps!!!

Photos
    View albums

ya i love doing tae bo, just as long as you are doing something then youre on the right track, i go to the ymca and i love it because i do different classes and stuff and then it doesnt get too boring, ive been going for about seven months and there have only been a few times when ive felt bored with it and then i just try a new class and it gets better. good lucka nd keep up the good work!

Photos
    View albums

i like tae bo too. some of the exercises are still a little too hard for me to do but i think that eventually i'll b able to do them all. i exercise with the basic training vid from the bootcamp series once a week, and i do pilates & weights for two more days a week.
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

I have done taebo but havent n a few weeks. I have the bootcamp (which I rarely do) and the cardio (which I used to always use). I Stopped w/the bootcamp bc taebo n my opinion tends to bulk me up. I want to loose and then do my serious toning or else I will b lookn like a clydesdale lol. I havent done the cardio n awhile bc felt my body was used to it and wsnt working up that good of a sweat. im searchn for some new dvd's now, sum with more dancing in it like zumba.

Photos
    View albums

Default exercise routine??

Does anyone here do taebo? Today is my first day back at it and I think I have fallen in love all over again.
    It is addictive it's a great work out it's the only work out i've found that's not boring and it is true what they say u do notice a change in your body in just a few short days.

My plan is to get myself back on track with taebo, do my home treadmill and weights for a month. then add outside activity such as going to the park for a 2mile walk, and step arobics.

anyone else care to share their exercise tips. I need all I can get.
    [SIGPIC]

SW (243lbs) 9/16/09 ([SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sw 243lbs
    mini goal 200lbs

starting over from 2008 lost a total of 22lbs begining weight was 266lbs back then.

Taebo 8minute workout in the morning
    Taebo boot camp in the evening
    1mile treadmill walk daily