Constipation Question Please help!
    Photos
    View albums

Oh that sounds like fun! I've never been regular and probably only went every few days. Sorry that you havethe same problem, but I don't feel so alone in this problem anymore! I thought it was just me!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

dancemom10, I know exactly what you mean, I have absolutely no urge to go at all! I am actually jealous of my hubby who has a bm like clockwork every day! I cannot imagine! In my whole life, I don't think that I had a bm every day! I feel lucky to have one every few days would be good! I figure I will probably have to have a colonoscopy sooner than later!

Photos
    View albums

I haven't heard of Acai berry. But there are alot of products people have mentioned on this page. I just can't believe that I have to track when I last went, I'm not kidding, I don't feel like going at all. I take exlax every Saturday just to empty out because I know it's got to be there!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

dancemom10, I cracked up when you talked about how you felt like an old lady obsessing about your bowels!!! That is what I was thinking about myself too! I work with older adults, so trust me, that is something that some of them obsess about!! I also have always had constipation and the phen has made it worse, in fact, sometimes I think I may have diverticulitis as I get severe pains in my lower left abdomen and try to have a bm, but it is too painful! Has anyone else dealt with that ever? Has anyone ever heard or used any products with that Acai berry? Supposedly that has great health benefits and can also act as a cleanser.

Photos
    View albums

Yeah, that would be my luck. Out shopping and oh no......

Photos
    View albums

Default Forgot One

Senna C tablets also work really well there is a Senna tea too which is what is in the Super Dieters Tea and that stuff is very good. Make sure you will be home the next day if you take it at night Nothing worse than having to poo when you are out shopping - TMI ... I know

Post-Pregnancy Weight 215 on 5/5/08
    SW 189 : 7/1/08 - Started Phen
    CW 175 : 7/31/08
    CW 167 : 9/5/08
    CW 164 : 9/30/08
    CW 160 : 11/10/08
    BREAK FROM PHEN 12/1/08 - 1/4/09
    CW 160 : 1/8/09

Mini Goal : #1 Lose 10lbs in a month of July (GOAL MET)
    Mini Goal : #2 165 by 9/19/08 (GOAL MET)
    Mini Goal : #3 160 by 11/10/08 (GOAL MET)
    Mini Goal : #4 155 by 1/30/09
    Goal 125

(NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!)

Photos
    View albums

OK, I'll pick that up too. The cashier at Walmart sure will get a chuckle on the products I'll be purchasing!!! I feel like a old lady obsessing about my bowel habits!! LOL

Photos
    View albums

I get the cinnamon flavored tea and it actually tastes good. I have made it part of my nightly routine.

Also, someone posted this last week (and forgive me for forgetting who), but the Slim Quick Cleanse for Women works GREAT! I started it yesterday, and wow what a difference! I haven't seen any huge changes in my weight, but I have been spending a lot of time in the bathroom, so that has to be doing something. It is definitely CLEANSING!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

Thanks cmarie I'll get some tomorrow! I just hate taking laxatives every week. It can't be good for me. Thanks to everyone for the tips!

Photos
    View albums

SUPER DIETER'S TEA!!! It works and it is cheap! You can buy it at WalMart and most grocery stores for around $4.00. You will find it in the isle with coffee and tea. All you do is drink 6oz of tea every night before bed. I PROMISE you, within 10 hours you will feel a difference! I drink it at least 5 nights a week. It makes a really big difference!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

Where do you get smooth move tea?

Photos
    View albums

Smooth move tea and COLACE 250mg. i have never been regular and my doc told me I would get constipated really bad on Phen and the vitamins I am taking, he was right. Once I added the Smooth move tea with the COLACE I was good to go! Definitly try the tea

Photos
    View albums

Thanks everyone for the tips. I've tried the stool softner and it didn't do anything for me. I think I'll try the tea someone mentioned. It's nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem

Photos
    View albums

I have the same problem, I hate it. I am trying a stool softner once a day. It kind of freaked me out at first until I read that other people taking phen are experiencing the same thing. I used to go quite often, but then when I started the phen it was like woah... If I keep having the problem I will take the advise and grab something like metamucil, I also heard that a yogurt (like activia) works, I read that on another forum here.
    All I want for Chrsitmas........"TEAM SHAE"

Water : 64oz plus daily

Exercise: I chase around a 1 year old that is really good excercise. I am going to work on getting more.

Walk : I have walked around inside the building I work in a lot lately however I stop and chat so I don't think that counts.

HW 306 (9 months prego)
    SW 292 06.25.08 - Started Phen
    CW 265 09-08-08
    Total Loss: 27 lbs since Starting Phen
    Last Week Friday: 266

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I use the Fiber One cereal twice a day, it really works and it's only 60 calories ... you can mix some fruit with it, so it's not so plain

Photos
    View albums

I get the 3 Ballerina tea, the natural green leaf brand -- I brew and drink a cup in the evening before bedtime (with a couple packs of artificial sweetner), and in the morning, success!! It can be purchased either at those mom&pop Korean stores, or ordered online at amazon.com - pls. don't suffer, my friend; there are a lot of things out there to help you; good luck!
    GET THE WAGON ROLLING CHALLENGE!!!

Starting Weight (11/15/2007) - 252
    12/31/08 - 240
    1/7 - 235
    2/4 - 230
    3/15 - 233
    4/28 - 225
    8/22 - CW: 230
    starting over!

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Theirs fiber chewable tablets? Cool I'll to look for thoses. I haven't been going to number 2 for awhile etheir & I haven't had the urges to.Hmm...

Photos
    View albums

Thanks! I'll stop today and try it.

Photos
    View albums

Default Suggestion

You can try fibersure, its made by Metimusil but its a tasteless white powder that you can add to drinks or sauces without the gritt feeling. I also use the chewable ones, kida tastes like candy? worth a try... good luck

Post-Pregnancy Weight 215 on 5/5/08
    SW 189 : 7/1/08 - Started Phen
    CW 175 : 7/31/08
    CW 167 : 9/5/08
    CW 164 : 9/30/08
    CW 160 : 11/10/08
    BREAK FROM PHEN 12/1/08 - 1/4/09
    CW 160 : 1/8/09

Mini Goal : #1 Lose 10lbs in a month of July (GOAL MET)
    Mini Goal : #2 165 by 9/19/08 (GOAL MET)
    Mini Goal : #3 160 by 11/10/08 (GOAL MET)
    Mini Goal : #4 155 by 1/30/09
    Goal 125

(NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!)

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by dancemom10 View Post
    Is anybody just not going?? I don't even get the urge to go. After a week of nothing, I feel bloated so I take a laxative and that works. But this has been going on for 3 months! My doc said drink more water, take a stool softener, take extra fiber supplements. I've done all of these and still nothing. I know I'm eating less, so less will need to come out, but still seems unusual. Sorry to ramble on about "these issues" but I'm looking for advise or at least to know if someone else is dealing with this! Thanks
    Try taking adding Metamucil to your daily regimen. It does not work "immediately" like a laxative, but it will work eventually. In the past, I found that taking it 3 times a day (before each meal) worked for me.

I need to take my own advice... cuz I am having the same problem. Note to self: Pick up Metamucil today.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Default Constipation Question Please help!

Is anybody just not going?? I don't even get the urge to go. After a week of nothing, I feel bloated so I take a laxative and that works. But this has been going on for 3 months! My doc said drink more water, take a stool softener, take extra fiber supplements. I've done all of these and still nothing. I know I'm eating less, so less will need to come out, but still seems unusual. Sorry to ramble on about "these issues" but I'm looking for advise or at least to know if someone else is dealing with this! Thanks