What the heck is wrong with me today?
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by countryasadirtroad View Post
    I'll make you a deal Lori... I'll preach this at you today, and you preach it back at me in a week when I'm on TOM b'c I'm probably going to post this exact same thread. Don't stress about it, just breathe in and let it go. Give your body what it wants right now and don't let your mind whoop you for it. Get back on track when your body is done NEEDING and goes back to WANTING. Your good girl! It's OK to be normal every once in a while. Jump back in tomorrow... or Monday.
    Oooh, I have a story... you know how when little kids (or grown folks) make faces at people and their parents tell them to stop or their face will freeze like that?? But you just couldn't help making a face at people every now and then?? Same thing... make your face, but don't stay too long or it will freeze like that! haha, what a stupid analogy!
    LOL, I like that analogy. I'm better now, but still hungry as heck. I decided this evening to take 1 1/2 tablets of my 37.5mg phen to see what that would do. Obviously nothing. I've been drinking so much water that I feel like I'm gonna float away any minute, but I'm still HUNGRY!! I was afraid this would happen to me again. I took phen back in March and after a week, the effects of it wore off. This time it lasted a little longer, but not long enough......GRRRR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post
    Pregnant??????
    I seriously doubt that. I've been told by 4 different OB/GYNs that I would have to at the least take fertility drugs to get preggo. I have PCOS. It would be a shock and a miracle if that were the case, though.

Quote Originally Posted by greenapplegirl77 View Post
    wouldn't that be fun!! Hey to cheer you up, I was here on the board and my hubby looked over my shoulder and said you were hot..haha
    Give your hubby a big ol hug for me and tell him thank you.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I'll make you a deal Lori... I'll preach this at you today, and you preach it back at me in a week when I'm on TOM b'c I'm probably going to post this exact same thread. Don't stress about it, just breathe in and let it go. Give your body what it wants right now and don't let your mind whoop you for it. Get back on track when your body is done NEEDING and goes back to WANTING. Your good girl! It's OK to be normal every once in a while. Jump back in tomorrow... or Monday.
    Oooh, I have a story... you know how when little kids (or grown folks) make faces at people and their parents tell them to stop or their face will freeze like that?? But you just couldn't help making a face at people every now and then?? Same thing... make your face, but don't stay too long or it will freeze like that! haha, what a stupid analogy!
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

Photos
    View albums

you look great,, it doesnt hurt to going crazy every once in awhile...

Photos
    View albums

Okay, so the answer to Raquel's question is . . . . .???

I have had a WEEK like that! Don't worry! You definitely aren't alone!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

Girl I know how ya feel. I don't feel like I had a SUPER bad week. I had some bad choices and it sure shows because I gained 2 pounds this week blech. BUT I did okay food wise today and I gotta get my butt back in gear on exercising! TOM is here for me right now...hope he goes away soon....like tonight! My back is feeling better soooo I think he's leaving soon! I was gonna say at least you had dark chocolate...it's better for you than milk chocolate!!

Just get back on track tomorrow and you'll be good!

Photos
    View albums

No worries! We all have our bad days. Just eat whatever you want to eat for the rest of the day and start fresh tomorrow.

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

Photos
    View albums

Lori! Stop the Carb Cycle! Once you get started, they just keep making you hungrier and hungrier. Plan out your next few meals without carbs. Have them ready to eat when you're hungry, so you don't grab for the wrong things! You can do this! We all have off days!
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

well................ a lot of ladies are.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

wouldn't that be fun!! Hey to cheer you up, I was here on the board and my hubby looked over my shoulder and said you were hot..haha
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

Photos
    View albums

don't worry..everyone has an off day!
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Pregnant??????
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

Default What the heck is wrong with me today?

TOM must be approaching or something. It's hard for me to tell since I'm so irregular all the time. I have been awful, awful, awful today. I came home this morning after working all night and buying a few needed things at WalMart. Well, one of the things that I bought was an unneeded thing.........a friggin huge dark chocolate raspberry bar. I was having a horrible sweet tooth, so crazy me, picked it up and bought it. Well, as soon as I got home and took my shower, I ate it.........yes, the whole darn thing. It was sooooooo good, but also sooooooo full of calories. Then I went to sleep and woke up during a thunderstorm only 4 1/2 hours later and I was starving to death. I ate a huge serving of sausage and onion, a 100 calorie Cheez It snack and then a 100 calorie cupcake snack. Less than 2 hours later, I was having this hankering for some bread, so I toasted 2 pieces of WHITE bread and buttered them and had a glass of skim milk. I'm scared to even start logging in my calories for today. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!