My darling Cchelle....
    Photos
    View albums

No need to bump up, y'all just continue doing what you all do best...Support and encourage one another.....

The administrators on this board have ways of knowing who is a troll and who isn't.

Cchelle is only banned for a month, I guess she wasn't put into the super dangerous category like Rick....whatever.....she'll be back in a month and y'all can all go back to kissing her a&&.......I won't be here...but hopefully I'll be at goal...and YOU KNOW i'll be posting some bikini pics........(crossing fingers)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

For those of us who are a bit confused about Libby's thread titled 'Scat was right', I am bumping this up.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

"CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG"

LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC AND STOP BASHING EACHOTHER NO MATTER WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG HERE. ITS NOT HELPFUL. THERE ARE WAY TO MANY GREAT PEOPLE ON HERE TO BE BOTHERD BY PEOPLE WHO DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR GOAL.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by jazzygal72 View Post
    All this bickering is just getting stupid. I just thought I'd let you all know.
    I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!

STOP READING EACH OTHERS POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO REPLY THEN FU*CK, DON'T!
    THIS IS SOME 3RD GRADE STUFF YOU ARE GROWN WOMEN.....ACT LIKE IT!
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs
    1st doc visit 06-17-10: 253
    MiniGoal: By August 21, 12 more pounds
    1 month goal: 235 by August 21

Photos
    View albums

All this bickering is just getting stupid. I just thought I'd let you all know.

I'll get you, my pretty and your little dog too!

Photos
    View albums

I cant SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

You can't have me on ignore because you keep responding. JACK@$$

Do as you said you would "POOF BE GONE"

I like people like yourself......all talk no action......work is waiting for you. How can you even have a job helping someone withe all tha issues you have? I swear only in America.

Bye Scat it has been real. From one NEW YORKER to another...PEACE. I have some other things to do right now and didn't realize what time it was, so have a good day since you don't like it when I say Bless. (when you are living right certain words should not hurt you to be said).

Photos
    View albums

what part of I have you on ignore and can't read what you're typing dont you understand? LOL.....weren't you the one that said "don't bother replying because I won't read it"...seems to me that hooked on phonics did you some good because you are quite the voracious reader today.......

peace out

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Not sure your buttom is working.

If I'm the one acting out then why can't you stop starting new threads ,(talk about wanting attention) I don't want to be rude that's why I keep answering back. there are people that can use your help and here you are, just keeping up with all this nonsense. STOP IT

You must feel like the "Big Girl On Campus" to have so many people on your side. That just goes to show you don't know how to stand on your own. I don't need everyone here to like or take to me...I came here alone and don't mind if I continue to be alone... but just as long as I leaving doing what I came here for is all that matters (leaving lighter is my goal).

Scat....really get some help, the sooner you do so...you will realize it's wasn't everyone else that had the problem. Because putting others down is a self esteem issue. Just because your not as heavy as me don't get it confused I can truly say "I LOVE EVERY 197 LBS OF MYSELF".

It's hard to think that you can do other things with that mouth of yours then put people down.

Photos
    View albums

Default My darling Cchelle....

The ignore button is a wonderful thing. You keep on spewing your hatred in your passive aggressive way and entertain all the others here, I cannot see what you are saying and quite frankly I do not care. You claim to not want to partake in childish banter...yet you continue to post..and for that reason alone you prove how much more work you need to do on yourself. I hope for your sake you one day grow as a person, because right now you are acting very very small.