Playa Hatin'
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Playa Hatin'

  1. #15
    Gold Phenster lovemyboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO.
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Scat ! you anit white?

    Your olive baby . My Mediterinan sister!

  2. Advertising
    advertising
     

  3. #14
    Silver Phenster Kellgees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    265

    Default Staying Wonderful

    Quote Originally Posted by mandagrl1 View Post
    TESTIFY Ladies!!! I have been on message boards for a LONG time and seen many a troll in my day. Ignoring is often the best defense. You are all awesome and a huge motivation for me, so let's keep it real and about the obvious.....LOSING WEIGHT.
    Very well said!! PLEASE DON'T LET ANYONE TAKE AWAY THE COMPASSION, SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGMENT OF THIS BOARD. I must admit I was disappointed that alot of you guys allowed the disturbed young lady, to get under your skin. My grandmother used to always say you can't argue by yourself and nonsense does not deserve attention.




    Highest Non-Pregnancy related weight 03/08: 279
    1st Weigh-in 6/18: 262
    2nd Weigh-in 7/15: 249
    7/25: 244
    Regained all weight plus some
    01/05 265
    01/10 255

    1st Mini goal: 2/05 235
    2nd mini goal: 03/05 225
    Ultimate goal : 210-215 by 05/15 Grad School Graduation!!!!

    Goals subject to change based on how I look and feel as I lose weight.

  4. #13
    Silver Phenster mandagrl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    211

    Default

    TESTIFY Ladies!!! I have been on message boards for a LONG time and seen many a troll in my day. Ignoring is often the best defense. You are all awesome and a huge motivation for me, so let's keep it real and about the obvious.....LOSING WEIGHT.
    Amanda in AL
    Classified Binge Eater
    SW: 1/08- 294
    04/08- 264 diet and excercise - Binge Eater- off wagon after this!
    06/03/08 271- Started Phen per doc. 37.5mg 1x/day
    6/10/08-261 WOW! 10 lbs in one week!
    6/17/08-263 BLOATED! Blah!
    6/18/08-258
    07/07/08 Overdid it this weekend! 259 Crap!
    08/01/08 257.5 WTF?
    08/05/08 TOM came and gone...Drumroll.... 249.5 YES!


  5. #12
    Wonder Phenster scatanafas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jalen&Kaden'sMom View Post
    You took the SAT's!!! Child, now I KNOW you are white. Just kidding. I took them too AND I got 600 points just for writing my name!
    Oh man , NOT FAIR.....I was the white person that wasn't really white that fell through the cracks..no scholarship for me...lolol.....

    And for those that think I'm white, well you never saw my hair before straightening..thats all i'm saying................
    When Billy Dee comes clean about me y'all be sorry...

  6. #11
    Wonder Phenster scatanafas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YANIE View Post

    Anytime SCAT.......Not to give a life lesson, I am sure I can learn alot from you!LOL ......CYBER WORLD is a dangerous tool and has been since the start of this technology, however perceptions, identities, personalities, our human nature hides behind a screen. We can take nothing for face value. Behind this informal communication, comes broken spirits, broken hearts, physical and mental challenges, and often it is hard to distinguish or identify this stuff behind walls......We think we may have an idea about people, but we really don't!!!! To a certain degree, we all let our vunerability show on this site, revealing and exposing our habits, weight, and anything else our soul desire................ So being courteous without sacraficing who you are is important.......................No BODY on here is a bad person.........WE can be perceived that way....but that does not make it true.................WE can be perceived as being crazy or needy.................but that does not make it true....................(WHY ARE WE TALKING LIKE THIS) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you (as a child of GOD) and admire things about you that make me want to strive for a better me...................We all will meet people that will inspire us to do better, that is the purpose of this site...................However, issuing OBVIOUS personal attacks, (Not specific to anyone on this site), being unneccessarily whiny, and rude should not be acceptable in cyber world or in our personal life.............................................. .....or REAL LIFE as I have heard so many people say....Girl you have the right idea about LOVING YOU!!!!!! So many that come to this site, lost their love for themselves and covered it with addictions....Mine to food....So any unfavorable comment...Strikes defense!!! and the only way they know how to fight it is to retaliate with some form of word play....Doesn't make sense does it.............For all we know they could be trying to work US into a tizzy..................and laughing the entire time!!!!!!! You have your heart in the right place............Keep on motivating us, with your Bluntness!!!! Its good for the soul......For those that can take it!!!! I was talking in circles...I know you got the point!!!! Work hard, I have not left for work yet. I am 4 hours late...I guess, I will go ahead and take my lunch!!LOL Abundant Life is GOOD!!!!!!!!
    No you make PERFECT sense.......thank you for sharing.....I think taking a time out might be good for me. I've been in the house alot due to circumstances and on the board alot but it is time to do more with my time and my energy. I tried helping and touching others that feel the way that I used to.......I dont want anyone to hurt the way that I did.......I hope it helped....I met some really groovy people so for that fact alone it wasn't in vain.......Too much negativity on this board lately and like i've said before my life is too rich and too full to worry about it.....don' t worry, I'm not leaving cause of some idiots.....takes alot more than that to make the Scat run....but I won't be extending myself to others like I have been.....I have real life HIV patients that need me...they need me more than some cyber people that are obsessed with my stretch marks.....bahahahahahahhhahahhahaaha
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

    [Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

  7. #10
    Silver Phenster
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    Girl, thats the big joke with me and my sistah friends.....growing up where I did most if not all my friends were sistahs or Latinas and so I considered myself one of them....imagine my surprise when i was told to fill in the caucasian box on my SAT application...

    It has been wonderful gettting to know you...oh and I LOVED Coolio.....too funny......I am ignoring the b.s. .....trust me, takes alot more than that to ruffle my feathers.
    You took the SAT's!!! Child, now I KNOW you are white. Just kidding. I took them too AND I got 600 points just for writing my name!
    SW 183 (7/1/08)
    LW 174 (7/21/08)
    LW 173 (8/8/08)
    LW 172 (8/18/08)
    LW 169 (8/22/08)
    Summer Meltdown Challege GW 165 - did not reach challenge GW on 8/31
    LW 164 (9/5/08)

    LW 163 (9/18/08)

    GW 153

  8. #9
    Gold Phenster YANIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northwest Georgia
    Posts
    612

    Wink JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS>>>


    Anytime SCAT.......Not to give a life lesson, I am sure I can learn alot from you!LOL ......CYBER WORLD is a dangerous tool and has been since the start of this technology, however perceptions, identities, personalities, our human nature hides behind a screen. We can take nothing for face value. Behind this informal communication, comes broken spirits, broken hearts, physical and mental challenges, and often it is hard to distinguish or identify this stuff behind walls......We think we may have an idea about people, but we really don't!!!! To a certain degree, we all let our vunerability show on this site, revealing and exposing our habits, weight, and anything else our soul desire................ So being courteous without sacraficing who you are is important.......................No BODY on here is a bad person.........WE can be perceived that way....but that does not make it true.................WE can be perceived as being crazy or needy.................but that does not make it true....................(WHY ARE WE TALKING LIKE THIS) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you (as a child of GOD) and admire things about you that make me want to strive for a better me...................We all will meet people that will inspire us to do better, that is the purpose of this site...................However, issuing OBVIOUS personal attacks, (Not specific to anyone on this site), being unneccessarily whiny, and rude should not be acceptable in cyber world or in our personal life.............................................. .....or REAL LIFE as I have heard so many people say....Girl you have the right idea about LOVING YOU!!!!!! So many that come to this site, lost their love for themselves and covered it with addictions....Mine to food....So any unfavorable comment...Strikes defense!!! and the only way they know how to fight it is to retaliate with some form of word play....Doesn't make sense does it.............For all we know they could be trying to work US into a tizzy..................and laughing the entire time!!!!!!! You have your heart in the right place............Keep on motivating us, with your Bluntness!!!! Its good for the soul......For those that can take it!!!! I was talking in circles...I know you got the point!!!! Work hard, I have not left for work yet. I am 4 hours late...I guess, I will go ahead and take my lunch!!LOL Abundant Life is GOOD!!!!!!!!
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

    1st MINI GOAL=========>230



  9. #8
    Bronze Phenster
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Just what I was speaking about.

    You voice your opinion and it's suppose to be okay, but when others do so, we have a problem.(what is good for one should be good for all). I have never had anything against you nor have I given you a reason to think I did. What was said awhile ago by myself I apologized for and since then have tried to move on. But for some unknown reason you just will not let it be. I still should be able to come on this forum and post and not have someone say I'm here to stir up troble.

    You have no ideal of the person that I am and to just keep saying I'm here to get attention, stalk or whatever else is so out of character. The only thing I can say is if you and I can't see eye to eye then I'm okay with that but please (and I will do the same) just don't speak of me or talk around me as if I'm to stupid to figure who your talking about.

    As stated before can we just move on and do as we all set out to do and that is to lose weight and enjoy lighter life

    CChelle

  10. #7
    Wonder Phenster scatanafas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BronzyBella View Post
    I agree Scat. Through life many people have others that hate on them for various reasons. All we need to do is brush it off because their judgement has very little to no importance. We must all remember "If you are being hated on, then you must be doing something right." For us Christians, remember...people hated on Jesus so we shouldn't be surprised when people on us. It is a part of life and we should use is as motivation and stepping stool to do better!
    Girl thanks so much for writing that, because I was thinking that this morning while being attacked by some stalker.....Jesus had his share of playa haters and he loved them anyway...well i'm not that good a Christian but I'm tryin'.....lol.....I'm always striving to do better and I am so LESS than perfect but that is okay. I know that i've helped people on this board , atleast I spent alot of time trying. I think however it is time for me to use my energy for helping others in another capacity...since it seems to not be working here......

    I'll never forget how wonderful everyone was here when my dad was in the hospital...that was the most difficult time of my life, and it isn't over. Thanks again everyone for the prayers........I will always be grateful. I didn't come here to make friends, but it sort of just happened anyway and I feel so blessed for it.

  11. #6
    Wonder Phenster scatanafas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jalen&Kaden'sMom View Post
    Scat you're white!!! Tell me it's not so!!! I thought we were soul sister's? You remember? Billy Dee Williams is our daddy!! Just kidding. You are by far thee most exciting person I've met in my life....well except for that time I met Coolio at a video shoot. Anyway, as always honey, you leave me smiling. Continue your journey and ignore the bs. Smoochies!
    Girl, thats the big joke with me and my sistah friends.....growing up where I did most if not all my friends were sistahs or Latinas and so I considered myself one of them....imagine my surprise when i was told to fill in the caucasian box on my SAT application...

    It has been wonderful gettting to know you...oh and I LOVED Coolio.....too funny......I am ignoring the b.s. .....trust me, takes alot more than that to ruffle my feathers.

  12. #5
    BronzyBella
    Guest

    Default

    I agree Scat. Through life many people have others that hate on them for various reasons. All we need to do is brush it off because their judgement has very little to no importance. We must all remember "If you are being hated on, then you must be doing something right." For us Christians, remember...people hated on Jesus so we shouldn't be surprised when people on us. It is a part of life and we should use is as motivation and stepping stool to do better!

  13. #4
    Silver Phenster
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Scat you're white!!! Tell me it's not so!!! I thought we were soul sister's? You remember? Billy Dee Williams is our daddy!! Just kidding. You are by far thee most exciting person I've met in my life....well except for that time I met Coolio at a video shoot. Anyway, as always honey, you leave me smiling. Continue your journey and ignore the bs. Smoochies!
    SW 183 (7/1/08)
    LW 174 (7/21/08)
    LW 173 (8/8/08)
    LW 172 (8/18/08)
    LW 169 (8/22/08)
    Summer Meltdown Challege GW 165 - did not reach challenge GW on 8/31
    LW 164 (9/5/08)

    LW 163 (9/18/08)

    GW 153

  14. #3
    Wonder Phenster scatanafas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,673

    Default

    Yanie darling, you always know what to say, and you say it so eloquently. You definitely have a gift. I just thought I would put this out here today because I see some negativity on the board and although I can put it in its place and not let it make me lose my focus there are other that can't...and I don't want those people to suffer...i want them to find themselves, know themselves and more importantly love themselves....if they don't then losing weight and getting to goal will be meaningless. Someone can come all up in my face either on this board or in real life and spew venom and try and break me down....these same people have the audacity to say that they are in the image of God......whateva. I am so blessed and too confident...I feel sorry for people like that....Growing up where I did I saw people beat up or stabbed over insults and hatin'. Senseless and stupid........I used to care what people thought and wanted everyone to like me.....now I only worry about the people that count......I won't leave this world without having done some good and if that is all I manage to accomplish in this lifetime than I was not created and given life in vain.

    Although I talk alot about my weight loss here (duh, its the phen forum) my weight is not who I am. Just a part of my life I am working on.....another goal to strive for. I think at 136 lbs Im not doing so badly with that goal. If people resent me for that or for the fact that I speak my mind so be it.

    Lets all have a skinny day y'all. and thank you for sharing Yanie.

  15. #2
    Gold Phenster YANIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northwest Georgia
    Posts
    612

    Default

    I didn't know if I should comment or what, but what I hear you saying is LIFE!!!!! People will always have something to say good or bad......The key here (I am glad you said this) KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! Not looking to other people to encourage, promote, cheerlead, coach you. There has to be an internal rally, that causes you to motivate yourself.....................This is real talk! LOL No one should have to justify there level of success or how they got there. The same God that blessed you, can bless them as well. I can preach a sermon on this... People are so consumed with "wanting what others have" that they miss what is theres and what God wants to bless them with!!!!!!

    WE ALL are unique and there is a unique gift waiting with our name on it...If we would just reach up and grab it!!!

    Some may agree with what I said, some may not.....I don't care.......The fact that they don't like it is good, because it was not meant for them, it was meant for somebody else!!!!!!
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

    1st MINI GOAL=========>230



  16. #1
    Wonder Phenster scatanafas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,673

    Default Playa Hatin'

    Today's nuisance has made me think here at my desk (when I should be working on my patients cases but it can wait).....

    There are always going to be people who don't like you for whatever reason, who are passive aggressive and manipulative. Some may be jealous that you weigh less than themm, or that you are losing with phen, some may just not be supportive due to their own insecurity.

    I want us all to remind ourselves that we do not need the validation of others to reach our goals.....that along the way we shall encounter negativity and behavior that is malicious against us......I tend to deal with this well only because I have been exposed to it many times during my lifetime.....I've been hated due to my financial status, due to being white, due to being confident and outspoken, due to opportunities that i have taken advantage of......the list goes on and on. Bottom line is that I know who I am ...and I know I have touched people's lives in a positive way and in my REAL LIFE (not cyber life) I am well respected and loved....and helping those less fortunate from my career to my volunteer work to just walking past a homeless person and making sure he had something to eat today.........

    So just know that nothing anyone says here can hurt me.....I wish the same here for everyone else.........I feel sorry for stalkers and for those that pretend to be who and what I am....or people that go as far as to wish death on my family........go find your own way. and your own happiness....I worked hard to get where I am now and I wouldn't have it any other way....

    MUAH.......kisses and hugs and happy confetti to all my friends here on the phen board....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •