Anyone take Phen everyother day?

Hello, I take my pill pretty much everyday but sometimes I do forget. However I know for the first 2 weeks I had a hard time sleeping but now I sleep good. Maybe you should try half a pill? Or give your self another week. But everyone is different so I hope it works out for you.
    Weight loss takes time.... But we can all do it!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Platinum Phenster cruisegirl1023's Avatar

I did an hour of cardio, and feel much better now... I must have used up that built up energy. Since it's the weekend, I may go ahead and take a dose today and see how it goes, going to wait and see what my BP is. I'm going to go on a long walk tonight and hopefully that will help with the sleep thing. I didn't workout yesterday, so there was nowhere for the energy to go Maybe that was it... we'll see!!

Losingweightin08, you look fabulous!!

lately i've been slacking on taking it every day i get a 3wk supply from the dr's office, and i take my last pill the day b4 my appt. but thursday morning i noticed that i still had 5 pills left! i'm def. gonna start reminding myself to take it as soon as a i get up.
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Platinum Phenster cruisegirl1023's Avatar

I was going to ask the same thing. I took Phen years ago, but this time (started yesterday) it is really revving me up. I was up til 4:30 in the morning (took it at noon, when I got it) and even this morning I am still jacked up!! My BP is 124/90 and pulse is 100, I just don't know about taking another one, and now it's almost noon so I don't want to end up like I was last night. I'm thinking of tapering up by taking it every other day... I'm still not hungry, I've had 2 small protein shakes just to get something in me, I've been running around, exercising, cleaning, etc. I also got a B12/B6/Lipovite shot yesterday, so that could be adding to it. I have high BP and take a beta blocker, so I don't like seeing my BP and pulse go up... I'm thinking every other day for at least the first several days and get my body used to it. I'm taking 30mg, yellow capsules, K27. I know something is working, it's just working for a really long time This one must be time released, because it hit me several times, but hit the hardest about 12 hours after I took it... very different from my past experience. I figure as long as my appetitie is suppressed and I have energy, there is no need to take another one, that would only make things worse.

I try to take it every day, but in the 4 weeks I've been on phen, I have probably not taken it more often than I have. Does that make sense? If I have been on phen for 28 days, I have probably only taken phen for 13 of those days. Due to vacations, holiday, and just plain forgetting. I just got back from vacation on Monday. I took phen and now I have to get used to the side effects again. I was up all night last night! My dr told me to take Melatonin. He said to get the sublingual kind because it gets into the body faster. I planned on taking a few days off phen here and there because I heard your body gets used to it. Hope that helps!

What mg are you on and what time do you take it?

I wouldn't take it every other day, maybe 3 days on/2 days off type thing, because taking it every other day isn't going to make it work for you.

Phen Newbie

Default Anyone take Phen everyother day?

Does anyone take Phen every other day instead of everyday?

This is my first week. But so far I am struggling with insomnia a little bit at night. I was thinking about taking a day off here or there to try and give myself a night off...I was kind of hoping that it would still have some effects on the next day. I noticed in the mornings before I even take my pill I am not hungry...so I wonder how long it will last into the next day.