Bad eating habits??

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeShell View Post
    OK, I swear I feel like the odd man out here after reading all your posts. Everyone is frequently saying they have learned good eating habits because of phen and I seem to notice just the opposite! I used to eat fairly healthy with the occasional binge. Now (on phen) my eating habits have just gotten ridiculous! Somedays I'll go all day with hardly anything to eat, but then I'll binge on anything in sight later in the day. (This breaks the cardinal rule of dieting!) Other days I'll try to make myself eat every few hours (because that's what healthy eating consists of), and all it does it make me even hungrier ALL day! I just can't seem to find a balance.

Am I just weird? Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions/solutions? HELP!!
    When I first went on p hen I noticed that I stopped eating vegetables and was craving more carbs...the phen changed the way I ate...it turned me off to certain foods....someone else on p hen told me it did the same thing to her...it is sort of like it changed our taste buds? Luckily now that i'm on adipex instead of generic i'm much better......

The not eating and then binging is probably because phen takes away your appetite so much at times that you just don't want to eat...and then when it wears off the hunger hits you full force. I've been trying to adjust my dosage so that doesn't happen. Some people eat breakfast in the morning, and then wait 2 hours after to take their phen...this way they ate something before taking it....Iknow that if i take it first thing in the morning I don't want to look at food for most of the day and that is not good.

Try and figure out what works best for you.......

2. Advertising
    advertising

blonde you are just having a temporary roadblock. I feel that way now about getting to the gym............

try some frozen veggies in the meantime? since your frig is on supercold?

Bronze Phenster

Well I am hopeful that in a few weeks my life will get back to somewhat normal when I move back into my house, so it should get a bit easier. Right now the house I am renting has NO way to cook! The stove and the oven don't work...the microwave is from 1910 and even the fridge is stuck on "too cold" so I can't keep veggies in there because the freeze and are ruined within 24 hours! Hopefully I can better plan and prepare meals ahead of time once I get back into a "normal" situation...hopefully that will help! I've lost 23 lbs, and am pretty close to my goal. It's just SO frustrating being STUCK or going the other way! Especially when I am 100% dedicated to my workouts!

HAHA, Oh you mis read BIG TIME. Your not odd. We are all like this. A lot of us are on low calorie, so we count calories. Thus, making you choose healthy things, so you can actually eat. Try pre planning your food. I was having a hard time reaching my calories. Because I would forget to eat, or wouldnt be hungry etc. So someone, well a few actually, suggested I try and preplan my food. So I try and do that more, and it helps. I still have days where I just cant eat that much and I go under my calories, but I am slowly getting better.

So dont think your odd, your just like the rest of us. lol
    All I want for Xmas- Onederland

Main Goal

Started 7/11 @ 260lbs.

7/13-First Weigh in- 256
    7/18- Excately 1 week on Phen- 250
    7/25-2 weeks on Phen-245
    8/4- Sq Cleanse- 241
    8/8- 238
    8/15- 235
    8/26-230
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

WEEK 3

WATER - 540 oz

EXERCISE -

WEIGHT: -3, -4, -3

Diamond Phenster

I may be reading things wrong .. but what I read on here is that is the ADVICE and Goal people give and have:

Hence advice and goal:
    "While on Phen, learn to eat proper food portions and do that so much it becomes a habit, because if it's a habit, then *after Phen you will be able to maintain."

But I am you - to a *T* with your now experience w/ Phen. as you said ..

Now (on phen) my eating habits have just gotten ridiculous! Somedays I'll go all day with hardly anything to eat, but then I'll binge on anything in sight later in the day. (This breaks the cardinal rule of dieting!) Other days I'll try to make myself eat every few hours (because that's what healthy eating consists of), and all it does it make me even hungrier ALL day! I just can't seem to find a balance

Especially when I eat, it's like I want to just continue.

So if you are weird, move over & share the couch with another weirdo ..
    And just to point out I think this is the goal with most losing with or without Phen . "Learn to eat right"

For suggestions and solutions ... I'll check back to see what others say, because I sure don't know. LOL
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

I think ur just gonna need some time to get adjusted to phen. U cant go all day w/o eating & then binge, becuz 1) not eating slows ur metabolism 2) binging is just bad period. If you are trying to eat throughout the day and find that it makes u hungrier, maybe u are eating the wrong things. Try snacking on stuff that is high in protein. It will keep u feeling full. I hope that helps u some
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Bronze Phenster

Thumbs down Bad eating habits??

OK, I swear I feel like the odd man out here after reading all your posts. Everyone is frequently saying they have learned good eating habits because of phen and I seem to notice just the opposite! I used to eat fairly healthy with the occasional binge. Now (on phen) my eating habits have just gotten ridiculous! Somedays I'll go all day with hardly anything to eat, but then I'll binge on anything in sight later in the day. (This breaks the cardinal rule of dieting!) Other days I'll try to make myself eat every few hours (because that's what healthy eating consists of), and all it does it make me even hungrier ALL day! I just can't seem to find a balance.

Am I just weird? Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions/solutions? HELP!!