ok seriously......... SCAT
    Bronze Phenster

I'm not stalking you, just responding to your reply. (i wouldn't want to come off rude).

But seriously Scat.....you post so much even you forgot what you wrote. I would like to think this will be the end of us going back and forth, there are people on this forum that can use some help with questions they have. Can we please just drop this and move on because I refuse to gain any of my weight back....lol

You have a good day

CChelle

2. Advertising
    advertising

I'm not reading, I'm not reading , I'm ignoring...but the fact that you continue to stalk me and worry about my life and my posts when you don't even post here anyore is a bit frightful. I know that I am in interesting person so please stop obsessing over me.....don't make me repost your crazy crackhead beyotch posts from the past to prove to everyone here that you arent running on 8 cylinders.

Please don't bless me. I'm a Christian woman but I believe that evil walks this earth and darling that is you. I don't need Satan to bless me.

Bronze Phenster

You have started this time. I just don't understand why you felt the need to say what you did in a post about me. So now that I decide to reply to you, I'm everything but the child of God. (wrong ). Your the one speaking bad to others but yet you say I felt the need to validate myself. (you are so lost when it comes to life). Alot of people don't come on here anymore, but have you ever stopped to think that it might have something to do with yourself, since your always trying to point your finger at others.

You bumping my thread has no meaning to me, but if it will make you feel like your right about talking about me then go ahead do as you please. So much for letting by gones be by gones.

Scat.........since you lost focus the first time let me break it down to you. Try being a little kinder to other and then you will see things in your life make a turn for the better. But until then you will continue to be miserable and make those around you feel the same way. Sometimes when a person acts out like yourself they sometimes feel the need to always control things because they were controlled at some point in their lives. ( help out there, try getting it).

Like you should have taught as a child "if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all". Those are my final words to you.

I will continue to visit this forum, but in doing so PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. Like you said this forum is open to the public so stop trying to scare people away with you unkind words.

Have a BLESS day

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

that is all i have to say....I didn't even finish reading your post...You need to validate yourself so badly, don't you? You have caused such a ruckus on this board in the past, I'll be damned if I let you do it again. You don't deserve our time or attention. In fact I have you on ignore.....

I did have a good night, and I will continue to have a good life....why? Because unlike you i can sleep at night knowing that I am not a moron. I have a very rich and full life and I've met wonderful people on this board that rise me up. It is a shame someone like you has to come along with her issues. Need I go back and post your miserable threads from the past when you damned everyone for ignoring you? I'm not the one with all the hurt and pain in my life......think again.

Bronze Phenster

Default ok seriously......... SCAT

No Rick was not me dressed in drag (my name never should have been spoken). I"m a person such as yourself just trying to lose weight, just minus the drama. (my stats speak for themself)

I don't know why you always feel the need to put others down. And then in the same breath say "I'm here for the same reason". If you are here for the reason of helping people then why do you only respond to threads that are or sound interesting? (your words not mine)

Not everyone can deal with a person with such a strong personality such as yours or some might say a lack of. Your consistant talk to ignore people doesn't even seem to work for even yourself. You have so much hurt and pain in your life that you always feel the need to use hurtful words. Try doing some soul searching and just maybe you will realize your not the only person that has feelings. When someone said something about your stretch marks you were a little on the defensive side. so just think how others feel when you open your mouth without even thinking first.

I really thought about sending you a pm, but I wanted to save you the time of posting it for others to read. PLEASE don't take this thread as the start of ruckus I'm just expressing myself like others do.

Have a good night

CChelle