Keeps You Going

Thread: Keeps You Going

Prncssmn7

What you think you speak, what you speak, you do. Get out of that negative mindset or you're going to really have problems. Get positive! Go for a walk, take an exercise class, grab a bottle of water and get moving! Call a friend to go for a walk, take the dog out...You'll be fine.

2. Advertising
    advertising

You just keep going and working hard! The smaller you are the longer it takes to loss it with or with Phen...work hard and eat right and don't worry so much about a pound or two!

Being so down on yourself from the get go is not going to help you at all. You've got to be positive!!

dont feel down its happened to me twice. once i didnt lose a thing, and then once i only lost a pound--in three weeks! u cant just give up tho. giving up is easy to do, but staying focused on ur goal of getting fit & healthy--well that requires that you work extra hard. Keep a positive attitude & remember that you are on the right track
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

I'm thrilled as long as I don't gain. If I didn't lose anything, I get a little 'down' but I'm also happy it didn't go up. Don't be too hard on yourself if you didn't lose any this time...you'll change it around by next time.

Banned

Default Keeps You Going

What keeps you going when you did your weigh in & you find out that you didn't lose anything not even a pound?
    I think it's going to happen to me