What's your problem?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Kellgees View Post
    Hello,
    Because of gas I don't drive to the gym as much as I need to. I do the dvds at home but I don't feel like I put in the same effort as 1 hour on the treadmill on incline 15.0 or on the elliptical at resistance 11. I have noticed gas going down. I have been going to the gym on the weekend because of high gyms. I think I am going to go every other day and do a two day with the dvds on the alternative days. I have a bike but it has been to hot to ride during the days and hubby work at nights and I have to be home with my baby. My eating is ok typical/good day is :
    Meal 1: oatmeal a scoop of protein
    Snack 1: 100 calorie pudding
    Meal 2 : Salad w 4-6 oz chicken 1 slice of cheese mixed lettuce grapes cucumbers, 2 tbsps of dressing
    snack 2: 100 calorie snack
    Meal 3: 4-6 oz of chicken 1 cup of veggies 1 cup of brown
    snack 3: protein shake
    I AM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS
    LOLOL...girl when you said "Because of gas..." I thought you meant farting.....
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Well, now that you guys KNOW what you're problem is, take little baby steps to correct it. I am gonna go drink a glass of water right now! Make that a HUGE glass of water.
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Photos
    View albums

Hello,
    Because of gas I don't drive to the gym as much as I need to. I do the dvds at home but I don't feel like I put in the same effort as 1 hour on the treadmill on incline 15.0 or on the elliptical at resistance 11. I have noticed gas going down. I have been going to the gym on the weekend because of high gyms. I think I am going to go every other day and do a two day with the dvds on the alternative days. I have a bike but it has been to hot to ride during the days and hubby work at nights and I have to be home with my baby. My eating is ok typical/good day is :
    Meal 1: oatmeal a scoop of protein
    Snack 1: 100 calorie pudding
    Meal 2 : Salad w 4-6 oz chicken 1 slice of cheese mixed lettuce grapes cucumbers, 2 tbsps of dressing
    snack 2: 100 calorie snack
    Meal 3: 4-6 oz of chicken 1 cup of veggies 1 cup of brown
    snack 3: protein shake
    I AM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS

Highest Non-Pregnancy related weight 03/08: 279
    1st Weigh-in 6/18: 262
    2nd Weigh-in 7/15: 249
    7/25: 244
    Regained all weight plus some
    01/05 265
    01/10 255

1st Mini goal: 2/05 235
    2nd mini goal: 03/05 225
    Ultimate goal : 210-215 by 05/15 Grad School Graduation!!!!

Goals subject to change based on how I look and feel as I lose weight.

Photos
    View albums

Imabijou,
    have you thought about adding protein shakes? Yummy if you buy the mix and throw in your favorite foods 2 a day would be at least an extra 500 and at least 40g of protein.
    Watermelon, 1 cup 49
    5 Grapes 12
    Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Chewy Bar, 1 bar 140

Highest Non-Pregnancy related weight 03/08: 279
    1st Weigh-in 6/18: 262
    2nd Weigh-in 7/15: 249
    7/25: 244
    Regained all weight plus some
    01/05 265
    01/10 255

1st Mini goal: 2/05 235
    2nd mini goal: 03/05 225
    Ultimate goal : 210-215 by 05/15 Grad School Graduation!!!!

Goals subject to change based on how I look and feel as I lose weight.

Photos
    View albums

Mine would be the weekends. I want to have my cocktail(S) and then I get the munchies and eat watever. This past weekend I felt I didnt do too bad but I know guacomole probably has a lot of cals and is fattening.

I probably did a pint of bacardi (w/diet soda) so how many cals was that? Plus had margaritas (3) AND went to my fav irish bar on sun and had drinks ( we will leav at that) I got on the scale...and needless to say I wont b posting my weight n a while.
    I fall off on weekends and I realized I cant do it anymore. I have to b dedicated and H** Im not wasting my $$ on these phenD pills! I just had to be real w/myself and I decided to focus on one day at a time and so far have been doing good. Leaving cocktails alone for a while!

Photos
    View albums

Physically, my issue would have to be the hours between 8 p.m. and 1 a.m. I can't seem to permenantly get rid of the munching between those hours.
    Mentally and emotionally: I just don't know. I'm reading lots of books to figure this part out.

Hopefully, these last 20 or so pounds are just a mental block that I can break through at some point.

Diamond Phenster RoxanneRoxanne's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I'm eating too many carbs and not getting enough exercise.
    Wanna hear me sing?

Ask... Believe... Receive...

My MySpace

Photos
    View albums

I have a problem with putting ME first, and feel guilty when I do. Before I had kids and even up until the birth of my third child I always took time to workout. Now that the fourth child has come along finding ME time seems impossible. For me, working out has alway been a constant in my life. Now that I don't have time to do this as much as I'd like I have adopted a F UCK IT attitude. I am an all or nothing type of gal and I want what I want! It is taking time for me to understand and appreciate that an hour walk with the kids in tow (in stroller) can also be beneficial on my journey.

I've made a promise to myself to stop dwelling on the things that I don't have and what I can't do and to simply do what I can.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Default It's a bigger question...

Weight gain has to be a symptom of something much deeper. There has to be a reason why I am constantly yo-yoing. I know how to get my weight down. I have done it 100 times. I don't know what's in me that makes me gain it.-again and again and again.

I can't say I love exercise but I know the correlation between exercise and food. And I make the choice to do more of one than the other knowing very well what the consequences will be. I know what to eat and what not to eat but I make the choice to put something in my mouth that I know isn't as good for me as another choice. To be really honest, deep down honest, I think my issues with my weight stem from a need to feel like I should be accepted for who I am not what I look like. But, let's face it. That's not how the world really is so, I'm back on the road to weightloss AGAIN.

What's my problem? You got the deep answer. The shallow answer is, I'm lazy. Good eating and weight loss require vigiliance and attention.

Current weight 179 NOVEMBER 2008

STARTING WEIGHT: 219 JUNE 2008

CURRENT WEIGHT: 179 JUNE 2008

GOAL WEIGHT: 149 FEBRUARY 2009

STRETCH OBJECTIVE: 139 March 2009

Photos
    View albums

I think my problem right now that I have stalled is that I tend to eat the same foods every day. I guess over the past year I have a list of "safe" foods I eat pretty much everyday. This is good in a way because I don't think anymore about what to eat.
    But Bad because my body has gotten used to the same in and out everyday.

I need to try and find a way to change up my diet plan. It's a little scary because I need to change again. Change isn't always easy.

I did make a step forward and decide that it was "ok" to eat cereal for breakfast.
    I choose Koshi Go Lean- High in fiber and really helps with the constipation problem
    ( I said helps, not cured-lol) I'm glad I read a post that Goth wrote about bananas.
    I do eat a banana pretty much every day I think I need to X them out for awhile and see. Late Night eating. I work the 4-12 midnight shift and recently started having a snack when I get home. I need to Stop doing That!

Oh Well I've gone on much more than I thought I would. I'm just getting bummed because I'm 10 pds. away from my goal and I can't seem to get there. I lost 2 lbs.
    but then TOM's coming and I'm right back where I started. Dam!

Just keep on moving. Day by Day.

Good Luck to Everyone!
    Tina

Photos
    View albums

I don't count every bite, lick, and taste. I'm sure if I added it up throughout the day, it would be an extra 100-200 calories . I am also not very consistent with exercise. I will find any excuse to not do it.

Photos
    View albums

One of my problems is that I can't AFFORD the healthy food. Especially when I am the only one in the family that is/or needs to eat better to be thin. They can eat anything and not gain weight. They want to eat the same things we always have, and that isn't working for me. It is too expensive to cook two meals! Eating less of the same meals is helping me lose now, but I don't know how much I will be able to lose this way. We shall see

Photos
    View albums

I have been laid back on my EXERCISE!!!!!!!!!!
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

Photos
    View albums

honestly right now
    It is i have been feeling terrible.... I have had migraines more than not.
    Probably too many carbs and i crave sweets!
    And i too am like dbethed when i am bad i am bad when i am good i am great

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by i82much View Post
    STRESS!! I feel bad and think I need chocolate. It seems to make me happy when everything around me isn't going right.
    Huh? You're happy when things *arn't going right?
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    Not doing well with water, got lazy about exercise, not eating enough vegetables and fruit....snacking still at night..
    Same here. Stopped working out everyday, and eating bad. Then I have to get focused and lose the 5lbs I gained, plus what I originally need to lose.
    TRYING TO DO BIG THANGS NOW!

Photos
    View albums

STRESS!! I feel bad and think I need chocolate. It seems to make me happy when everything around me isn't going right.

Photos
    View albums

I think my problem is that I am not eating enough. I am new to this site, however I started taking the phen on 6/25 I have lost a total of 15 pounds so far, but I have a hard time eating as I am never hungry. So when I do eat my body doesn't know what to do other than to just store the fat that it is getting.
    All I want for Chrsitmas........"TEAM SHAE"

Water : 64oz plus daily

Exercise: I chase around a 1 year old that is really good excercise. I am going to work on getting more.

Walk : I have walked around inside the building I work in a lot lately however I stop and chat so I don't think that counts.

HW 306 (9 months prego)
    SW 292 06.25.08 - Started Phen
    CW 265 09-08-08
    Total Loss: 27 lbs since Starting Phen
    Last Week Friday: 266

Photos
    View albums

i tell myself i have this thing under control now! i started out eating things like grapes, tuna, and just really healthy foods ALL THE TIME! i can't even tell you the last time i ate tuna. i still drink nothing but water, but now i'll be like, "ok, i will eat this pizza for lunch (like today) and then i won't eat dinner, or i'll eat something healthy." then i end up going to wendy's and eating chicken nuggets for dinner! when i'm on the wagon with healthy food i'm TOTALLY on, but when i'm off, i'm all the way off. i just can't limit myself.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Prncssmn7

Quote Originally Posted by thin4good View Post
    I have a feeling I could lose the weight faster if I could cut out drinking wine, particularly on the weekends. I keep wanting to work up the will power to go an entire weekend without wine, but to do it I know I would have to cut myself off from all contact with others. LOL.

Bacardi and diet Coke only has 1 carb if you count those and with 1 ounce of Barcardi has 100 calories.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    What's my problem? for 1 I can't get a buddy on the dang Join us Forum to be my twin, nobody likes me.

And I hate to work out! I hate exercise! I don't want to go to the gym!!! I am lazy when it comes to working out I don't want to go.

I already knew this and reading it back to me is not going to make me like working out.
    Friday post a pic.There have been people on this forum that have been burned by people pretending to be someone else. IE Rick. So we have trust issues. You are a lot taller than me for the twin thing sorry

I am not drinking my water-TOM I crave soda--not taking the time to exercise
    Last edited by jenstarns; July 22nd, 2008 at 07:50 PM.
    SW 5/24 188.8 started Phen
    5/30 183.2 Week one
    6/6 180 week 2 (179 @home)
    6/13 176 week 3
    6/20 173.9 week 4
    15 pounds GONE
    7/1 171.2
    7/31 172 WTH Start 37.7 tomorrow
    Avatar is me @ my wedding in 2001

Photos
    View albums

What's my problem? for 1 I can't get a buddy on the dang Join us Forum to be my twin, nobody likes me.

And I hate to work out! I hate exersize! I don't want to go to the gym!!! I am lazy when it comes to working out I don't want to go.

I already knew this and reading it back to me is not going to make me like working out.

Photos
    View albums

I'm not getting the calories I need...My body is screaming, "Oh HAIL, she ain't feeding me so I'm gonna store all this fat"...

HELP, how do I add calories?
    This is my food intake today and I'm still off by 500 calories...sheesh

Bacon, 3 medium slices, 109
    Bread, whole wheat , 1 slice 128
    Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 slice, medium (1/4" thick) 4

French Fries (french fried potatoes), 14 strips 140
    Chicken Tenders (2 tenders), 222

Green Beans, 1 cup 34
    Onions, raw, 1 slice, large (1/4" thick) 14
    Cucumber 1 stick (4" long) 1

Watermelon, 1 cup 49
    5 Grapes 12
    Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Chewy Bar, 1 bar 140

I don't eat after 6:30 and so I have about 40 minutes to eat 500 calories and I ain't hungry..also I need
    more protien for the day but no carbs or fat grams...sheesh

My starting face! My new do, 6 months later!

Photos
    View albums

Not doing well with water, got lazy about exercise, not eating enough vegetables and fruit....snacking still at night..

Photos
    View albums

I have a feeling I could lose the weight faster if I could cut out drinking wine, particularly on the weekends. I keep wanting to work up the will power to go an entire weekend without wine, but to do it I know I would have to cut myself off from all contact with others. LOL.
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast