Does this sound ok..?

Default Sound great...

It sounds like you have a good, solid healthy eating plan down. If I were you, I would excercise at least 45 minutes minimum. I do at least 60 minutes a day, but when I bumped up from 30 to 45 it made a big difference. I was told, and correct me if I am wrong, the first 30 minutes are strictly for your cardio system, and anything over that is calorie burning at a higher level. Keep up the good work!!I am down 16 pounds, but went of the phen for a week, due to my rage and pms. (actually had to take a xanax one day!) But back on, and doing fine other than my alchohol intake. I love my beer and/or malibu rum in the evening!
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8c6FC/]

[/url]

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by socialite View Post
    It looks great. I may be grabbing some ideas from u
    I wish I could just eat yogurt n the mornin and not b famished. Do you get really hungry n the evening or does what u eat get u thru the day okay?
    Grab away girl!

Actually I typically tend to eat the apple in the morning with a few bites of the dry cereal and that along with LOTS of water, yea keeps me pretty satisfied
    Usually in the evening, I tend to keep myself so busy with kids/husband, housework, or visiting with friends that I don't have time to think about being hungry
    https://www.phentermine.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41361&dateline=122056  0553

That spare tire aka muffin top, has got to GO!!!

Starting the Body For Life challenge at around 152, i'm sure... I haven't weighed tho... so we shall see!

Quote Originally Posted by losingformywedding View Post
    your diet is great!!!...... are you not getting the results you want??

if you arent i would tell ya to max out your workouts!!!! do at least 45 minutes per day! i was doing 45 per day and bumped it to 60-90 and ive lost 5 lbs since then.... dont let ur slimming body get used to or tired or the diet or exercise....... and mix it up a bit if you can, a change in exercise throughout one workout engages other muscle groups and helps to burn more calories.....

again great job on the diet..... i know its hard as hell to eat like that and keep the will power to not cheat!!!!
    It's not that, I do feel SO much better just in the week that i've started this lifestyle change.. I just wanted to get some opinions

I do different workouts everytime I work out, but I DO need to increase the time in which I'm working out... altho that will mean i'll have to get up and freakin 4:30 in the morning ugh! lol
    whatever does the trick, right!? lol

Thank you!! It's actually not terribley hard right now, but then again, i'm sure the phen has something to do with that
    https://www.phentermine.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41361&dateline=122056  0553

Starting the Body For Life challenge at around 152, i'm sure... I haven't weighed tho... so we shall see!

Quote Originally Posted by dbethied View Post
    sounds great to me.......that's similar to what i was doing when i started this thing. 30 minutes of walking each day is what i did. i should do it again! have you tried the strawberry special k bars? they are sooo good!
    I was walkin, before it got too dang HOT out! ugh lol

Yes I have, they are yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post
    Nawwwwwww - I'd never take a swing ..

She asked ..

I was just kidding - I actually had 2 cents to add as well ...

WHATEVER eating plan you follow - make it along the lines of a lifestyle change, not just while you are losing weight.
    LOL

Oh I know! That's why i'm not cutting out ALL carbs.. i've done that a few times before and of course, gained at least some right back..

And with what i'm eating now, I don't feel deprived at all

It looks great. I may be grabbing some ideas from u
    I wish I could just eat yogurt n the mornin and not b famished. Do you get really hungry n the evening or does what u eat get u thru the day okay?

Quote Originally Posted by thin4good View Post
    I'm hoping Raquel doesn't take a swing at me! Your plan is looking great. I do have a few suggestions that might make it a bit better though!

You have Special K, Fruit and Yogurt in there a few times. All are a bit heavy on the carbs. I'd recommend maybe adding some more protein and more fiber. The fruit is good for fiber as is the salad, but fruit is probably better earlier in the day when you have time to burn off the glucose.

For later snacks perhaps some nuts or sunflower seeds (high in protein, fiber and omega 3s) or edamame (again high in fiber and protein), maybe some cottage cheese instead of yogurt for the protein.

Again your plan looks good, but w/ the phen, more fiber is always helpful and I find that the more carbs I eat the more I crave!

Looks good!
    Thanks! I don't eat as much cereal as I list, it's just either or, and it's usually in the morning with my apple. I'm not really trying to stay away from carbs, not the good ones anyway... I'm mainly trying to eliminate the bad sugars and flour. i've become a major label reader and if whole grain wheat isn't one of the first, if not THE first ingredient listed, I don't eat it.

But THANK YOU!!! I'm gonna get me some nuts and seeds next time I run to the store
    Also, what is an edamame? lol

Quote Originally Posted by charms View Post
    Are you seeing a doctor about your program, I mean where do you get the pills?
    Well this time around, I got them from a nurse practioner at my actual doctor's office, not the diet doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by benson012094 View Post
    Wow, what a great plan! Did you get my message on "Join us"? I think you are the closest to me, if you wanna be buddies!
    I haven't checked there yet this morning, but sounds good to me buddy!
    And thank you!

Bronze Phenster

your diet is great!!!...... are you not getting the results you want??

if you arent i would tell ya to max out your workouts!!!! do at least 45 minutes per day! i was doing 45 per day and bumped it to 60-90 and ive lost 5 lbs since then.... dont let ur slimming body get used to or tired or the diet or exercise....... and mix it up a bit if you can, a change in exercise throughout one workout engages other muscle groups and helps to burn more calories.....

again great job on the diet..... i know its hard as hell to eat like that and keep the will power to not cheat!!!!
    6-24-08 Begin weight 153
    7-17-08 weight in 144
    7-22-08 weight in 137.5
    Goal weight 130

mini goal by 8-1-08 135 !!

sounds great to me.......that's similar to what i was doing when i started this thing. 30 minutes of walking each day is what i did. i should do it again! have you tried the strawberry special k bars? they are sooo good!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Diamond Phenster

Nawwwwwww - I'd never take a swing ..

She asked ..

I was just kidding - I actually had 2 cents to add as well ...

WHATEVER eating plan you follow - make it along the lines of a lifestyle change, not just while you are losing weight.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

I'm hoping Raquel doesn't take a swing at me! Your plan is looking great. I do have a few suggestions that might make it a bit better though!

You have Special K, Fruit and Yogurt in there a few times. All are a bit heavy on the carbs. I'd recommend maybe adding some more protein and more fiber. The fruit is good for fiber as is the salad, but fruit is probably better earlier in the day when you have time to burn off the glucose.

For later snacks perhaps some nuts or sunflower seeds (high in protein, fiber and omega 3s) or edamame (again high in fiber and protein), maybe some cottage cheese instead of yogurt for the protein.

Again your plan looks good, but w/ the phen, more fiber is always helpful and I find that the more carbs I eat the more I crave!

Looks good!
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Are you seeing a doctor about your program, I mean where do you get the pills?

Wow, what a great plan! Did you get my message on "Join us"? I think you are the closest to me, if you wanna be buddies!
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

sounds good to me

Diamond Phenster

if anyone critizes your plan negatively ... let me at them.

You are doing so so good!

You'll be at your goal weight - lickity split!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Default Does this sound ok..?

I just wanted to get some opinions on my diet, if you lovelies don't mind

Typical day

Workout for about 30 minutes first thing
    take phen 37.5
    sip coffee on the way to work, never finish a full cup
    about an hour later, breakfast, usually an apple or yogurt
    snack 6 oz Special K fruit & yogurt
    lunch, either salad & small serving of protien
    or cajun turkey with romaine lettuce and cucumbers in a whole wheat pita
    snack either an apple or yogurt (whatever I didn't eat that morning)
    dinner is either a small bowl of special k with skim milk
    or small serving of protien with a green veggie.
    I do not eat after 7
    I consume as much water as I possibley can. I have a 1 pint water bottle that I empty and refill about 5 times a day

Any comments or suggestions are very welcomed!!

Thanks!!